Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Murmurs and Kuva Missions

Midas

So far I have been doing longer missions for Kuva Lich Murmurs.

This is simply because in a Moblie Defense and  Defense you have more time to farm Thralls than in a capture or exterminate.

A good solution to PREVENT players from avoiding exterminate missions is to decrease the maximum thralls spawns on captures and exterminates

and increase the murmurs you get from thralls on captures and exterminates significantly.

20 minutes ago, Midas said:

So far I have been doing longer missions for Kuva Lich Murmurs.

This is simply because in a Moblie Defense and  Defense you have more time to farm Thralls than in a capture or exterminate.

A good solution to PREVENT players from avoiding exterminate missions is to decrease the maximum thralls spawns on captures and exterminates

and increase the murmurs you get from thralls on captures and exterminates significantly.

But if the Thrall to Time ratio is the same, then why do shorter missions need to be buffed?  Just run more of them.

I guess that is a good point. I just feels like i'm wasting minutes in between missions and also having trouble getting players to match with outside of those mission types. (consistent long ones where thralls spawn every few minutes + chance for lich to spawn in longer missions).