Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quirk ideas

AreeSoothsayer

What's mine is mine, what's yours is mine

15% additional stuff stolen (If base stolen is 5%, it increases to 20%)

Arms Dealer

Thralls have better weapons (25% more damage)

I walk and the world trembles

Every step sends out damaging shockwaves

pt 2

Stong Armor

All resistances are upgraded to Immunity  (krc473)

Court Jester

While fighting Kuva Jesters spawn every 15s to annoy.

No... not you!

Will be fearful of one Warframe chosen at random. (krc473)

Say hello to my Little friend

Grineer trained Kubrodon Incarnadine spawns with the Lich.

Edited by AreeSoothsayer
Clarifying first Quick idea

16 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

15% additional stuff stolen (If base stolen is 5%, it increases to 20%)

This just seems like something that should happen anyway. I don't feel they take enough (25% base seems better). A quirk that increases by 5% per Lich level (25% max) would be nice. So, 30% stolen, assuming 5% base.

16 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

First use of all 3 successful words is negated, health replenishes to 100%, reduce health and hit him with all 3 words again to succeed.

I do not think this is a good idea. Would you use one charge on the words for this? That would make it especially bad. Creative ways to make it harder could be fun, forcing a full heal isn't.

• I would like a quirk which means it is immune to all but the 'weaknesses' the Lich has. Call it something about "Strong Armour".
  • What about scared/aggressive towards certain Warframes? Say, someone brings an Atlas and the Lich focuses on killing them. 
  • Similar to your Arms Dealer suggestion. What about making the Thralls just 25% stronger (weapons and eHP).

I was thinking of it as a Botch roll. Getting your lich and seeing that, crap. Rolled snakeyes. 

I like the Strong armor, however I rolled a Lich with no weaknesses before. Getting Strong armor and that... yeowch. Botch Roll Supreme. How about All resistances are Immunities. So the Lich is naturally immune to say blunt and Resistant to Ice, Lightning and Blast. He would be immune to Blunt, Ice, Lightning and Blast.

Edited by AreeSoothsayer

42 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Everyone else is making ideas to make it easier. 

I want some challenge. Some difficulty.

Interesting, the way you worded your post seems that you don't want a reward but just a sense of achievement, in that case I would recommend taking down your liches with fully modded mk-1 weapons, you could even upload a video to youtube so random folks get to praise you.

Hell you could even go do a tridolon hunt with a mk-1 braton, you would look so pro man, mark my words.

Edited by Marvaz