Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

locked in the parkour room.

Cookkook

there's one parkour room in the void, which there's a big gap between start room and loot room.

when the loot room is almost closed,I fell ,then I respawned in the loot room with the door closed. /unstuck is not helping

I'm not very good at this map,so this happen to me almost everytime.

like right now, I looted lots of good stuff but got locked in the loot room with a broken heart.

indiana jones problem ^^)  - got the treasure but being traped in the vault.

well, it seems the games stupidly 'safety' method of respawning the player to a 'secure' place whenever he/she happens to be somewhere he/she shouldn't (not only falling into an abyss but some very stupid places too), happen to be at fault here. the whole system of it was bad from the start of warframe, years back, and never got any better even after we got the ability to bullet-jump and later void-dashing to places where we couldn't get before and therefore handled by the game as 'not allowed to be there', thus being placed to a secure spot on the map... which neither is usually safe nor good - and in your case even immpossible stupid (of the game-logic)...

you could try using the /unstuck  command (after looting the room ofc ^^) which might help you getting out again, but i fear that won't be of much use - therefore the only way beside aborting the mission would be if the rest of the team triggers the extraction and let the timer run out... which ofc would not help if you either alone or this being an endless mission.

DE should 'fix' this problem of re-placing logic either by reworking all those 'old' title-sets and redefine where the player can go to without triggering it, predefine more logical places one gets re-spawned and/or giving us more commands for e.g. being respawned at the starting location (or other key-locations in certain missions).

oh, btw, the room and all others of this type are easily done by using the operators void-dash - no problems with lasers or big gaps in the ground anymore... and way faster to do.

Edited by fr4gb4ll