Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

On 2020-02-20 at 12:08 PM, SneakyErvin said:

Slow in comparison to WF yes. One or two builds that relive parts of frame kits doesnt make the system faster or anymore similar to WF. ESO still lacks (in comparison to WF) the seamless combat system that lets you go from gunplay to melee in "perfect" transition while also having access to an arsenal of abilities. Though I dont say that ESO needs that, because it is already a widely different game as a whole.

ESO is a great game but no substitute if you want a game similar to WF. Just as WF is a great game but not a substitute if you want a game similar to ESO. Their paths cross and split at the point where they both are 3rd person action games. I wouldnt have probably still played ESO if the devs had fixed their PvP lag issues. Maybe it is better now since the servers probably run on much newer hardware.

Today was the big re-download of the game as part of their performance timeline. I was playing it couple of hours ago. So many people. 😵

On 2020-02-20 at 6:59 PM, 32768 said:

What is the shrine of Eidolon even? Is that that thing where you need to put something into something to spawn new Eidolon? It's not playable for most people who didn't buy Rubico riven for 1500-2500 plat. 1500 plat is quite a price to play, so most of the people are locked out of it. How many freaking Eidolons do i have to kill to farm rep and why? I even had to ask in chat where do i find Quills to unlock that operator schools, so i can recharge energy anytime i want. Why is it hidden so well?

So which nincompoop you listened to say it's not playable for most people who didn't buy Rubico riven? I'm doing fine with Trinity and Vectis in a random 4 man squad and able to do a tridolon capture in a night.

Why it's hidden so well? The story about Onkko's disappearance where he has to hide because of his vision where he will lose Saya if he stays with her

What is it? It doesn't let me to progress through missions. First it is locked after 100500 reputation in some syndicate, then it requires to put potato into archgun for some reason and i don't want to do that, i need potatoes for other things.

You don't even have a potato to spare for your archgun? You're not ready for that then. Locked after 100500 reputation? That's nothing and I reach Old Mate with the Solaris without grinding the bounties, just doing my thing, mining rocks, occasionally catching servofishes and doing animal captures and I reach there without realizing

Where can i play it? Is that event in Fortuna where you need to put something into yellow something 100 times? It's so toxic i hope it will be deleted from the game. DE can keep opticor vandal or whatever they offer for completing that event.

Sounds more to you refuse to play that thing and then complain, if you refuse to play you can't say DE don't make any content

Why does it exist and why do i periodically receive messages from Lotus saying thank you for helping with ghouls even if i didn't?

Why? Because the lore behind it where Vay Hek creates those abominations

I personally can see why some people don't see any development: it is often locked behind something they don't bother with. Why DE develop something and then don't allow people play that by locking that behind some ridiculous grind? What is the point of this?

You don't bother with that? Don't expect to play what's behind it. That's basically the thing all games do, a line of progression so why only complain about warframe doing it?

On 2020-02-20 at 7:23 PM, 32768 said:

It takes ages to kill vombalysts with starter amp, it's much faster to kill Eidolon for a lot of better cores, this is where Rubico riven is coming from.

You blast the vomvalysts using your weapon, then do the killing blow using your amp when they enter the spectral form. No one said they only take damage from amps

10 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

Today was the big re-download of the game as part of their performance timeline. I was playing it couple of hours ago. So many people. 😵

Oddly enough I dreamt about ESO last night even though I havent played it in a long long long time. Maybe something is hinting me that I should install it again and give it a go.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I see *puts controller down in sadness*  well! Do you play smite?

No smite here, not a big moba fan. I tend to go through rpgs, arpgs or rpg/strategy hybrids like AoW3 aswell as some shooters here and there at times.

edit: I might give Smite a spin one day if they add Jesus or his pop as playables, so I can run around and whack them on the head with Thor or Ymir.

Edited by SneakyErvin

17 hours ago, SolarDwagon said:

Couple of months? Excuse you. Stop complaining and play the game and it'll take you less than half the time you think.

Look, there is a daily cap, if you're not at MR 28, then for most of people it's going to be somewhere around 15K rep a day. If you want to get to level 5 in syndicate, this is going to be 5K+22K+44K+70K+99K=240K rep total. If you play every day then you need 240K/15K=16 days to get there. That's more than two weeks if you login daily, if you play on weekends, you only have 2 days to play per week, 16/2=8 weeks, that's about exactly two months. Where is your excuse me now?

This is not taking into account that you need to spend rep on, like gems which you need to craft Gauss. And you only do that to find out that there is another hidden syndicate and you need to repeat this process again. Excuse me? Play the game? No thanks. Unless there is something i need from this syndicate i'm not buying this crap.

I understand everything about "sustainable content" in DE's interpretation of it, etc etc, good luck to everyone, but i'll rather play the actual video game and buy rep with credits game drops, just to be prepared for AI/NPC crew for railjack. That's all i want from Fortuna, not interested in anything else as of now. Thank you for understanding.

14 hours ago, 844448 said:

Sounds more to you refuse to play that thing and then complain, if you refuse to play you can't say DE don't make any content

Sure, that's one way to see this. But in the end of the day i still don't play the game. If this was the intention, then fine, whatever float your boat. In before "first time?", no, not the first time, whatever, call me when it's fixed, i'd gladly play when something is playable and enjoyable for me, not hating Warframe at all, actually big fan.

Edited by 32768

warframe is by far best game for people who like d2 and train reactions skills (aiming etc.) for real life. its very strong combination right now and you find a lot players for games.

but lets look at "top" games in chart:

765,376           Cheater-Strike: Global Offensive - for braindead people. game is very primitive. you dont need brain at all. i would every say its dangerous to play this.

544,082           PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (or lobby simulator with 40+ min waiting time) - there are tons horrible feedback from players. garbage engine. tons of cheaters. super ugly game with depressive colors and very unfair.

66,173           Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - bugged trash with no end game where devs abuse players as beta testers.

i would say this players just dont know about warframe or they dont want to spend few bucks for slots/boosters etc. or they have have good aimbot/wallhack etc. and abuse this trash for "good" emotions. warframe is very limited for new players and you have to wait for alerts and other important events.

or compare feedback charts. so you will see "players online" say nothing and people waste their time with trash games:

warframe: (blue = positive, red = negative)

1.jpg

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS: (blue = positive, red = negative)

2.jpg

Edited by fuffi2milka

1 hour ago, fuffi2milka said:

warframe is by far best game for people who like d2 and train reactions skills (aiming etc.) for real life. its very strong combination right now and you find a lot players for games.

but lets look at "top" games in chart:

765,376           Cheater-Strike: Global Offensive - for braindead people. game is very primitive. you dont need brain at all. i would every say its dangerous to play this.

544,082           PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (or lobby simulator with 40+ min waiting time) - there are tons horrible feedback from players. garbage engine. tons of cheaters. super ugly game with depressive colors and very unfair.

66,173           Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - bugged trash with no end game where devs abuse players as beta testers.

i would say this players just dont know about warframe or they dont want to spend few bucks for slots/boosters etc. or they have have good aimbot/wallhack etc. and abuse this trash for "good" emotions. warframe is very limited for new players and you have to wait for alerts and other important events.

or compare feedback charts. so you will see "players online" say nothing and people waste their time with trash games:

warframe: (blue = positive, red = negative)

1.jpg

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS: (blue = positive, red = negative)

2.jpg

You forgot R6 siege and Destiny 2, both of which are much higher up, not to mention *Team Fortress 2*, a game older than most of warframe's players which, according to steam charts at the moment has double the concurrent players 

1 hour ago, Kaiga said:

You forgot R6 siege and Destiny 2, both of which are much higher up, not to mention *Team Fortress 2*, a game older than most of warframe's players which, according to steam charts at the moment has double the concurrent players 

There's a common feature behind almost every one of those games. PvP is a significant part. A lot of Steam users favour pvp games for the rush of victory over another person (Or to cheat). Coop games don't have the same pull in themselves.

How is the game doing ?

Haven't logged in for a while, I think 2+ weeks now and I don't think I will log back in anytime soon.  Not until the next bit of new content at least.

I'm guessing there are lots of people who are in the same boat. Numbers seem to be low but steady, at least the game isn't going to die anytime soon. Although DE def need to up their game this year. Started out pretty slow. Hope they pick up the pace.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Kaiga:

you are wrong! i havent played (or not enough) other games and i dont support trash talk.

warframe is much higher quality game. this is simple fact. the number of updates in tf2 is ridiculous compared to warframe. just have a look at patch notes here in the forum and you will see that devs are doing a lot here and are not drunk under the table all the time.

and i won't discuss about other people's tastes here.

3 minutes ago, fuffi2milka said:

warframe is much higher quality game. this is simple fact. the number of updates in tf2 is ridiculous compared to warframe. just have a look at patch notes here in the forum and you will see that devs are doing a lot here and are not drunk under the table all the time.

And yet, TF2 has more players that warframe currently has.

TF2 and warframe cannot be compared. You are refusing the take player involvement into account. TF2 is entirely community run now. Warframe is not. This gives TF2 an advantage at being sustainable. Community runs it. Not the devs.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Aadi880:

And yet, TF2 has more players that warframe currently has.

TF2 and warframe cannot be compared. You are refusing the take player involvement into account. TF2 is entirely community run now. Warframe is not. This gives TF2 an advantage at being sustainable. Community runs it. Not the devs.

read my first topic again. where have i compared it? of course it has advantage now. same story with d2. the game was abandoned after a few years and players have provided their own servers and high quality content. players developed new content in their free time after work and made the game playable for many many years! there was german coder who done more high quality updates then their whole dev team after release. this is why d3 flopped and most players still laugh at this company.

but if you want to compare it: you can compare developers and see what they did for the game. warframe is clear winner for me.

btw. have fun with cheaters in tf2.

Edited by fuffi2milka

1 hour ago, ShortCat said:

The irony in this is immeasurable.

What irony? Wolcen is currently extreme trash with practically no endgame. They even lied straight up prior to release, claiming they had a brand new endgame mode in addition to the one we were able to test in early access. There was no new endgame mode, it is the same as the beta one, they simply added an extra progression system and some more environments. The mode from beta was decently good, but it gets boring fast.

They also have one of the worst patching processes ever experienced in a game that is supposed to be a live service. They are so bad at what they do that they cant even produce hotfixes, you are stuck with a maximum of 1 patch per week just so they dont mess up their cloud database provided by some ISP. So if a patch fails to solve a specific issue, well you are #*!%ed and need to wait another week for it to possibly get fixed. Todays patch fixed one problem with a boss and introduced another with the same one, then a further bug slipped through that also blocks progression. 1 being the fixed boss now falling through the floor instead of being invulnerable, 2 being some guards blocking a portal so you cant advance through it.

That whole game is currently a disaster that is so many times worse than what it was in beta. So bad to the point where there is no point playing it since you may just be wasting hours incase you run into a progression bug that "may" be fixed next week, or probably later.

edit: Heck, I could probably say that Inquisitor: Martyr was better at release than Wolcen: Bugs of Mayhem.

Edited by SneakyErvin