Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

You realize this is general discussion not "follow the current meta post or burn." You don't need to try come up with an excuse to make a post that fits in to "general discussion" that, to be honest, seems a bit click-baity with the title, instead of just being a title about the post itself. But really this seems more like "off-topic" than anything.

Though that story about playing with your family member when you didn't know it was quite interesting.

3 minutes ago, More-L said:

You realize this is general discussion not "follow the current meta post or burn." You don't need to try come up with an excuse to make a post that fits in to "general discussion" that, to be honest, seems a bit click-baity with the title, instead of just being a title about the post itself. But really this seems more like "off-topic" than anything.

Though that story about playing with your family member when you didn't know it was quite interesting.

It is an effort to have more wholesome content on this board. 

But if someone has a great experience, by all memes, feel free to share. 

“Was that a punnnnNNnnn?”

Edited by (XB1)TheRosenBones

4 minutes ago, jam2see said:

I got a perfect reactor for my rj 

It was Zekti

I got a Vidar Reactor with +87 Avionics and +100 Flux.

But I actually use the Zekti with +46 Avionics and +280 Flux.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOyYw_HHwECIa56qTXvwf

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, xBloodySin said:

Are the ones triggered those "Zoomers" instead? I never could tell the difference.

funny old man GIF

nah, just people who can play a different Warframe that suits their play style, but still complain about others. 

I mean, I get hating on frames that disable squad from damaging enemies, (Lookin at you, puddleman, limbo bimbo, grundle), but Rev is pretty harmless in terms of breaking gameplay for other players. 

Is the magical girl dance annoying?-depends on the energy colour. But thinking about an ancient, legendary warrior doing their best sailor moon impression in the midst of battle is pretty funny. 

Edited by (XB1)TheRosenBones
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, xBloodySin said:

I enjoy playing Revenant, just to have a fill of trigger-a-Millennial.

Do you even know what a Millennial is? Because usually those who complain about "Millennials" have no clue what they're talking about.

I truly believe the last thing DE needs right now is positivity.  They need constructive criticism the most.  That being said I don't wish to derail the thread.  So i'll share a favorite memory from my time spent with WF.  And then a good moment from general gaming.

I thin my favorite moment with waframe isn't really any singular moment.  (how could it be after all these years?  impossible.)  But I guess that "moment" is the time I quietly spend to myself on my orbiter.  I can be walking around my ship remembering when It used to be a bare and boring looking ship compared to now where I have some modest decoration going on.  I can peer through my arsenal at the handful of weaponry I have and recall the time when I felt I was capable of tackling any content because I had x trio of weapons that were meta for so long.  I can make 3 to 5 to 10 different outfit variations and stand at the front of my ship remembering when I had barely any color pallets or skins to my name and looked like every other tenno clawing his way up the mountain.  And I think my operators looks have perfectly mirrored this progression.  She went from fresh out of the...pod to having a modest outfit to now looking like a deadly warrior ninja from some void hole.

In short..I really enjoy reflecting on the Journey i've made with the game.

Non WF related it's pretty hard to beat my first ever LAN experience as a child playing halo CE at my used to be step dad's friends place.  Staying up all night drinking mountain dew and chewing on jerky while playing ctf on sidewinder was the best a kid like myself could ask for.  I still remember lots of key notes of the two matches we played on sidewinder despite that being well over a decade ago.  Though I will say two such aspects that come close to this would have to be whenever people have acknowledged my help/generocity in games.  Be it from fighters actively messaging my opponent to tell them how to counter certain aspects of my hero or standing in any given trade chat just looking to snipe up someone trying to buy something with their scrapes and me just giving it to them for free.

Or that since of accomplishment/progression whenever a game truly clicks with me.  It makes me feel like i'm still a decent gamer despite my ever growing age.  Though I suppose I haven't quite felt the mixture of excitement and pure terror one gets when popular media outlets use some material you've personally written up as apart of whatever they're reporting on.  I've had that happen 3...maybe 4 times?  And my stomach still churns just thinking about it.

30 minutes ago, (XB1)Knight Raime said:

I truly believe the last thing DE needs right now is positivity.  They need constructive criticism the most. 

I agree that constructive criticism is important, but it can also get very depressing reading these forums sometimes. Especially since a lot of the criticism is... less than constructive. DE's made of humans, after all, and I don't imagine such things are great for their mental health, or for their willingness to comply.

There's nothing wrong with helping someone smile every once in a while.

Good luck your looking at the wrong community of gamers if this is what your looking for. To your post, one of the random friend request went to the last Tennocon because they lived in Canada. They said it would be awesome meeting another Warframe buddy if they ever get to go next time. Maybe Ill be up there this coming year.

14 hours ago, Aldain said:

Yep, that's the normal state of this place.

The only time we should start to panic is if it ISN'T half negative around here, because that would mean that we've been invaded by body snatchers.

Speaking of general discussion get elder scrolls online for ps4 😞 it's a great way to make real life months pass by in hopes that wf will deliver content 

Saved space in my clan for good buddies who've been gone nearly a year, and they actually came back and got active again. They made my Shaku so good this year! All the melees I've loved in concept but couldn't use, are finally capable. K-drive, Shawzin, The social experiment that is Ticker's, Fishing, The new Orbiter.. (Hot take*) I like Nightwave. The new Jupiter tileset is excellent at challenging a player's use of movement, without being too punishing. Eidolon runners have died down, so being in public plains is pretty lax and casual again. Finally addressing some major discrepancy in Ember and Vauban kits. Fixing the migration/relic selection bug. Seeing the suggestions that come from the forums that do make it into updates (Wisp visuals, riding the hovercart in Drydock, at least a few good Lich suggestions, etc.) They fixed fishing and broken coildrive fast af when archwing changes broke them. So many little UI improvements..

These have all some of the really good things this for me this year.
Thanks for the positivity, OP.

• Like 1

My list of positives and optimism about the game.

- Looking forward to what Empyrean evolves into like how POE gets more polished through the years. Ships pretty decent but I'm still hunting for a good reactor but only have 2 nodes left    to clear and I'm not rushing it.

- Finally got to make my own dojo and almost done with all the railjack and other researches apart from Hema and colors. Having fun decorating the hell out of it. 

- Melee 2.0 or whatever the current iteration is was really good imo. Everything feels smoother between gunning and slashing, damage is buffed. Can't complain.

- Kuva weapons are great. Brakk, Tonkor and Karak are great weapons to play around with.

All in all. Looking forward to 2020. 

Edit : 500th post. I'm spending too much time here.

Edited by DissentWomble
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I agree that constructive criticism is important, but it can also get very depressing reading these forums sometimes. Especially since a lot of the criticism is... less than constructive. DE's made of humans, after all, and I don't imagine such things are great for their mental health, or for their willingness to comply.

There's nothing wrong with helping someone smile every once in a while.

Agreed! Sometimes a clear set of eyes is what’s needed to make a project better. There is nothing more helpful than getting an honest review of what works and what doesn’t. But in order for a critique to be effective, not only does the artist have to listen, but the reviewer has to have substance behind what they say other than “its trash”. In my experience as a painter, some of my favourite moments in studio class review weeks were the silly jokes and memes people made about the art. It made the eight hour class bearable, and made me excited to work on a piece. Maybe DE skips this topic entirely, but the whole “sad artists make better work” is complete garbage so. I’m happy to post memes/funny stories, even if it’s for my own benefit of laughing at my own jokes. 

2 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Good luck your looking at the wrong community of gamers if this is what your looking for. To your post, one of the random friend request went to the last Tennocon because they lived in Canada. They said it would be awesome meeting another Warframe buddy if they ever get to go next time. Maybe Ill be up there this coming year.

Every community has problems, I know. I’m not looking to change the world. I’m just here to post memes. 

42 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:
These have all some of the really good things this for me this year.
Thanks for the positivity, OP.

sexy youre welcome GIF by Satisfaction

22 minutes ago, DissentWomble said:

My list of positives and optimism about the game.

- Looking forward to what Empyrean evolves into like how POE gets more polished through the years. Ships pretty decent but I'm still hunting for a good reactor but only have 2 nodes left    to clear and I'm not rushing it.

- Finally got to make my own dojo and almost done with all the railjack and other researches apart from Hema and colors. Having fun decorating the hell out of it. 

- Melee 2.0 or whatever the current iteration is was really good imo. Everything feels smoother between gunning and slashing, damage is buffed. Can't complain.

- Kuva weapons are great. Brakk, Tonkor and Karak are great weapons to play around with.

All in all. Looking forward to 2020. 

Edit : 500th post. I'm spending too much time here.

Congrats my dude! Doki doki dojo decorating is a blast. Ours currently has a turtle statue hidden in every room. 

Every. Room. 

• Like 2

It is something wrong if most feedbacks(not only on the feedback forum, but also the post with the general feelings) are positive, actually, due to the nature of the feedbacks.

If you are NOT satisfied the you are willing to argue about that, and you are need to be, but if it is good enough you don't need to do. We are not the side to make the new way by ourselves, and we are the consumers that get the products. So, if you are satisfied you are just need to enjoy it. Perhaps someone shows their positive feelings in the feedback summary of their own but they are the minority. If you are not, it is the time to making some negative posts on the forum. That's the reason why the negatives are always more than the positives.

The reply may have the opinion to depend the positive side, but the most of the original post must be negative - or it only prove that DE have mindcontrolled us. /nyx

• Like 1