Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

1 minute ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

Yup, exactly right. It's why I call it Waitframe. Because patience always wins in Waitframe. 

Haha same! I farmed up rank 10 in one of the intrinsics. I'll now wait until I get half of those points back due to the eventual nerf of the grind and spend those points ranking up the others. 

2 minutes ago, Sevek7 said:

Haha same! I farmed up rank 10 in one of the intrinsics. I'll now wait until I get half of those points back due to the eventual nerf of the grind and spend those points ranking up the others. 

Right! There is absolutely zero sense of urgency, everything gets easier in time, everything is always on an island, you'll never miss really anything. 

30 minutes ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

Its the fact that DE thinks RNG = Grind/challenge. Nothing is earned anymore outside nightwave or syndicates. It's all blind dumb #*!%ing luck. I say no thank you. Ill just wait 6 months. I'm good. 

I dont have a problem with RNG being the hurdle for success. What bothers me is that it is dialed down after release and disrespects the initial time you put into it. Consistently tough grind and consistently easy grind is fine with me. Having one become the other though feels wrong and horrible depending on which side of the fence you are on. 

I ground out all the Ephemeras before Vengeful ones no problem. Even though I know ESO with Blazing Step will be inevitably buffed or how the Exploiter Orb Ephemeras were doubled. I would have ground out the Tenebrous and Vengeful ones, but I realized: Why should I be spending X hours for this item when I can spend Y hours less by simply ignoring it for a few weeks or a month?

It is what it is though. Digital Extremes has to please the target audience/majority, but it's sad they are unable to when they launch an update. Adding things like Vidar Reactors, Railjack items as a whole, and the Tenebrous Ephemera is completely out of touch with this playerbase to an extreme extent. It's getting old. It bothers me that Hema was an exception and not a new learning point for Digital Extremes. The Glast Gambit was years ago....

Edited by Voltage

I know this is a bit controversial...and players are literally split between liking and hating railjack

I'm sorry in advance if you don't like criticism or hate to hear bad things about your favorite company or whatever 

But we should definitely call DE out for what they've done with railjack

The empyrean update is pure garbage and that's a fact for me at least

And no i'm not just talking about the bugs 

I'm talking about the lack of direction

The confusion 

The fact that the tutorial is literally in the patch notes

The fact that people can abuse the navigation terminal by holding it hostage and not letting people extract (happened to me TWICE) 

The absurd amounts of resources and time cost for underwhelming rewards and bonuses 

The lack of fun, railjack felt like a chore to me because i know i have to do the era quest or i can forget about doing any other future quests coming...so i am stuck doing an unfun game mode to get a few minutes micro quest so i can play the upcoming big ones 

How stupid the targeting system is 

Making every gun into a projectile is not making things hard and challenging for us...you're making things obnoxious and annoying...that's not fun ....

3 whole hours of wait to find the ship to farm an arm canon parts for just 30 minutes  

The rise of player trolling and toxicity something i never imagined would be in warframe since it's not competitive(it still isn't)

I am 100% sure i missed a few things...things that i haven't tampered with yet because there was no tutorial or a good direction that tells me what to do in the first place 

I have a railjack but it wouldn't survive a whistle from enemy ships so i end up going on public which means unlimited bugs, glitches, trolls and so on

Yeah empyrean is ONE OF the huge failures in the long 6 years of warframe 

Patch your game 

Pull yourself together...

And most importantly listen to the damn players 

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

It's a fact FOR ME 

That doesn't mean other people don't enjoy empyrean 

I know some people do

Then say that. Don't say "x is trash" and then backpedal when people take you literally.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

What do i gain from this? Absolutely nothing

Oh right...maybe a better game?

learn how to write up feedback that is useful to people and not just vomit on the keyboard. The devs cant improve the game with passive aggressive rants.

Edited by StinkyPygmy
  • Like 8

Just now, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

What do i gain from this? Absolutely nothing

Oh right...maybe a better game?

You make your points with the tact of a JattyKitty Groundslam, but they ARE valid points.

You will get blowback here because this is not in feedback and contextually this is just a b!tchPRIME from one player to the rest.

Just keep in mind DE wants us to give them direction and identify the bugs as we play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DMTLSD420VeganPsySlam said:

DAAAYUMM talk about AGGRESSIVE

So you just logged in here first time to act as a hypeman? That's sad man 😞

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

You make your points with the tact of a JattyKitty Groundslam, but they ARE valid points.

You will get blowback here because this is not in feedback and contextually this is just a b!tchPRIME from one player to the rest.

Just keep in mind DE wants us to give them direction and identify the bugs as we play.

I don't know where else to post this...it sounded like something a general discussion post would contain 

5 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Then say that. Don't say "x is trash" and then backpedal when people take you literally.

learn how to write up feedback that is useful to people and not just vomit on the keyboard. The devs cant improve the game with passive aggressive rants.

I did write legitimate points and experiences you were just too lazy or too salty to read them

Also don't throw people with stones when your house is made of glass 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I did write legitimate points and experiences you were just too lazy or too salty to read them

Also don't throw people with stones when your house is made of glass 🙂

Well I never questioned the legitimacy of your points so, guess you didn't read my post.all I said was you should try writing coherent threads that  have constructive feedback because:

A: more people will read the whole thing

B: devs are more likely to actually read the thread

c : actual discussion will take place

What was that about glass houses again?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Well I never questioned the legitimacy of your points so, guess you didn't read my post.all I said was you should try writing coherent threads that  have constructive feedback because:

A: more people will read the whole thing

B: devs are more likely to actually read the thread

c : actual discussion will take place

What was that about glass houses again?

It's an old saying 

Nevermind that

I wrote what i felt like my experience 

You seem to not read it and go right to the title because that's the "keyboard vomiting" part that you wanted to point out 

I wasn't passive agressive...saying the update is garbage is how i feel about it

But the rest of the points are actual problems with railjack

Again i'm sorry if it came out as passive agressive but the glass house thing means that you shouldn't respond with passive agressive manner as well

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

The fact that people can abuse the navigation terminal by holding it hostage and not letting people extract

got your old thread deleted so you changed it up a bit and tried again eh? let's see how long this one lasts lol

• Like 2