Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

3 hours ago, EDM774 said:

then a fully kitted MK3 railjack will always out DPS any archwing gun

That will take a very long time to achieve. Until then, a decently built archgun will still be your best option for combat.

Back to the OP - to address one of your points, travel time, the photor is a hitscan constant fire beam weapon, and the pulsar is a hitscan burst fire weapon. I use a photor for the front gun of my ship, it's very easy to hit evading targets as you chase them.

Just don't ever use any equipment made by Zetki (except perhaps for shields).

5 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

The empyrean update is pure garbage and that's a fact for me at least

This is not "rough criticism", this is an insult. An insult attached to a bold statement ("and that is a fact") on which you backpedal immediately afterwards ("for me at least").

People who can't tell the difference between insults and opinions are the reason why our whole society in the western world, the very concept of democracy, is in the damn shape it is.

Having freedom of speech doesn't mean having freedom of insult. Being a paying customer doesn't mean that anyone owes you anything. And if you're not knowledgeable/well-studied/competent enough to provide any meaningful, constructive, well-informed feedback supported by facts and data, then screaming insults, making angry posts, demanding to see the manager or threatening to take your money elsewhere won't make up for your lack of competence. 

So I'm sorry, Karen, but yours is not criticism: it's just empty, self-absorbed entitlement. You talk about a company listening to the players, but what you really want is people to listen to YOU.

32 minutes ago, TearsOfTomorrow said:

So I'm sorry, Karen, but yours is not criticism: it's just empty, self-absorbed entitlement. You talk about a company listening to the players, but what you really want is people to listen to YOU.

He may be dumb, but you are even worse, because you proceed to degrade him by calling him a "Karen"! That's pathetic, lol. Put some effort at the very least. Make your keyboard warrior persona a little bit more entertaining. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Josloud_24 said:

Nothing forced you to play it in the current state if you really hated how railjack is you could have waited for it to be improved. But i do agree with most 9f your points

Yup! If you value your time, then don't do stuff that doesn't value it (laughing at guys getting captura from veil and then throwing fits!). 

Edited by --C--Nehra

Meh I can sorta kinda agree some things you have said but most the stuff you say is wrong.

And this update is nowhere near to being the worst.

The original release that pc got was probably the worst launch by far but the game mode is fun with a competent squad. Something you can put together yourself via recruit chat.

Here's a piece of advice. If you want to be treated seriously try writing your feedback in a polite manner and in a correct section. If you think "this feels like it should be in general discussion" then maybe refrain from posting, rethink what you want to say, and then create a thread in the feedback section. Otherwise you'll just make a thread like this, where people argue with you. Because no matter how valid your points are, you are not going to be listened to if you write stuff like "X is stupid, pull yourself together". You are not DE's employer and can't tell them what to do. The best you can do is write proper feedback and hope they will listen. Otherwise you just come across as a brat.

But then, one would think you knew all these things considering the amount of posts you made.

• Like 2

Tutorials tend to be in the patch notes. Few games I've played that have been online have had tutorials in-game for new modes. Also, the console community must be a trash heap if you have those issues frequently enough to complain about them, like getting taken hostage etc. Maybe time to move to PC.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

And most importantly listen to the damn players 

Which players?

Listening to one group of players almost always alienates another group.

If it is fixing bugs then most certainly but if it concerns changing existing content then creating more options I feel is the way to go unless those changes are unanimously desired. Posting a survey on twitch doesn't count as unanimous DE! (hint hint).

I applaud your active participation in addressing matters that you feel unsatisfied in and I think more players should do that.

Warframe has several areas that I would like to see improved. My approach is posting on the forums and not participating in those areas I do not or no longer enjoy.  This not only gives them a heads up concerning the issue I identified but also effects their metrics concerning content consumption.

That being said Railjack is one of the few things I highly enjoy and am not bored with, so while I applaud the efforts it isn't broken enough for me to skip it.

Good luck in your endeavors!

On a side note why was this thread moved and just tacked onto a completely separate thread about steam rankings? Way to go DE.

Edited by Aesthier

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Is this all because i called their update garbage?

It is. I mean, you can be upset by the update and criticise it, but if call something garbage and finish at that, people will most likely ridicule you and the devs will simply ignore you. 

Spoiler

Look at this thread. OP was able to point out bad things about the UI design without being angry about it. Instead, they explained why certain things don't work and proposed solutions (one of which is going to be implemented). 

hace 14 horas, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk dijo:

And most importantly listen to the damn players 

Look dude I don't like RJ because it is basically Archwing but slower (so I am in your side).

But DE listening to the players is the reason why this thread was made in the first place...

More than half of this community just want this game to be a chinese Dress-ups mobile game that you can play in a PC (just look at Warframe's Reddit with all this "wIsP aSsEtS fUn cOnTeNt).

The survey shows, how does the most liked and second most hated thing in Warframe 2019 is RJ?

DE is at a point where they desperately need a win, I mean why do you think the first update this year is basically Simulacrum Update...

But what do I know, I am just one of the 50 million registered losers.

2 hours ago, Genitive said:

It is. I mean, you can be upset by the update and criticise it, but if call something garbage and finish at that, people will most likely ridicule you and the devs will simply ignore you. 

Hide contents

Look at this thread. OP was able to point out bad things about the UI design without being angry about it. Instead, they explained why certain things don't work and proposed solutions (one of which is going to be implemented). 

Thank you for pointing out this thread 

My problem is that i retain from being too professional with criticism  

I also answer with my emotions a little bit which means people not taking me seriously 

I learn now 

• Like 1

524D91D998C6E96BE42903E7975CD7EFB48E38C6

railjack was released in a bad state, there is no content worth getting back to, new frames are not enough content, skins are just skins, lack of cross save or cross play, and the game basicly reached the point where DE isent sure where they going with it.

warframe is not the only 1 of its kind anymore, and DE isent that small of a company anymore, sure, frames take a while to make, but eventually, it's just another biped with diffrent abilities on the same game with the same content, railjack was pushed out just to meet the deadline, and too much time is being wasted for making some tennocon reveal, wich is going to be another mostly scripted on rails footage that dosent match the end product.

also, most tutorials are either on update notes or wiki, it need to change. (people joke fashion frame is end game because sadly, it is true, since that is more intrensting then actually playing the game lately)

• Like 1