Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Done

LumfaoDiDiMau

Hey everyone, we are looking for an Admin for our clan. The Admin will be paid monthly in platinum. Do not worry, this is not against the TOS.

Disclaimer:

Spoiler

This is not against the rules. However, this can hit you with a false positive of an illegal platinum trade (when we give you your plat). Which I assume can easily be fixed by a support ticket.

pdvbLl6.png

How will this work?

Your job is to:

1) Moderate the clan, i.e. make sure members are following the rules, be active in chat, etc.

2) Recruit new members. There will be a minimum of X members invited per day/week. Obviously there will be bad days and good days. We will evaluate you accordingly.

pdvbLl6.png

How is your plat going to be given?

500p a month.

If we find that you do not fit being an Admin after giving you the role, we will demote you. You will get paid your platinum rounded up the week.

E.g 1) So, if you have been an Admin for 2 weeks and you demote you, you will be paid 250p.

E.g 2) You have been an Admin for 3 and a half weeks. You will be paid 500p.

I am aware that a month is more than 4 weeks. The last week will be considered a long week. The first 3 weeks is 375p (125p respectively each week), the last days of the month will be the final 125p.

NOTE: Demotion within first 4 days of week will ROUND DOWN. We will obviously avoid that.

pdvbLl6.png

You are essentially being paid platinum to play the game.

To find out more about the clan I will PM you our clan recruitment thread.

pdvbLl6.png

If you are interested, please comment below your IGN. We (our Admins) will add you and look at your account and stats in-game. We will discuss further in-game.

You must comment below. This will help in the case a false positive does occur. See: Disclaimer

On 2019-11-10 at 11:38 AM, --C--KingShai said:

Shai#0001

Contact me if you'd like my services ;D

Resume:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-PiYKK8ylrDmxSl2Qjto74_T0BRfskKUfIwCv9Zaz3I/edit?usp=sharing

I like how you forgot the side activities, that would trow leadership, clans and potentially other players into the ground

Maybe it's not a good idea to reference banned players, or reference clans that are related with unallowed activities, you have to understand that OP, despite the craziness in his post, he wants atleast someone somewhat decent, yes 500 plat is nice, but what if you don't make it that far?, you have to realize that is a very likely scenario, especially if a break happens until 2035.

17 hours ago, KIREEK said:

I like how you forgot the side activities, that would trow leadership, clans and potentially other players into the ground

Maybe it's not a good idea to reference banned players, or reference clans that are related with unallowed activities, you have to understand that OP, despite the craziness in his post, he wants atleast someone somewhat decent, yes 500 plat is nice, but what if you don't make it that far?, you have to realize that is a very likely scenario, especially if a break happens until 2035.

Reference banned players? Reference clans with un-allowed activities? What are you saying? And why would I not make it far? What side activities? You make 0 sense, you keep threatening me without cause, and now your harassing me on the forums? Wrong place lol....

Archived