Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr_Wonderful

Valence Transfer for Warframes

Give us the feature for us to consume our non-primed warframes to the primed variant for when it comes out. Once i get the primed version, I will never touch the regular version ever again. I my self would like more time doing other things on warframe rather than to level a whole frame again. I personally will have no problem paying 10p for each forma i want transferred over and having the original disappear forever. Not everyone will use this option as some people like collecting all the frames including the non prime variants, but I'm sure there is a large group of people that would benefit greatly for this feature.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Grimfrost83 said:

How about MR then?

Transfer forma/potato/polarities to the unranked Prime frame.

Level unranked Prime frame and get MR.

That was my desire from the first day i had a prime variant...

PLEASE DE, let us FUSE our MAXED Warframe into our MAXED PrimeFrame ....

5 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

The normal version and the prime version are 2 completely different weapons, so no.

Oh don't worry you don't have to use the feature.

I´d prefer something more substantial but for a qol/p2skip adjustment why not. On the other hand using forma and level stuff is one of the core gamplay aspects in warframe. If you remove this as well there is pretty much nothing else to do anymore other than farming gamble juice or focus maybe.

hace 11 horas, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 dijo:

Well if people don’t have to use it then why bother implementing it?

Just because you don't have to use it, that doesn't mean other people can and will use it. This is a very interesting mechanic. I've invested a lot of forma (including 2 umbra) in Wisp, and I would love to get Wisp prime and simply transfer all my forma from my baseline Wisp to her frame instead of having to spend hours formaing my new prime, but that of course is why DE will never do that, because it'll cut the grind and cut their profits.