Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Used requiem mods

Jodyxe

What do with them? I have quite a bunch. Sell for endo? Is there a point waiting for DE to come up with a better use for them as they have "promised" in the update notes?

"Requiem Mods have a limited amount of charges (3), and consume charges when you successfully kill or convert a Lich. Repeat Requiem Mods in your collection will eventually go to good use. "

4 minutes ago, Jodyxe said:

Hmmm...why? What are you thinking?

I'm just thinking, perhaps that defiled kuva related things could eventually be used against Duviri orokin or sentient in some way. And the 'token' system allowing you to fight them is bottlenecked at completing lichs.

Pretty sure you misinterpreted DE's statement that they would "eventually be put to good use."

The eventuality is, in fact, using them on your parazon against your kuva liches. Once a requiem mod is out of charges, the only thing it's good for is as a small cache of endo, so there's no point in holding on to them after that point.

Just now, FLSH_BNG said:

Pretty sure you misinterpreted DE's statement that they would "eventually be put to good use."

The eventuality is, in fact, using them on your parazon against your kuva liches. Once a requiem mod is out of charges, the only thing it's good for is as a small cache of endo, so there's no point in holding on to them after that point.

Thats...quite feasible, if the focus is on duplicates that still have charge, instead of used ones. Bravo 🙂

They will have some use, it seems intentional.

The reason they don't have any use now is because DE is collecting data on how many ppl aquire so that they can determine how many will be required to build/craft something in the future. The more we farm, the heavier the grind later on.

• Like 1

I like the idea that each requim mod can be used for an extra charge in another Requim mod. allowing you to get 4 uses out of each requim mod if you are smart about it

edit: I say this because I doubt they will use them as a bottleneck since it is really difficult to know which one you are going to get used up without just doing a LOT of lichs. which I would not mind, but I think a more utilitary use than a key type of use is what they will go for.

Edited by Flameduel