Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva larva spawns

Educated_Beast

Make is 100% guaranteed in solo grineer run.  I just did seven back-to-back solo missions in Adaro exterminate and never spawned, no red light, nothing.  Does he spawn solo, if so I have some horrible luck, never seen it.  Forced group.

or

Make it possible for everyone in group to stab the little twerp (not a mad race to larva and whoever has best internet wins)

or 

Open all the stupid friendship doors automatically when red lights flash.  My squad was 5 tiles behind me and the lights flash right at door that requires two to open.  After finally getting lights to flash, I could not kill fast enough due to doors being locked and he didn't spawn. 

I'm trying to play new content, the game is making it impossible.  I shouldn't have to run 10+ missions to get a mark.  Just one, that's it, one mission that I've run countless times before.  What's worse, I'm playing a frame I don't want to play right now so I can get the desired element.    

Edited by Educated_Beast

12 hours ago, blwf said:

It's not a fix , but head to Cassini,Saturn . It's a capture mission so it shouldnt take very long to complete the mission. I recommend doing it Solo.

That mission is seriously bugged.  Ran it three times and no enemies spawned, only the capture target and the door traps.  Nothing else, when lights flickered, nothing to kill.  Even extract was jacked up.  Tried solo and invite only, was using Octavia.  

EDIT:

Worked in group but my larva got stolen from me because I wasn't host.  This is a frustrating mess, I cannot get it to spawn solo and forced to ignore objective, run to larva, and hope host doesn't disconnect because pissed he missed it.  

Why is this not guaranteed or the parazon available to all in squad?

Edited by Educated_Beast