Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

1 minute ago, Shinigami_Greed said:

I'm not disagreeing... but spy, rescue and capture still exist.

rescue you need to kill to keep target alive, capture CHANGE OF PLANS TENNNNNNOO. spy. yeah, that 4th person is really having fun doing nothing eh?

Edited by Fire2box

3 minutes ago, Shinigami_Greed said:

The amazing part is that you don't actually understand any of that.

The amazing part is that my line of job IS counceling businesses based on their past trends, ergo these facts at hand are second nature to not just me, but to anyone who actually bothered to put some thought into them.

Yet you kept undermining my statements without basis and without having come up with anything in support of DE's predicament at hand while you live in rainbows and sunshine land where your sole purpose seem to be either undermine other's pov or low tier trolling.

I.e. you're painting yourself as the one who doesn't understand anything there mate.

1 minute ago, Fire2box said:

rescue you need to kill to keep target alive, capture CHANGE OF PLANS TENNNNNNOO. spy. yeah, that 4th person is really having fun doing nothing eh?

you said hundreds, also I never kill to keep my target alive. I just place a halo and run, or if not Nezha, run. Usually I can make it before he bleeds out. and the capture, I mean you have a point but I've never seen this happen and have her say to kill anything in the triple digits. also Spy is easy to solo, I'd almost rather people not do things so there is less variables to mess up if it did not mean it was slower

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

No, because those things are stupid?

So let's just have reskinned weapons over and over because it's not stupid? You do you, since the same weapon painted in different color is super fun with no difference in the shooting whatsoever

56 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

How do you balance an auto rifle that shoots rockets, how do you balance a homing hand cannon?

They are stupid ideas, that’s why they aren’t in the game.

"It's their game, they should be able to do it". Isn't that the same thing people say to DE whenever they complain for something without clear explanation? Surely bungie should be able to balance things like that, or can you explain why it's stupid?

54 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

... destiny also has had millions in advertising. I'm not sure you grasp how niche Warframe is.

DLVJh2IVAAAp_FR.jpg

DLUOU1FU8AAltoe.jpg

Entire ARG based upon real world advertising in large cites. 

DE has at least 300 employees and you're calling their game niche? 

Edited by Fire2box
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Flameduel said:

you said hundreds, also I never kill to keep my target alive. I just place a halo and run, or if not Nezha, run. Usually I can make it before he bleeds out. and the capture, I mean you have a point but I've never seen this happen and have her say to kill anything in the triple digits. also Spy is easy to solo, I'd almost rather people not do things so there is less variables to mess up if it did not mean it was slower

So how does killing make spy, capture harder? 

8 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

If that's recycled content because "you kill, kill and kill some more!" then give me a mission in warframe where it's NOT beneficial to kill hundreds of mobs. 

As for bugs. EVERY game has bugs. you're the one who whined about bugs and suggested Destiny bad because of it. 

Since you say wtf I'm talking about, saying it brings new game mode, doesn't look very new to me.

When the bug makes progression impossible or game breaking? Izanagi burden mission progression becomes impossible, arc class melting raid bosses like nothing and somehow smaller bugs in warframe makes warframe worse than that.

Well of course it will drop when you announce Railjack in 2017(!!!) and fail to deliver by Q4 2019. At this rate, with no Dry Dock in sight it seems we'll be lucky to get it by Q1-Q2 2020, the only "content" left for this year (maybe) being another Riven nerf and Ivara Prime, oh joy. 

They evidently tried throwing us a bone by amputating a piece of the Lich system from Empyrean (we don't get to board Lich capital ships yet) and implementing it as a standalone "update" but it did noticeably more harm than good. And they don't even have anything to say about it, so no Devstream, nope. 

It's about darn time reality caught up - and it's the fact that more of the same, senseless, multi-layered grind for questionable rewards is NOT content, it's a bandaid. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fire2box said:

Arbitray list? Not really. These are player numbers and shows how long they play for. 

Simply because you fail you understand the analytics doesn't mean they are pointless. "The biggest update of 2019" according to DE themselves and it's met with more disdain and quicker fall off then Fortuna. I'll admit Fortuna is a radically different update but nither open world update really gave warframe a stable, consistant growth of it's steam playerbase. 

now this is where someone goes "Well dummy it's because no one plays Warframe on steam. Everyone plays Warframe on the stand alone launcher duh!!! you can't take analytics from the single biggest gaming platform on PC that's simply absurd!" 

It's 100% arbritrary. It doesn't matter how factual it is when in the grand scheme it doesn't matter. It's one tiny indicator. 

You sure do love to assume things about others. Says alot about your character or lack there of.

As for disdain, that's a you vocal minority problem and have provided that drama in spades.

I loved Fortuna and have enjoyed everything DE has made. I also don't have unrealistic expectations with my entertainment.

As for the last thing......... I'm on Xbox. Pay attention. Steam numbers don't mean squat to us console Tenno. 

Now go back to testing, so we on consoles can get the best version, PC player.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Izanagi burden mission progression becomes impossible, arc class melting raid bosses like nothing

Meanwhile the "biggest update of the year" DE's words. Introduced a system where it takes at around a hour if you grind hard to obtain 13 new weapons. Each time the odd's of you getting a new weapon become lower and lower and lower. 

But Izanagi gets fixed. https://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-2-patch-notes-pinnacles-tweaked-izanagis-b/1100-6471267/

you complain about arc classes melting raid boss? Have you heard of warframes lord and saviors Sniper Riven, Condition Overload and Maiming Strike nerfs?

like so many white knights say. if you don't like warframe Destiny play something else but don't complain about it.

Edited by Fire2box
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

You reckon it takes 20 hours to finish 5 campaigns?

and campaigns aren’t even the meat of the game. 75 hours of story content, doubled for entry level end game, tripled for the actual end game.

Meanwhile you think it takes 300 hours to repeat the same 6 missions to complete warframes star chart?

thats a joke.

Story content? What content? Those campaigns? I finish it in less than a few hours, including the slog of walking from place to place and restarting if you die because they have to take away our respawn ability as challenge. Curse of osiris and warmind is easily done under 4 hours.

Entry level endgame and actual endgame? Mostly only playing the same mission over and over again until you get what you want so what's the difference to playing arbitration, eidolon, sortie or orbs?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tsardova said:

The amazing part is that my line of job IS counceling businesses based on their past trends, ergo these facts at hand are second nature to not just me, but to anyone who actually bothered to put some thought into them.

Yet you kept undermining my statements without basis and without having come up with anything in support of DE's predicament at hand while you live in rainbows and sunshine land where your sole purpose seem to be either undermine other's pov or low tier trolling.

I.e. you're painting yourself as the one who doesn't understand anything there mate.

If that is your actual job (which, this being the internet, could be the equivalent to that ridiculous US Marine copypasta), then you should know this kind of forum crap rarely indicates anything meaningful.  People are either whinging into a the echo chamber of general and being absolute twats about it, or quoting inaccurate statistics to clickbait on an internet forum.  And hoo boy, isn't THAT fun. 

I understand that this game survived against literally all the odds in it's early days, and it's in no state to die out yet.  I mean, good grief, people are almost treating this like one of Blizzard's disastrous "expansions" for WoW.  I've seen this sort of topic, this backlash to change, repeated over... and over.... and over.... and over, over the course of this game's... what, six, seven years?  And it's a mix of 'how quickly we forget' and 'par for the course' every single time. 

Edited by Shinigami_Greed
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

what are you talking about?  have u ever played destiny? i have  6000 hours in d1 and d2 combined and i have no clue what u re talking about. u mean player level or lightlevel? everyone is starting at 750 whats wrong with that?

I got 4 hours out of D2 before i got bored as they allready put you at lvl 50 so i  didnt get a single level in 4 hours as its allready maxed out. I don't count gear score as that raid stuff and I dont do raids.

• Like 1

guess what

We are all whining in an echo chamber because none of us is looking at the point of view and seeing the difference between opinions and fact, can we chill here before we get 7 pages of pointless banter? (I included)

Edit nvm we hit 7

Edited by Flameduel
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shinigami_Greed said:

If that is your actual job (which, this being the internet, could be the equivalent to that ridiculous US Marina copypasta), then you should know this kind of forum crap rarely indicates anything meaningful.  People are either whinging into a the echo chamber of general and being absolute twats about it, or quoting inaccurate statistics to clickbait on an internet forum.  And hoo boy, isn't THAT fun. 

then don't participate. You can easily just go into players helping players or you know play Warframe itself. 

2 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

Meanwhile the "biggest update of the year" DE's words. Introduced a system where it takes at around a hour if you grind hard to obtain 13 new weapons. Each time the odd's of you getting a new weapon become lower and lower and lower. 

But Izanagi gets fixed. https://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-2-patch-notes-pinnacles-tweaked-izanagis-b/1100-6471267/

you complain about arc classes melting raid boss? Have you heard of warframes lord and saviors Sniper Riven, Condition Overload and Maiming Strike nerfs?

like so many white knights say. if you don't like warframe Destiny play something else but don't complain about it.

An hour to get 13 new weapons? I would like to see how you do it.

And it's a bug, as opposed to sniper rivens which are one of the feature.

Condition overload and maiming strike nerf? Isn't that what people keep yapping about? DE should put some balance in the game so we can have challenge and endgame content? You get what you wish for, no more spamming slide attack to wipe out enemies in a wide area and melting enemies with massive damage increase. Endgame and challenge are one step closer

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

The only true complaint is getting duplicate weapons, which is still not fixed, so I disagree.

Considering all the pain someone has to go through with the lichs, duplicate weapons is the most unrewarding thing in the history of the game after playing actively for 5 years.

Yeah I stopped at MR28 because killing a lich for the last 5-7 kuva weapons I need is asinine. From this point on it's going to be dupe, dupe, dupe. 

Oh and this isn't even considering you need FIVE forma for all 13 weapons to get their extra 1,000 mastery. most of them don't require more then 2-3 forma too in terms of building for mods. It's a Time and Forma sink. 

Edited by Fire2box

Just now, 844448 said:

An hour to get 13 new weapons? I would like to see how you do it.

And it's a bug, as opposed to sniper rivens which are one of the feature.

Condition overload and maiming strike nerf? Isn't that what people keep yapping about? DE should put some balance in the game so we can have challenge and endgame content? You get what you wish for, no more spamming slide attack to wipe out enemies in a wide area and melting enemies with massive damage increase. Endgame and challenge are one step closer

I think the hour thing, he meant like hours, either a typo or poorly worded statement which I have done myself a few times

56 minutes ago, Shinigami_Greed said:

If that is your actual job (which, this being the internet, could be the equivalent to that ridiculous US Marine copypasta), then you should know this kind of forum crap rarely indicates anything meaningful.  People are either whinging into a the echo chamber of general and being absolute twats about it, or quoting inaccurate statistics to clickbait on an internet forum.  And hoo boy, isn't THAT fun. 

I understand that this game survived against literally all the odds in it's early days, and it's in no state to die out yet.  I mean, good grief, people are almost treating this like one of Blizzard's disastrous "expansions" for WoW.  I've seen this sort of topic, this backlash to change, repeated over... and over.... and over.... and over, over the course of this game's... what, six, seven years?  And it's a mix of 'how quickly we forget' and 'par for the course' every single time. 

My actual job is to analyze business paterns and trends. So yes, being online somewhat fills one of the criteria, mighty astute observation there chap.

Likewise your metacomplaint that doesn't add anything to the topic and doesn't go anywhere DEFINITELY is SO FUN to you huh lad.

You understood that vets stuck through thick and thin; through vivergate,  through hema, through raid removal for Eidolon, etc.

Yet you failed to notice or refuse to understand that none of DE's past misgivings/ mishaps ever boiled down to what this update slammed on the table, minimization or, worse still, removal of player agency and DE's complete disrespect for many vets's time investments to non meta weapons and mod grinding among others.

People are treating this as how it should be treated. It's a divisive update, one that saw many vets or old players or content creator to refuse to play the game until it is sufficiently updated to a more enjoyable state. 

And therein lies the problem as well, your stance in the matter boils down to indifference, I.e. all you brought to the table is.... nothing. Just metacomplaint that downplays the issue as if ignorance will bring about change for the better when vivergate and hema debacle shows that with enough outcry then there can be change for the better.

Edited by Tsardova