Sign in to follow this  
Xanderon

Kuva Tonkor

i noticed i have not correct mastery on my kuva tonkor on my profile, and i have no idea if i should lvl it up to 40(and use 3 more formas) for mastery points or i got them already or it's just visual issue, but for sure something is wrong O0t121z.jpgd3JdYJX.jpgR5d3wB7.jpg

Also i noticed forming and lvling kuva weapon at least once grants a 40 lvl in profile(happened the same with kohm after one forma), so i guess it applies to any kuva weapons, but it would be helpfull if devs said if it's visual bug or actually this really gives us mastery points of lvl 40

1 hour ago, Xanderon said:

how do u know? is it just a visual bug?

Because it’s been around for more than a week now. It’s in the wiki, it’s in the patch notes, it’s in YT vids. A lot of people noticed it and you need exactly 5 Forma to reach lvl40, just like the paracesis

its not a bug 

Edited by GinKenshin

its a visual bug after the first 2 - 3 forma it will show thats it at max and will not give mastery but trust me you need to get it to 40 in order to get all the mastery out of it i have 3 kuva weapons and its like this for all of them just a visual bug have fun spending the forma ;(