[DE]Danielle

(XB1) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.6 Status: Live!

32 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The Old Blood: Update 26.0.6 has been sent to Cert! Once we have passed we will update this thread with the official launch date/time. The total download size for The Old Blood is ~3.60 GB.

The first update I ever actually wanted more delay before shipping for consoles - with more significant changes to current mechanics of rng+rng+rng.

And forma for MR on weapons again? no thanks - was useless on paracesis and will be even more so on these.  Well, useless for players - I suppose it will further drive forma bundle sales.  And create artificial usage statistics as we painfully level them again and again and again.🙄

• Upvote 3

I really appreciate DE for giving us this outstanding update! But there was no syandana seen in the pictures which was what I was looking forward to getting, so is the syandana going to be released in a hotfix shortly after the update or in another update?

Who thought nerfing Covert Lethality was a good idea? Nevermind, my point is that there is no point in nerfing that mod. Aside from the redundancy of said nerf, I am most interested in the Lich system and the Kuva weapons. Example, the Kuva Karak seems to have some good things giving it an advantage over the regular or Wraith variants. The Chakkhurr seems to have a great deal of potential. The Parazon...ehhh I don't see much incentive to use it outside of the actual Lich kill and murmurs. If it was able to be utilized as a stealth blade, I would see it being a decent bit of fun. That is my two cents. Anyways, I am excited about this update.

• Upvote 1

Yay now it should be live 5 days after Cert as the same time it takes the rest of their updates. 😄 next week Monday Live I guess.

On 2019-11-11 at 1:21 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

962f52e0ffb67fd819c29ab6b0936719.png

TENNOGEN BUNDLE XLI

• Nova Stinger Skin by Cheshire
  • Atlas Arhat Helmet by Rekkou
  • Excalibur Arturius Helmet by Syncrasis
  • Volt Thales Helmet  by Arsenal
  • Liset Quilate Skin by polygonmonster

Really happy to see some of the old Tennogen items are actually making it into Console! A friend of mine has waited for that Atlas helmet for almost three years now. It'd be cool if we keep getting these! I'm personally a fan of the Chroma Kaiju Helmet and hope to see it one day. 😄 

• Like 1

Knowing all the needed changes PC are getting I'm finding it a little hard to get excited for this. The dupe lich weapons caused such a stir on PC I really hoped they'd have the fix ready for console.

• Upvote 3

Please don't make us wait till next week to get this update it's been over a month and a half since we got a real update like saint of altra I know you guys delayed saint it passed the day it was sent and you delayed it till the next week so when it passes launch it the next day would you please de it's a pain waiting 3 or 4 days when it can drop the day after it passes cert that means no later then Friday will you delay it unless you want another riot scenario 

Edited by (XB1)omegakillermods

From the complaining I hear from PC can the litch be ignored or bypassed? Constantly being killed by invinsable enemies is not what I call fun or relaxing. 

Also why are the mastery rank tests being made more difficult for newer players? If the games changed that much everyone should rerank. I did the old tests on pc  [MR 17] I started new on xbox and remember the difference and feel it's unfair to new players. Stop discourageing new players!! 🤢

Are nikana zaws going to be fixed soon? They visually glitch out when in the arsenal. And when in missions the sheath of the nikana doesn't load in. This has been a problem since nikana zaws were released.

I hope this gets fixed soon

Honestly upset that there were absolutely zero changes made to the Grendel farm.

And getting Melee phase 2 in its incredibly controversial state just doesn’t sound appealing.

• Woah 1

hey i have a quaestion when we pick up a kuva hunters weapon do we keep permanently if we have a open weapon slot or just during mission

i hope its the first one because the new wepons look awesome!

4 hours ago, (XB1)phantomgamer75 said:

hey i have a quaestion when we pick up a kuva hunters weapon do we keep permanently if we have a open weapon slot or just during mission

i hope its the first one because the new wepons look awesome!

What do you mean by kuva hunter?

If you mean kuva lich, it's thrown into your foundry in a "ready to claim" state so you can grab it after the mission

This update for console is not ready yet. It should be delayed and I don't want it. PC still has issues that need addressing but you're knowingly going to give us them with a half broken/unfinished update. I don't want to have to wait weeks for the fixes that come after certification when they should of been in in the first place. This feels so rushed and unnessercary. Sending out bugs, broken mechanics and missing features is irresponsible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Look de I know the update passed cert as of last night so why have you yet to update us with our lack of a real update for 2+ months your deadline is tomorrow at 12pm so kindly launch it early tomorrow thanks

On 2019-11-12 at 3:10 PM, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

The first update I ever actually wanted more delay before shipping for consoles - with more significant changes to current mechanics of rng+rng+rng.

And forma for MR on weapons again? no thanks - was useless on paracesis and will be even more so on these.  Well, useless for players - I suppose it will further drive forma bundle sales.  And create artificial usage statistics as we painfully level them again and again and again.🙄

Exilus slots.  This makes exilus slots way more useable on the kuva weapons.  I only wish they made this retroactive for every gun in the game as well to enable us to fit exilus mods on more easily.  If you don't like chasing mastery XP, don't.  

53 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Exilus slots.  This makes exilus slots way more useable on the kuva weapons.  I only wish they made this retroactive for every gun in the game as well to enable us to fit exilus mods on more easily.  If you don't like chasing mastery XP, don't.  

.  Warframes have Exilus slots and leave it to us to choose to unlock them or not, or min/max build and decide IF we want to do it.  Exilus slots don't justify 5 forma's to get MR.  It is nothing more than a mechanism to boost forma sales

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

.  Warframes have Exilus slots and leave it to us to choose to unlock them or not, or min/max build and decide IF we want to do it.  Exilus slots don't justify 5 forma's to get MR.  It is nothing more than a mechanism to boost forma sales

I like it though, which means others like it as well.  I am quite glad there are weapons out there that don't require 9 forma to use a utility exilus slot for flight speed like my lanka does.