Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

1 hour ago, Fire2box said:

By that same logic you are trying to use here Warframe should have many more players.

How? Did DE suddenly have a sale on Steam that would make players flock just because WF is cheap at this very moment?

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Oh but you did.

Don't you remember? Someone (BansheePrime iirc) denied there was a decline, I pointed out that there was and provided evidence, you argued and said there wasn't. 

No.

I think that was a misconception or misscommunication in regards to the whole "stable" playerbase thing. A decline is obvious and has been throughout the year, just as an increase in player activity was seen around the latest content releases, which you yourself refused to acknowledge in the thread by the other guy that presented actual steam chart out takes, with massive percentage increases showing in relation to those updates. I think you even went to nitpick on what he said even though he was correct with the numbers but formulated it badly when he said empyrean brought the players back, which wasnt the case, old blood did and empyrean kept them around.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb (PS4)SolarPhantom82:

19th on steam, oof,  that dame  TEMTEM  stealing all our players.....  

Also noticed that. OP could rename to "Warframe drops out of top 20 ..."

Even if the fix railjack it will not bring new players because it is vet content 😞

53 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

which you yourself refused to acknowledge in the thread by the other guy that presented actual steam chart out takes

I wasn't denying it, so...?

They were misrepresenting the data, I corrected it.

Hell, they asked a question, I answered it.

Edited by DeMonkey

vor 54 Minuten schrieb k05h:

Also noticed that. OP could rename to "Warframe drops out of top 20 ..."

Even if the fix railjack it will not bring new players because it is vet content 😞

Did not noticed this - I'm really concerned how DE did so many easy things wrong. These are nearly the pre-Cetus figures. All these players lost ;(

Il y a 6 heures, --DSP--Jetstream a dit :

Explain what "fun and rewarding gameplay loop" is and give example because I dont understand.

Diablo 3 loot GDC conference is a good start to understand.

To give you simple examples :

Diablo 3 vanilla, fun gameplay but terrible loot.

diablo 3 after the extension, fun gameplay and rewarding loot.

Borderlands 3, bad gameplay but rewarding loot.

The Division, good loot but lack of fun and interest.

Destiny 2, very good gameplay but have trouble to find the way to deal with loot. Today's loot system is good in pace but bad in rewards.

Anthem, good gameplay but bad loot. Not rewarding in quantity and stats but during the loot shower weekend it was very fun and rewarding because lot of loot to deal with.

Warframe, best gameplay shlooter and rewarding loot until leach and Railjack. In those 2, worst loot system of all.

Edited by (PS4)Herrwann69
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)Herrwann69 said:

Diablo 3 loot GDC conference is a good start to understand.

To give you simple examples :

Diablo 3 vanilla, fun gameplay but terrible loot.

diablo 3 after the extension, fun gameplay and rewarding loot.

Borderlands 3, bad gameplay but rewarding loot.

The Division, good loot but lack of fun and interest.

Destiny 2, very good gameplay but have trouble to find the way to deal with loot. Today's loot system is good in pace but bad in rewards.

Anthem, good gameplay but bad loot. Not rewarding in quantity and stats but during the loot shower weekend it was very fun and rewarding because lot of loot to deal with.

Warframe, best gameplay shlooter and rewarding loot until leach and Railjack. In those 2, worst loot system of all.

And in those games you explained, how many the so-called rewarding loot you get in the sea of trash loot?

Warframe has rewarding loot? So far all I see is people saying warframe is not rewarding and need sustainable content which is always RNG and grind on other games so yeah, eat that sustainable content now. I'm good enough with kuva lich, just need to casually get that 60% karak while converting as much female lich as possible

35 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I mean I don't doubt they have plans... I just didnt see anything about 2020. It seemed more like a 2019 retrospective.

Yeah, she cant say anything or its likely to be taken as a dreaded promise.

Even their roadmap was flamed for not being completed last year, I bet we will flame the star at the end of 2020, we had people grabbing words to make phrases of what they will do, lets see what else is there, unravel the hidden meaning in the words in the star: "Less game", "F*ck Content", "New RNG Grind", "Polish Less", "F*ck Player", "Love Bug".

Hail Hydra EA.

On 2020-01-25 at 11:41 AM, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Steam charts are showing a large drop-off right now as we speak and also by player feedback the retention is just as low for players and if not.lower after this update

This trend will continue as DE keeps “balancing”, nerfing the fun factors of, the game to the abyss while introducing buggy and extremely grinding contents. Who is telling DE to make all these nerfing changes? The past 18 months we saw the general decline of player base non-stop. The time should be spent in developing quality new contents, not removing what was already working and fun at the first place. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

This trend will continue as DE keeps “balancing”, nerfing the fun factors of, the game to the abyss while introducing buggy and extremely grinding contents. Who is telling DE to make all these nerfing changes? The past 18 months we saw the general decline of player base non-stop. The time should be spent in developing quality new contents, not removing what was already working and fun at the first place. 

Most nerfs are justifiable not going to lie but the issue is leaving things in the game for years allowing players to grow accustomed to the content then removing it. If they were balancing the game more instead of doing alot of other things nobody would be complaining as much about nerfs

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Most nerfs are justifiable not going to lie but the issue is leaving things in the game for years allowing players to grow accustomed to the content then removing it. If they were balancing the game more instead of doing alot of other things nobody would be complaining as much about nerfs

Totally agree. I used to have many more enthusiastic warframe veteran friends who also actively recruit new friends and helping out more new players to join the game for years. After Update 26, many left and never came back. These nerfs deeply disappoint and even anger the best recruiters of the game and the new contents doesn’t seem to attract new players either. 

I haven't been back but a few days now but thus far what I left (which I had burned myself into a hiatus on) seemed a lot better in terms of everything including this inprogress melee 2.9/3.0 thing that thus far has done nothing but mess up my controls somehow and cause my build to be but half as effective as it use to be which is a substantial impact considering I use to be able to go hours in kuva survival and unmatched in that survival time in all the time I had played it. And now it seems like half of the combo based mods are pointless and the people I bump into along the way being less than it was when I left

Edited by (XB1)WP ScorpionWind

1 hour ago, George_PPS said:

Totally agree. I used to have many more enthusiastic warframe veteran friends who also actively recruit new friends and helping out more new players to join the game for years. After Update 26, many left and never came back. These nerfs deeply disappoint and even anger the best recruiters of the game and the new contents doesn’t seem to attract new players either. 

Haven't played for a few weeks and don't plan on it unless I'm begged to by my clan and 90% of my clan is dead lol

8 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

How? Did DE suddenly have a sale on Steam that would make players flock just because WF is cheap at this very moment?

Saying that because a game is cheap = more players when we're talking about a free to play game is mindbogglingly hilarious. Thanks for the laughs as always. 

7 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

unravel the hidden meaning in the words in the star:

The community have been complaining about the lack of content. Plague star is content. The community wanted Plague star. Plague star is toxic. The community want toxicity.

It all makes sense!

7 hours ago, George_PPS said:

I’ve figure it out!!   DE are trying to tank their own game, so they can buy it back from the Chinese on the cheap.

That’s why they keep nurfing anything that’s fun. And releasing half cooked and buggy updates... 

Edited by (PS4)SolarPhantom82

15 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

I’ve fingered it out!!   DE are trying to tank their own game, so they can buy it back from the Chinese on the cheap.

That’s why they keep nurfing anything that’s fun. And releasing half cooked and buggy updates... 

Come now, we have to remain realistic. Stop watching conspiracy theories.

james franco wink GIF