Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vasca Kavat 2 minutes cooldown??

Inumayobaka

I thought the new Kavat being able to revive us was going to be a strong contender to decide against Sacrifice + Regen / Primed Regen.

But, a 2 minutes cooldown on the ability? Transfusion does not even come close to Sacrifice.
The 2 minutes cooldown is way too long.

The Kavat is completely open to fire and able to go down anytime.
It has constant aggro as opposed to our Sentinel that only take aggro after we go down.
The chances of the Kavat going down before or even instantly after you go down is so high that, decision to having a cooldown (let alone 2 minutes), on Transfusion seems questionable.
Sentinel aggro versus Kavat aggro makes it unfair.

The Kavat does not become immune after reviving us either, which means it is highly likely that after losing the HP it sacrifices to revive us, it may go down right after and we would need to revive it.

I am aware that the Vasca Kavat revives us instantly like Vazarin-insta-revive rather how Sacrifice revives us.
If this was truly how the revive was intended, I do believe the cooldown should be significantly lower due to the fact that the Kavat already takes aggro easily and has a high chance of going down than we do in a mission.

2-minutes is ridiculous. Even Phoenix Renewal does not take as long to 'reset'. 
I'd say a cooldown under 1 minute would be more appropriate.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

If you're going down more than once every couple minutes, maybe your Kavat not carrying you isn't the issue.

Perhaps, but at times there is things that just one-shot you for no gosh-darn reason, like Grenades or that Nully with is snipa-riffle. 

But hey, we have ways of undying so, lets see what they do

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

what is the cooldown on that?

Cuz if its any higher then 1min, then you'll be right to do so.

90 seconds for Djinn to come alive again... so a Djinn with Sacrifice can only use Sacrifice once every 90 seconds. If he even survives to use it on you (he's super squishy).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

<Nidus and inaros laughs>

And maybe Wukong?, or pretty much any Warframe that has a cheat-death power

Wukong gets 3 charges of his passive per mission, unsure if he even gets them back when he actually dies and respawns since I haven't died as Wukong other than the Lich insta-death thing. His passive is only useful for people who don't die often and just use it for risky decisions, and not for people who die, res, then die again. He's meant to avoid detah by using his 2nd and 3rd abilities for dodging 1 shots or healing through anything that isn't a 1 shot.

8 hours ago, Yamazuki said:

Wukong gets 3 charges of his passive per mission, unsure if he even gets them back when he actually dies and respawns since I haven't died as Wukong other than the Lich insta-death thing. His passive is only useful for people who don't die often and just use it for risky decisions, and not for people who die, res, then die again. He's meant to avoid detah by using his 2nd and 3rd abilities for dodging 1 shots or healing through anything that isn't a 1 shot.

Yeah, like-wise

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Yup, still long

5-10 sec is far, cuz you can always die by a really unlucky shot or

The Grenade

so, you want your cat to make you basically unkillable? 

the cooldown on it is perfectly fine. get better builds and stop dying constantly.

Edited by Zeclem

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Oh he DOES have a cooldown?

Cuz I never bluddy noticed, cuz Wukong pertty much never dies, unless its a Warframes most hated enemy, The Grenade

No, was commenting more on the fact that they aren't infinite. You'd fail a mission in a maximum of 10 minutes if you tried dying once per minute with Wukong.

20 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

No, was commenting more on the fact that they aren't infinite. You'd fail a mission in a maximum of 10 minutes if you tried dying once per minute with Wukong.

Oh lol, that whuold be fun to do

even with Gauss I pretty much can't die and at times when I want to die, so I can get my pet back, ooof