Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa's Regulators modding

(PSN)SrebX

Question

So, up  until now my build, which Im guessing is pretty standard, looked like this-

Regulators.jpg 

With the recent heat changes, does it make for a higher DPS now to to use Prime Heated Charge? Maybe on highly armored targets? 

I'm guessing you'd have to take out either Barrel Diffusion or Lethal torrent, but I'm not good with the actual calculations, I was wondering if anyone ran that

BTW I'm a Console player so I really can't test it now. Was wondering if I should start ranking up my Prime Heated Charge

Edited by (PS4)SrebX

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

If you have 2 Arcanes Velocity, remove Anemic Agility and slap Primed Heated Charge in. If you don't have them, no need extra Heat.

Never neglect attack speed on the Regulators!

What if I only have 1 R3 Arcane Velocity...?  Hehe

50 minutes ago, (PS4)SrebX said:

With the recent heat changes, does it make for a higher DPS now to to use Prime Heated Charge?

I don't think so.

Heat Damage on its own is still not very good. I prefer modding for your Missionfractions' weakness (or corrosive in general to permanently strip armor).

On the other hand...which enemies seriously survive long enough to even recognize the armor strip except bosses or Noxes?

8 minutes ago, (PS4)SrebX said:

What if I only have 1 R3 Arcane Velocity...

Use your above build. Maybe try one 60/60 mod instead of the 90% one for slightly more status. 

These are my builds and I never struggled anywhere and I am doing 95% alone. Even high level disruption without much failures

7oY2Dhw.jpg

lybPXBZ.jpg

Still not sure on Speed Holster. Trying to figure out if the Speed increase is better than CP