Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A way to restore defiled requiem mods with kuva. [Suggestion]

NotGustavoM

Been suggested before, and I do agree.

Though honestly void traces being the refill for Requimods and Kuva being the stuff you enhance Kuva Relics with makes sense to me, imo, so long as both aren't to much.

Requiem mods are meant to be tied into the weird eldritch void-y stuff going on, so using Void Traces for recharging the mods makes sense moreso than Kuva does, I think.

5 minutes ago, AnOldAlias said:

Been suggested before, and I do agree.

Though honestly void traces being the refill for Requimods and Kuva being the stuff you enhance Kuva Relics with makes sense to me, imo, so long as both aren't to much.

Requiem mods are meant to be tied into the weird eldritch void-y stuff going on, so using Void Traces for recharging the mods makes sense moreso than Kuva does, I think.

It would be an interesting subversion of expectations. But either way, i do think in time, these won't be such an issue.
Everything is extremely scarce when it comes out, and then it evens out...

I think DE could have minimized this in how they rolled these things out. They should have added the relics, with the Exilus and the mods (as a sort of mystery item) before the liches were released, at least a few weeks before. Also, they should have released them as the only source for the exilus (only to add them to syndicates when they could reveal the actual purpose of the requiem relics).
That way players would have a while to stockpile them before they needed those rewards. Of course, the future usability of the mods would have to be made apparent so as to avoid players freaking out about the relics not dropping anything.

Edited by ReaverKane

Requiem mods aren't that hard to get though, it's either kuva siphon/flood to get one or farm thralls, that's still on the easy part. That alone will remove the reason to do requiem fissure.

Also, if we can use kuva to refill charges, I'm sure either you or one of those kuva addicts will complain not getting enough kuva for riven and requiem mods so better not.

Well, idea is... very fitting. However, what about endo? Liches are end-game stuff and even if one avoid getting endo at all costs still there it is, tons of it...

It definitely feels wrong to tie together endo and requiems, but Orokin used endo, too.

• 2 weeks later...