Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Platinum Discounts From Login Rewards Apply To Buying A Founder's Package?

Zachles

The Tennos above me are correct. It does not go towards founders. Which is good, because founders is to support Digital Extremes. They wouldn't be able to make the money if people bought the $250, and they'd only get $62.50. But, if you want to get founders, buy a low cost then upgrade later.

siM.png

One does not try for a login reward....

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Login_Rewards

I used to get them quite frequently. I don't know how rare they are now. At zero to two days, there's about a fifty-fifty chance of getting a Platinum discount, because there's four different Affinity rewards and four different Platinum discount rewards, but that's assuming my math is correct, and it usually never is.

NOPE they certainly do not!

Remember You can 'upgrade' your founders pack anytime you want, so you can just grab a Hunters pack now and pay the remainder for Master/Grandmaster later!

Oh, yes, I am aware of that. I was going to buy a Master, and then upgrade to Grandmaster at the reduced cost. That's assuming that by the time I can buy the Grandmaster, they still have the Founder's Program.

Yeah i wouldnt worry about that too much, the 'exclusive' founders thing has been going on all year!!!

Also DE did promise that even when it ends they will let all founders have a MONTHS grace period to upgrade if they wish to..

if that still applies!

Also to answer Ned Stark... if one DOES want a 'token of the lotus' then DONT LOG in for 24 hours, the chance of getting a 50% off or 75% off token goes thru the roof when You are on day 0-3 reward tier

i got a 75% off and got the biggest package [haha] so on top of GM pack i have more platinum than fort knox

Yeah i wouldnt worry about that too much, the 'exclusive' founders thing has been going on all year!!!

Also DE did promise that even when it ends they will let all founders have a MONTHS grace period to upgrade if they wish to..

if that still applies!

Also to answer Ned Stark... if one DOES want a 'token of the lotus' then DONT LOG in for 24 hours, the chance of getting a 50% off or 75% off token goes thru the roof when You are on day 0-3 reward tier

i got a 75% off and got the biggest package [haha] so on top of GM pack i have more platinum than fort knox

Well, what I don't really understand is why would they want to discontinue it.