Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendal Bug

--.Ravakahr.nVbs.--

Not a bug but a nuisance - if you cast 1 and saryn / mirage / volt / anyframe kills npcs while midway being sucked up. You get nothing. And it can be so trolly that you can never vacuum. Especially in ESO meta groups.  So basically you cant use ANY ability because its all with held by 1. And if you cant use 1 you may as well afk. 

Ontop of that if you don't mod redirection - his shield alert becomes VERY ANNOYING - that you've run out of shield every 0.1 seconds. 50 shield? Gawd rather you just remove his shield. Serves little purpose except to take extra damage from puncture or buff a Shield Link - Kubrow by a tiny tiny amount. 

Thank you for reading

Edited by Ravakahr

2 hours ago, Ravakahr said:

https://imgur.com/a/gCUG7yv

turned into a ball - came out all mangled. "Pressed 4 - let duration expire"- had a trinity on team as well. 

Also another bug his 1 ability does not suck up in radius. Radius 20m cast 1 - you need to be ontop of the enemy to be vacummed in :(. 

Also can his 4 not be locked by his 1. 😛

2 hours ago, Ravakahr said:

Not a bug but a nuisance - if you cast 1 and saryn / mirage / volt / anyframe kills npcs while midway being sucked up. You get nothing. And it can be so trolly that you can never vacuum. Especially in ESO meta groups.  So basically you cant use ANY ability because its all with held by 1. And if you cant use 1 you may as well afk. 

Ontop of that if you don't mod redirection - his shield alert becomes VERY ANNOYING - that you've run out of shield every 0.1 seconds. 50 shield? Gawd rather you just remove his shield. Serves little purpose except to take extra damage from puncture or buff a Shield Link - Kubrow by a tiny tiny amount. 

Thank you for reading

1. Yeah, I've experienced that bug as well. Usually due to the host having bad lag.

2. You need range mods to make his basic power useful. Remember to swing your mouse around while sucking in, to maximize the amount of mobs that you eat .

3. Grendel is energy starved, forcing you to be self-efficient. Your build, your focus school, Dethcube generator, arcane energize, etc. 

4. I'm not sure what you meant by not "locking his 4 by his 1". Do you mean his body/energy burn limit? Pulverize is OP, so we need it. :crylaugh:

5. Sounds if you have a pet peeve about the shield blink? Modding for shields wouldn't solve anything, but it will gimp your build. Harness that minor shielding, and use it to regen your energy!

6ZCnxvv.jpg

My build was similar to the one @Brozime had done in his YouTube video. He focused more on efficiency and range, so I had to try that out. The changes made my group experiences that more enjoyable, as I was able eat before the slaughter started.

(Arcanes are my preference.)

Eat only what you can use. If you're not defending during a mission, spam 1-3-4 as needed.

xVjMnXI.jpg

Energy Generator matches perfectly with Arcane Energize. Armor makes your sentinel tougher, so this synth combo is a must.

Good luck, and may you only eat sweet things!

Edited by GrazeZeroLow