Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Projectile speed broken on rivens. (see img)

coolkoekje

Your catchmoon riven is displaying as 1.0 dispo in UI. It’s a known visual bug. Catchmoon has 0.5 dispo, and thus has exactly half the stats your riven mod currently shows.

There’s no way a 3+ Riven can have that high stats you see at 0.5.

Conveniently, half of that PFS, which is +33.8%, and corresponds to the 10.7m fall off.

Edited by Aznvasions
  • Like 1

With 0.5 dispo those stats are possible only rare because 1.5 dispo gives a range from 150 to 183 % projectile speed. I would think 67 is possibel with 0.5 dispo. So imo the only thing that could be is wrong callculations with rivens or stealt nerf. It just needs to get fixed

5 hours ago, coolkoekje said:

With 0.5 dispo those stats are possible only rare because 1.5 dispo gives a range from 150 to 183 % projectile speed. I would think 67 is possibel with 0.5 dispo. So imo the only thing that could be is wrong callculations with rivens or stealt nerf. It just needs to get fixed

You are wrong.  Your riven stats are being applied properly.  Look at it in your mods and not on the catchmoon itself. 

Example:3Lw61HN.png

On the left, from the mods screen, are the correct stats.  On the right, are the wrongly displayed stats on the catchmoon in the arsenal.  It is just a display bug, and the stats on the left are actually applied.  This applies to tombfinger as well; maybe even all kitguns (i don't have rivens for the others).

Edited by Rahlence
  • Like 1