Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When you convert a Lich to be your ally...where does it go?

MirageKnight

I had a shower thought earlier. When you convert a Lich to be your ally...where does it go? If it goes back to the Grineer ship or outpost that it was using as a base of operations and stays there, it's going to be quickly regarded as a serious liability, if not a traitor, and hunted down with extreme prejudice by the last Queen and her flunkies.

My first thought would be the Orbiter, but then you'd need a room for it, which is only reasonable. But that raises the problem of players with multiple Lich allies...the orbiter wouldn't be able to support that. There's always a clan dojo, but some players wouldn't necessarily be in a clan, much less have their own dojo.

I'm guessing the Lich would go back to their base, grab whatever stuff and support gear they have there, and quickly go into hiding somewhere.

That said, it would be cool if you could provide your Lich ally / allies with decent accommodations somewhere, perhaps even allowing one Lich to live on your Orbiter. Doing so would make the Lich more reliable and amicable in terms of supporting you. I don't know about you all, but if a warrior defeated me in battle yet spared my life and offered a place of sanctuary, I'd be rather grateful and almost indebted to them.

On a side note, I'm under the impression that allied Lichs will be able to function as crew members on Railjacks.

It probably goes back to the queens and works normally, since they say something along the lines of if the queens find out im dead. So the times they would normally be coming to kill us are then the times when they help us probably.

• Like 2

Can you imagine if you set up a place for a Lich to live on the Orbiter? I'm sure Ordis would just love that /s

"Ugh - smells like Grineer in here."

"I see the Operator has acquired A NEW PET. Should I set up accommodations IN THE SECONDARY AIRLOCK FOR EASY DISPOSAL?"

• Like 1

The system confuses me. I've heard some people say you can only have one converted at a time and converting one will overwrite the previous, but then i hear others say the opposite that you can have multiple, and some say they are railjack crew. I've seen no indication regarding any of this in-game

Part of me wants to convert the ones with weapons i don't need anymore, but if the overwrite thing is true i don't really want to overwrite my previous Lich as she was the most challenging to take down so far

10 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

That actually makes sense.

They could thus expand on Iron Wake and add a specific room there for our converted liches!

Not to mention if you visit that place now and look at the map, enlarge it, you still see a ton of inaccessible areas. Especially from the room where you trade riven slivers for rivens, it splits into two inaccessible paths.

Speaking of which. Also, we still have inaccessible areas in each non remade relay (non earth), specifically the locked area where we find the elevators on the second floor.