(PS4)SolarPhantom82

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

Whenever I login and say hi in regionprime there are a few core people who always greet me always puts me in a good mood. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I find great enjoyment in constantly bashing Revenant for being a no good garbage Warframe that needs to burn in the fiery pits of Hades.

Does that count?

Yes it does I love you

11 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I find great enjoyment in constantly bashing Revenant for being a no good garbage Warframe that needs to burn in the fiery pits of Hades.

Does that count?

spin dab GIFDon’t @ me unless you love ballerina prime. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I've been less interested in playing the game since railjack and liches were added, so used the 'game time' to get some 'boring stuff' done instead... in other words I've been far more productive than usual so I suppose that's a positive for me, not so much for DE, especially when it seems a large portion of my clan isn't as active either....

• Applause 3

Just now, LSG501 said:

I've been less interested in playing the game since railjack and liches were added, so used the 'game time' to get some 'boring stuff' done instead... in other words I've been far more productive than usual so I suppose that's a positive for me, not so much for DE, especially when it seems a large portion of my clan isn't as active either....

I mean. I’m doing the dishes while I wait to beat my head against the sentient ship so. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just now, (XB1)TheRosenBones said:

I mean. I’m doing the dishes while I wait to beat my head against the sentient ship so. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

if it takes you that long that is a LOT of dishes 😛

4 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

if it takes you that long that is a LOT of dishes 😛

To be fair, I’m also prone to distraction. Hence why I’m on the forums. That being said, I enjoy cooking so I’m doing dishes to make myself something fancy before I cry over getting a captura from a red chest. 

im thinking crepes. 

im thinking crepes. 

Filled with vanilla ice cream, sliced bananas and either a toffee or chocolate sauce would be my suggestion...

23 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Whenever I login and say hi in regionprime there are a few core people who always greet me always puts me in a good mood. 

Lucky. My greeting is usually a mix of people trying to get around the censor filter, or a barrage of “clem”.

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Filled with vanilla ice cream, sliced bananas and either a toffee or chocolate sauce would be my suggestion...

Thinking savoury, actually. I’m almost out of groceries so options are kind of limited. Could always fall back on good old fashioned ramen packet. 

29 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Same. 

Best experience would be getting a new frame. Pull that boi out of the oven fresh. Buy augments. Get skins. Then drop them because you realize you just wasted that crap on them because you love your mains too much then go make another frame and see if they become your main.

24 minutes ago, (XB1)TheRosenBones said:

spin dab GIFDon’t @ me unless you love ballerina prime. 

Opened my daughter's jewelry box today and saw her ballerina just twirling.. automatically thought Revenant. original.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

Opened my daughter's jewelry box today and saw her ballerina just twirling.. automatically thought Revenant. original.gif

Tape a laser pointer to that bad boi and you’re onto something. 

Hands down Cryophon for the pilot, 1-2 shot most things and depending on which your using will have 5-6 shots before overheat. Tried em all and it simply outperforms for this given situation

Is this what the Forums have been reduced to? Salty veterans and S#&$posters?

Not that I can say much, seeing as how I fall under both categories.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, (XB1)TheRosenBones said:

Tape a laser pointer to that bad boi and you’re onto something. 

We do, when you wanna see crazy S#&$? Set that bad boy up in a room with 2 cats on some cat nip. Bruh!! 

tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime

11 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Is this what the Forums have been reduced to? Salty veterans and S#&$posters?

Not that I can say much, seeing as how I fall under both categories.

Personally, I’m a meme trash vet with access to a gif keyboard.   

Edited by (XB1)TheRosenBones

You realize this is general discussion not "follow the current meta post or burn." You don't need to try come up with an excuse to make a post that fits in to "general discussion" that, to be honest, seems a bit click-baity with the title, instead of just being a title about the post itself. But really this seems more like "off-topic" than anything.

Though that story about playing with your family member when you didn't know it was quite interesting.

• Woah 1

3 minutes ago, More-L said:

You realize this is general discussion not "follow the current meta post or burn." You don't need to try come up with an excuse to make a post that fits in to "general discussion" that, to be honest, seems a bit click-baity with the title, instead of just being a title about the post itself. But really this seems more like "off-topic" than anything.

Though that story about playing with your family member when you didn't know it was quite interesting.

It is an effort to have more wholesome content on this board. 

But if someone has a great experience, by all memes, feel free to share. 

“Was that a punnnnNNnnn?”

Edited by (XB1)TheRosenBones
  • Upvote 1

I got a perfect reactor for my rj 

It was Zekti

4 minutes ago, jam2see said:

I got a perfect reactor for my rj 

It was Zekti

I got a Vidar Reactor with +87 Avionics and +100 Flux.

But I actually use the Zekti with +46 Avionics and +280 Flux.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOyYw_HHwECIa56qTXvwf

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOyYw_HHwECIa56qTXvwf

Bless you kind sir for this holy meme. 

Just now, xBloodySin said:

I enjoy playing Revenant, just to have a fill of trigger-a-Millennial.

Millennials aren’t the ones triggered by Revenant. Case and point: this ballerina bro rite here m8. 

ballerina GIF

Millennials aren’t the ones triggered by Revenant.

Are the ones triggered those "Zoomers" instead? I never could tell the difference.