(PS4)Hopper_Orouk

PS4: delaying 2 updates to shove them to one big one is a dumb mistake...never do that again

Imagine us consoles still not getting the arbitration update.

Imagine sitting 2 months without content...no need to imagine...we all felt that 

But the console delays are getting tiresome 

Don't ever delay an update just so you can cram it into another one...even if it means paying for 2 certifications

PS4 is literally dead 

Edit: i don't understand what's so funny, guys

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk
  • Like 9
  • Haha 13
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

ehh. there's other games to play in the meantime. imagine for soem reason only playing warframe forever. no matter how good it is forcing yourself to play one game is silly. and i choose this with tennogen for plat on console tbh.

• Upvote 2

Yeah that was a really bad decision. We're going to 3 months now. Even the console on the ship doesn't display the last real update.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

You should say big: “Thank You”, to all PC players still complaining about U26. Update is still in progress and DE is polishing it, it will be worst decision to deploy it at half way.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

I mean, its not like warframe is the only game on console. 

Ye its fun but if another game gets released,  you can bet yer ass im playing that next. Personally speaking, im just wasting time on wr till kh3 remind comes out.

Just now, (PS4)NeunDrachen said:

I mean, its not like warframe is the only game on console. 

Ye its fun but if another game gets released,  you can bet yer ass im playing that next. Personally speaking, im just wasting time on wr till kh3 remind comes out.

I'm playing spacelords 

I don't want to try destiny because i hate first person shooter 

And it doesn't have the glorious feel of warframe

56 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

This thread should be in Feedback instead of GD tbh.

Would it make any difference?

I don't think DE really listens to any feedback regarding update schedules

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

PS4 is literally dead 

Now heres the thing:

This should be keep on happening because it also happens on the PC side, the more this happens, the less likely players are going to retrun to Warframe, thus Warframe learns a hard lesson of the following issues:

• Content Drought monthly
  • Drama Kick-ups
  • Rushed/Unpolished Content
  • Bug filled content
  • Concept Based Content (meaning: Good on paper, bad in-game)
  • Vet Purge Attempts 
  • Cash-Grabbing Content (Skins, after skins or that pay to win Booster event)
  • Show & Tell Content (Show/over hyping content/only to delay it)
  • Massive overwhelming changes, (that only nerf stuff)

Do keep in mind that you guys will still have to drag trough the wait until PC get everything fixed, before they come out to you and on top of that you'll still have your own huge game breaking issues, due to PC and Consoles are 2 diffident things.

Gotta learn the hard way boys

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

playing spacelords 

don't want to try destiny 2 

glorious warframe

And there is your issue, play other games man, if your that into Warframe-like-games, then you'll only suffer more and more, at first I hated FPS games and trying to move to 3rd person, I tired other games and honestly its good to do.

But, I do understand why most consoles won't play FPS, due to, massive screen, far away, not being on a desk, up close, etc. I get that, it's why I moved onto PC.

There is a bunch of other 3PS out there I can list.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Now heres the thing:

This should be keep on happening because it also happens on the PC side, the more this happens, the less likely players are going to retrun to Warframe, thus Warframe learns a hard lesson of the following issues:

• Content Drought monthly
  • Drama Kick-ups
  • Rushed/Unpolished Content
  • Bug filled content
  • Concept Based Content (meaning: Good on paper, bad in-game)
  • Vet Purge Attempts 
  • Cash-Grabbing Content (Skins, after skins or that pay to win Booster event)
  • Show & Tell Content (Show/over hyping content/only to delay it)
  • Massive overwhelming changes, (that only nerf stuff)

Do keep in mind that you guys will still have to drag trough the wait until PC get everything fixed, before they come out to you and on top of that you'll still have your own huge game breaking issues, due to PC and Consoles are 2 diffident things.

Gotta learn the hard way boys

It feels wrong playing gauss knowing that there's a better version out there

Actually it feels wrong playing anything when there's a better version of it on PC

All of my melee weapons are collecting dust because i changed all of their builds to compliment the new change

Nothing keeps me running and going like before

And it doesn't help that nobody likes the melee update as well...it's like i'm waiting to get trash served to me 

It's a sad 2 years in warframe 

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

Just now, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

It feels wrong playing gauss knowing that there's a better version out there

Actually it feels wrong playing anything when there's a better version of it on PC

All of my melee weapons are collecting dust because i changed all of their builds to compliment the new change

Nothing keeps me running and going like before

And it doesn't help that nobody likes the melee update as well...it's like i'm waiting to get trash served to me 

It's a sad 2 years in warframe 

Preach it bother

Although, Gauss once you get the hand on him, is insanely strong (unless, again console controllers)

Tho I have to ask, do you use a PC setup or is it like a old-school TV and PS4 in the living room?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Would it make any difference?

I don't think DE really listens to any feedback regarding update schedules

Dunno, maybe?

Just thought that we don't have any real solution for this.

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Preach it bother

Although, Gauss once you get the hand on him, is insanely strong (unless, again console controllers)

Tho I have to ask, do you use a PC setup or is it like a old-school TV and PS4 in the living room?

Old school tv and ps4 

At this point i might just wait for CRossave and convert to PC and forget i ever had a ps4 

Maybe sell it idk

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Old school tv and ps4 

At this point i might just wait for CRossave and convert to PC and forget i ever had a ps4 

Maybe sell it idk

That depends on how far you are in-game right now.

I doute cross-save will ever happen any time soon, so what your best bet is to move back to PC, sure, yeah gonna re-grind it all, but it give you something to do eh?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

ehh. there's other games to play in the meantime. imagine for soem reason only playing warframe forever. no matter how good it is forcing yourself to play one game is silly. and i choose this with tennogen for plat on console tbh.

I knew someone who literally only played Warframe because he got an Xbox for Christmas but was too poor to buy games or even Xbox live

why is this laugh reacted? That stories depressing af.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
  • Haha 3
  • Woah 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I knew someone who literally only played Warframe because he got an Xbox for Christmas but was too poor to buy games or even Xbox live

why is this laugh reacted? That stories depressing af.

there's a list of f2p games there's likely at least one other game that is good besides warframe. though it's silly someone would buy him a console but then no games.

Ok. So just farm for plat, or play something else.

Currently I’m farming plat for the upcoming tennogen, helping newly awakened Tenno etc. Pokémon is coming out soon so I’ll have that.

Sure it sucks, but PC has to practically test out the crappier bugs so I’m glad we have them.

15 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

There's TONS, TONS  of things to do in this game. If you've run out, that's a personal problem. 

Stop with that lie ps4 has no NEW content right now and the current stuff to do is collect rivens and scam players in trade chat 

• Applause 1

16 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Isnt that Sony's fault?

20 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

3- Blame Sony. They are the ones who delay the updates, not DE.

No one is delaying any updates aside from de they could've easily released the arb update separately so atleast we have SOMETHING to do but apparently they think it's a good idea fro us to wait so they can mash together a cluster#*!% of an update. 

Like I said de could've sent this to cert but they want to mash both damn updates together which is a TERRIBLE idea

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1