Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

It goes paragraph to paragraph. Some people don't like chopping up the comments of others.

It's stupid simple to press enter a couple of times to break the quote box up... it's just laziness really =/

3 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

If you don't care one would've left at reading. It must've struck some emotion to feel the need to contribute 

*smh* It's always the (PS4) players. This forum needs a block button. Goodbye, good riddance, last response =o)

Just now, SPEKTRE76 said:

*smh* It's always the (PS4) players. This forum needs a block button. Goodbye, good riddance, last response =o)

So you do care it's good to know. Also it's an ignore button but I'd assume your too intelligent with you playing on pc so you'd know such 

24 minutes ago, Corvid said:

In that case it's probably better to leave it open. At least it's mostly contained that way.

But it if stays open doom and gloomers will go "see look at how many people think this game dying" 

It's have this monstrosity of a thread getting push to the front like that pvp thread that one guy keeps necroing or have smaller threads that stay active for an hour and fade to depths of the fourms

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku

11 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

But it if stays open doom and gloomers will go "see look at how many people think this game dying" 

It's has this monstrosity of a thread getting push to the front like that pvp thread that one guy keeps necroing or have smaller threads that stay active for an hour and fade to depths of the fourms

Fair point.

55 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

It's have this monstrosity of a thread getting push to the front like that pvp thread that one guy keeps necroing or have smaller threads that stay active for an hour and fade to depths of the fourms

How is it a doom and gloom thread, is the tone of the OP doom and gloom...   it’s mostly about how the game is doing...  not our fault the number and down...because DE drop two bad updates.   But if you here on the forms,   negative or positive... deep down you want the game to live and do will.

Telling player what they can and can’t talk about is some 1984 stuff right there…

Edited by (PS4)SolarPhantom82
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Personally I'd rather see Warframe start pushing out quality stuff again... like the Second Dream.  That should not have been Warframe's peak as we should still be climbing the approach slope and not heading home from the summit.  DE slacked off, and it's irked quite a few of us.  Saying that DE needs to get their act together =/= doom and gloom.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Refusing to ever acknowledge what you create might need improvement is a terrible attitude to carry on life

Early in my career I made mistakes,but I paid attention. I learned what works and what didn’t work. De doesn’t seem to learn from their mistakes as they keep making them over and over again 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

Early in my career I made mistakes,but I paid attention. I learned what works and what didn’t work. De doesn’t seem to learn from their mistakes as they keep making them over and over again 

Really? I've never seen them make the same mistake twice. Just a constant stream of new hilarious mistakes

40 minutes ago, 844448 said:

And a good way to get the salt threads for "DE doesn't give release date" and enjoy the popcorn

Or the white knight threads,   It’s a free game, give DE time… there are bugs in every game.  DE said one week before missing their own deadline that it wasn’t coming ,,   so you shouldn’t to disappointed…