Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe drops out of steams top 10 just after releasing an Big update.

(PSN)SolarPhantom82

Just now, VitalAmprex said:

Can’t believe this thread is still going strong. Can’t wait to celebrate its birthday in November! 

Its a collection of merged threads.

Mods do this to keep everything in one thread instead of having multiple threads talking about the same thing (more or less)

With that in time, yeah, this is going to stay for quite some time.

12 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

No where ,,   any where did I said I call people white Knight,,,,,   And you proved my point ,      by not engaging in anything I said,   but basically said go complain elsewhere..   I’m not trying to give the Devs feedback,,  that’s been done already ,,   I’m talking to players about how the feel about the game..  Your one of those players and your voice is welcome, but to you mine isn’t ?

You did... in the post I quoted.

That’s way I started calling White knights “ DE Stockholm symptom”

I mean seriously. You even managed to double down on insults in that exact quote. Not only are they/we white knights to you, we also have Stockholm Syndrome

Yep you clearly didnt call anyone white knights at all.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I’d just like to point to this as the biggest of reasons I’m accepting of DE’s decision, even though further waiting does bring disappointment and skepticism.

So many things could have been done to make the Sacrifice more immersive.  Playing checkers with bloviating Caesar Smurf was so static.  It had very little of the cinematic feel I’d come to expect.

Inagine a mini game where you chase your son down and kill him from that perspective...how powerful it could have been even if you didn’t want to...

...anyway, we’ve been waiting for that cinematic feel to return for a long time...supported by gameplay and lore.

Fully onboard with you. Too bad most people dont see it that way and instead focus on the negative that it got DElayed. I dont think those people realize that one can be both skeptical and disappointed but also see the better in the decision made. Now it is up to DE to show us that the change of plans were worth it or not.

24 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I mean seriously. You even managed to double down on insults in that exact quote. Not only are they/we white knights to you, we also have Stockholm Syndrome

33 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Didn’t call any one white knight, As in personally...and DE Stockholm symptom is what I call white knights that are over the top,  But I’ve Never told someone one on the forms that their a white knight or have DE Stockholm symptom,,  

33 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I dont think those people realize that one can be both skeptical and disappointed but also see the better in the decision made.

Did I not say that exact thing with my analogy?

If I lend you £1 and you say you'll give it back in 2 weeks, but one week later say you won't do that and will instead give me £2 then that's a better outcome for me, but I'm still going to be skeptical and/or disappointed that you couldn't keep to what you said, especially if this happens constantly.

8 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Did I not say that exact thing with my analogy?

If I lend you £1 and you say you'll give it back in 2 weeks, but one week later say you won't do that and will instead give me £2 then that's a better outcome for me, but I'm still going to be skeptical and/or disappointed that you couldn't keep to what you said, especially if this happens constantly.

A better analogy would be if instead of giving you the £1 back, they said they'd give you 10p per week for the next 10 weeks.

Then after 3 weeks you didn't hear from them for several months, at the end of which they gave you 20 dinari instead.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

Didn’t call any one white knight, As in personally...and DE Stockholm symptom is what I call white knights that are over the top,  But I’ve Never told someone one on the forms that their a white knight or have DE Stockholm symptom,,  

Personally doesnt matter. It is enough you imply it as a third part in replies to others, likely to dodge the actual forum guidelines. Which honestly doesnt make you look any better.

Just now, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

A better analogy would be if instead of giving you the £1 back, they said they'd give you 10p per week for the next 10 weeks.

Then after 3 weeks you didn't hear from them for several months, at the end of which they gave you 20 dinari instead.

Finaly someone with a proper analogy!

1 minute ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Fair, I wasn't really going in for anything specific, just making a point.

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

Finaly someone with a proper analogy!

That's the last time I lend you £1.

27 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Personally doesnt matter. It is enough you imply it as a third part in replies to others, likely to dodge the actual forum guidelines. Which honestly doesnt make you look any better.

This is what I said to ANOTHER PLAYER , that you replyed to..

23 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

I’ll say you may be right about my tone, and yours is much better then mine…but I didn’t start like that… and it goes both ways, the white knights are just as bad.   Disregarding everything you say with a cliché answer…   it’s hard to talk about a problem maturity, when your called toxic for just saying there’s a problem...

That’s way I started calling White knights “ DE Stockholm symptom”, because I just couldn’t believe the excusers they would come up with for what’s been happen over  the last 6 months…

I started this thread 4 months ago, it wasn’t a dooms day thread, and it was a hope things get better thread… as you can read…. So yes   now I jump on people who complain about player complaining… it’s also hard to be positive when things aren’t getting better...  remember we waited on PS4 for two months for any fixers to Railjack, and the frame rate is still broken after 4 months. So sorry if I’m a bit prickly...  I could do better with that…

You must of miss the part where I said My tone was off,  and I could do better.

Can we move on now...  

3 minutes ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

Can we move on now...  

I was only pointing out that calling others white knights doesnt make you look better than them. Followed by you saying you've never said it to anyone in person, which doesnt make it the least better either. It makes it even worse.

Yes you did admit you could have had a better tone, but then you go on and make excuses as to why you went with a bad tone. There is never an excuse to calling someone a white knight or claiming they have Stockholm Syndrome just because they disagree with you or simply have a more positive outlook on things. I mean heck, you even kept refering to people as white knights in your excuse just words after admiting you could have a better tone, aswell as dismissing their answers as cliché.

If you dont want people to think of you as toxic, dont call them white knights when you run out of arguments.

• Like 2

Huh. Look at this.Screenshot_21.png
Blue = Destiny.
Green = Warframe.
Take a look at how those two graphs look.
They are almost exactly the same, but Destiny has more players.
But now, please take a look at a part of the 1y graph.
Screenshot_22.png
Destiny 2 is in decline, while Warframe is slowly rising.
I believe this happens because of Destiny 2's huge blunderification, while Warframe is being hated upon, and is not able to leech Destiny's players due to hate and doomsayings from within. Destiny is quickly falling, while Warframe is slowly rising. As to explain how Destiny is still alive from this huge fall... it's probably because it leeches off exposed Warframe Players, and once they see the glorious failures of Destiny 2, they go back to Warframe, and then the cycle continues for other players. Basically, Destiny 2 is surviving on life support, which is Warframe.

Am I wrong somewhere? This is the deduction I have reached. I want constructive criticism if there are any mistakes, please.

18 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I dismiss comparisons that dont add up. When you include words like debt when there really is none involved in one of the cases it is just a simple case of rethorics. You use those small words to make the thing you discuss and compare it to seem worse or more dishonest than it actually is. Politicians do this alot, there were some very famous german ones that had a knack for it from after WW1 up to 1945, there were also a few russians that made a living of it.

If you are so well knowledgable about dishonesty and the deeds of politicians,  you should have refrained from using strawman in the first place. 

I guess you aren't as well educated on the subject as you seem to believe.

It wasnt my comparison though. It was an example of a bad comparison. Those are two very different things. Just because someone includes something in a text it doesnt mean that what is written is their opinion. I even put weight on that your analogy was worse, that isnt the same as saying the other is good or viable. You need to learn the meaning of quotation marks.

Your example of a bad comparison didn't work for the explanation I gave you. You need at least two similar things for a comparison, and apples and oranges aren't similar. 

My analogy of paying 1/10th of a debt has nothing to do with going to a restaurant and not getting what you ordered.  The fundemental differences are; you get something substantial in the latter whether that is something you ordered or not. And ordering something implies that you are in a position to demand something, in which case that is completely false here as we can't demand anything from DE. What we can do is that we can expect them to give us whatehever it is that they promised us, hence the debt analogy works , and your example of a bad comparison doesn't.

No that trailer implied a cinematic quest, which then got brought back to the drawing table for something bigger. Now all of a sudden you arent sure what they actually "promised"? We also got parts of what was in that trailer, namely Erra. The release order does in the end fall on the decisions of the devs, when they see their product as being finished.

Trailed didn't imply anything. 

Trailer is just like any other trailer for any other quest or content(I made that distinction because beefy updates like Fortuna or War Within are more than just a quest) we've gotten so far. So unless specified otherwise, that is exactly what we'd expect.

So any claim you make here, you have to provide the evidence. 

Or do you include several different options just to cover all exits and future arguments?

I included them so that you don't try to weasel your way out of this by throwing in a word salad and waste both of our time.

Obviously Erra isnt all of it.

This should end the debate here but whatever. 

That doesnt say that the quest they had a trailer for was all of it either.

At least that would be something that they promised to deliver. And if we had gotten it, then you wouldn't have to play the devils advocate now would you ?

Remember how long it took for Sacrifice to get released and how little entertainment we got from it? I rather wait for something that is more than just another bite sized quest, even if it means deadlines will get pushed. If they had pushed the cinematic quest for christmas and the changed plans would have had it end up somewhere mid the New War story it would have been even worse than holding it back.

That is like your opinion man.

There is no excuse for not delivering a promise. If they had the New WaR quest ready, then they could have released it and then release whatever they had in plans later through out the year. No one would blame them for releasing more and more content on top of New War, LOL.

Edited by White_Matter

43 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

Nope 🙂 And I'm still in the exclusive no Lich Club 😜

You should do a cple of liches bud, some of the weapons are pretty good.

It is still a bit too grindy imo but I just spread it out over a few days and do other stuff in between when I fancy a change.

I'd recommend the nukor and I really like the karak, but then I'm a fan of auto rifles.  Not got the bramma yet but it looks like fun.

Give it a whirl, it's nowhere near as bad as it was.   Plus, it's something to do.

Up to you bud.  Whatever you do though, have fun.  

2 hours ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

Huh. Look at this.Screenshot_21.png
Blue = Destiny.
Green = Warframe.
Take a look at how those two graphs look.
They are almost exactly the same, but Destiny has more players.
But now, please take a look at a part of the 1y graph.
Screenshot_22.png
Destiny 2 is in decline, while Warframe is slowly rising.
I believe this happens because of Destiny 2's huge blunderification, while Warframe is being hated upon, and is not able to leech Destiny's players due to hate and doomsayings from within. Destiny is quickly falling, while Warframe is slowly rising. As to explain how Destiny is still alive from this huge fall... it's probably because it leeches off exposed Warframe Players, and once they see the glorious failures of Destiny 2, they go back to Warframe, and then the cycle continues for other players. Basically, Destiny 2 is surviving on life support, which is Warframe.

Am I wrong somewhere? This is the deduction I have reached. I want constructive criticism if there are any mistakes, please.

Where do you see wf rising at the end of that chart 

Am I wrong somewhere?

Yes, its solely due to Desting 2 being released on steam only a year ago.

What you're doing is using a mod named "Primed Stretch", seeing what you want to see, and drawing conclusions that don't exist.

• Like 1

Destiny is quickly falling, while Warframe is slowly rising. As to explain how Destiny is still alive from this huge fall... it's probably because it leeches off exposed Warframe Players, and once they see the glorious failures of Destiny 2, they go back to Warframe, and then the cycle continues for other players. Basically, Destiny 2 is surviving on life support, which is Warframe.

Both games have hit a steady decline. As nobody is really coming back to wf. D2 dosent leach off of "exposed" wf players what kinda stuff is that? Literally it's wf players making this poor analogy that d2 players are just here to take warframes spot. Explain to me how this is backed at all

14 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Chroma can still do a 5x3 if managed properly. It's just chroma isn't suicidal edgy boy no more and he has to get hit for his ability to work by something other then himself

I have seen 0 footage of any Chroma doing a 5x3 without utilizing self damage.