Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A mistaken ban on my friend's account

ArchWu5

I have a good friend whose game ID is Menci_L,we used to play WARFRAME together,I know that he is a normal player and he would never do something like RMT.He had been playing this game for more than 4000 hours and his Mastery Rank is 27.After a trade on 24th September he received a ban of his game ID on the second day for the reason of RMT,he didn't do that and he didn't even thought to get a screenshot so he wa not able to show the detail of that trade.Shortly after that he submitted a report on the forum,thinking to find the solution to get his ID back,but the reply is depressing,it said that the trade is the same type with RMT and his ID can't be unlocked.Then he submitted another report,however,this time the reply said that his account contains nonequivalent trade record.This is confusing and the two replies are contradictory.Actually this is a total mistake.He really want his account back but now his ID was banned on the forum just because he submitted the report twice.It's really a great loss for a man who had been playing for such a long time.I'm unhappy after hearing his experience,too.But now we have no other choice but turn to you for help. Could you please investigate his game account and get it unlocked when you are free?

HELP please!

I will attach the replies to this message.If you get any progress,inform me of that please.

MQCO2Q.pngMQCzbq.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ArchWu5 said:

Could you please investigate his game account and get it unlocked when you are free?

The forums is not the place for this. Keep it between your friend and Support. Message support: link.

12 minutes ago, ArchWu5 said:

for the reason of RMT,he didn't do that

It could just be that the trade looks like this. It could be an issue if he cannot prove anything.

5 hours ago, krc473 said:

The forums is not the place for this. Keep it between your friend and Support. Message support: link.

It could just be that the trade looks like this. It could be an issue if he cannot prove anything.

Thanks a lot.However,he tried to seek for support from the link you mentioned here but the reply told him that stop sending support message without unlock his account.It just doesn't work.I also tried to leave a comment on Lotus's Twitter,but no reply.We have no way to go now.So sad.