[DE]Danielle

(XB1) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.6 Status: Live!

31 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

I like it though, which means others like it as well.  I am quite glad there are weapons out there that don't require 9 forma to use a utility exilus slot for flight speed like my lanka does.  

you like mr being tied to the application of forma? 

in the absence of this, nothing prevents the user from applying the appropriate number of forma to an item to build that item to their liking.

the mr tie however forces forma consumption if one desires to maximize their mr

i fail to see the logic in what you claim to like about it.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

in the absence of this, nothing prevents the user from applying the appropriate number of forma to an item to build that item to their liking.

Now I'm a bit confused. Forma will now be tied to mastery rank? How so?

2 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

I like it because of the weapon exilus slots.  I can buy hundreds of forma bundles though so I frankly don't care.  Rather spend plat on forma then on all this other crap like riven mods or day 1 prime sets.  For the people who really want to get to MR 28 off these weapons, they should be able to do the same because if you get close to MR 28 and don't have plat it means you did not do any selling of excess primes or anything else for plat, because plat is readily available if you spend some time in trade chat.  

5 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

I like it because of the weapon exilus slots. 

This is a non sequitur. You might as well say you like MR being tied to forma application because of oranges.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

I can buy hundreds of forma bundles though so I frankly don't care.

As can I. And I have enough built forma I don't even need to buy them.  That doesn't change the principal of the matter.

• Upvote 1

MR should not be tied to Forma. Rank it once and done, maybe an extra chunk of affinity when applying a forma, but not for ranking up again - that makes MR ranking simultaneously cheap and tedious and eliminates the incentive to use a variety of weapons.

Also, the Kuva weapons really should come with a slot, even if that slot can't be opened up for another weapon. Think how they handled Umbra. It seems suspect for what is the equivalent of a quest reward to require a monetized 'resource'. Paracesis should also have it's own slot, especially if there is intent to require it in 'The New War'.

Then again, I'm of the opinion that Paracesis and Umbra both should have been a modifier you apply to a weapon and frame of your choice, permanently enhancing that single asset with the new qualities in preparation for the final battle, instead of forcing you to use an Excalibur with a sword despite all the variety of 'regular' gear - but I guess that's just me.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

This is a non sequitur. You might as well say you like MR being tied to forma application because of oranges.

As can I. And I have enough built forma I don't even need to buy them.  That doesn't change the principal of the matter.

Don't forma it then? It's not every weapon that is going to have this mechanic

23 minutes ago, (XB1)LumiX y0 said:

This is why I'm leaving slow content 

Boohoo, catch you later.

Most games do not have a steady flow of content like this game does. Most paid games with paid DLC don't have half the content that this free game does.

This is the lamest complaint I've ever heard about anything, and people keep using it in reference to this game like it means something.🙄

Edited by (XB1)Kavriel

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (XB1)Kavriel:

Boohoo, catch you later.

Most games do not have a steady flow of content like this game does. Most paid games with paid DLC don't have half the content that this free game does.

This is the lamest complaint I've ever heard about anything, and people keep using it in reference to this game like it means something.🙄

Majority of what de releases throughout the years are not content though.. cosmetics aren't content, primes aren't content, nightwave ain't content.

• Applause 2

1 minute ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Majority of what de releases throughout the years are not content though.. cosmetics aren't content, primes aren't content, nightwave ain't content.

I'll give you Nightwave, but from a technical aspect cosmetics and primes ARE content. They're new physical items added to the game.

It's not a good reason to stick around (i.e. sustainable content) but it's still technically content.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

I'll give you Nightwave, but from a technical aspect cosmetics and primes ARE content. They're new physical items added to the game.

It's not a good reason to stick around (i.e. sustainable content) but it's still technically content.

Seconded. I'd even reason that Nightwave is content, as it creates incentive and a means to earn gear and resources and thus reason to play.

So if goals, items, and story do not quality as content, what exactly does? Tilesets? Those are just scenery and don't give you anything, and many complained about recent reworks. Quests? This game has never been quest-centered, and they're usually played once and then you're done. If you're going to complain about lack of content, why not offer suggestions as to what you consider adequate content? Or is it just complaining that does it for you?

• Like 1

It's 7pm where I live.. IT COULD STILL COME BOIS, we had updates launching 11pm where I live ^^

KomodoHype

16 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

It's 7pm where I live.. IT COULD STILL COME BOIS, we had updates launching 11pm where I live ^^

KomodoHype

I highly doubt were going to get it today the odds are it's not coming till 11 am eastern Tuesday if it does come today I'd be amazed but theirs still a lot of stuff that hasn't been fixed in the pc build that we're getting in this update so it probably won't come till late next week 

Gerade eben schrieb (XB1)omegakillermods:

I highly doubt were going to get it today the odds are it's not coming till 11 am eastern Tuesday if it does come today I'd be amazed but theirs still a lot of stuff that hasn't been fixed in the pc build that we're getting in this update so it probably won't come till late next week 

Thank you for destroying my dreams.. 😞

I just want the Empyrean update. melee changes, and reworks are fun and all, but i want the awesome clan speacific game mode that makes the orgin system an actual exploration.

7 hours ago, (XB1)omegakillermods said:

Meh I never was able to be positive without a relative ending up severely injured not more then 5 seconds after being positive so i cant afford to be anymore so I suggest you back off

Srry to hear that but you equating positivity to pain isn't exactly DE's fault here.

And ASAP means as soon as THEY are able to, not as soon as YOU want it to be.

You could almost guess from size of update (3.5gb) that it would take 6-7 days to pass certification, since certification work isn't being done on the weekends and even if it was who is working saturday or sunday at DE to send out the update.  You can hope, but it's unlikely.  

So how many weeks until we get 26.0.7 that is supposed to reduce the Kuva Lich issues?

Kinda feels a bit jank that you guys have taken this long to get us caught up but stop, once again, from getting us the fixes for the new content that you roll out right before or after announcing that cert, for said content, is in progress.

I'd rather wait another week or two than having to look at PC get a simple yet sometimes major fix that we have to wait months for, best recent example are the Gauss buffs, you had a good week or two of feedback from PC and you decided to buff him before sending his update to cert or at least announcing that you did but still gave him to us incomplete.

Please stop doing this, it feels like we as console players are an afterthought, it's either that or you guys don't like to fully plan ahead like you constantly say you do or try to demonstrate, I love this game and you guys as Devs but at this point it feels the drive and consideration that you used to have/show is either is fading or gone.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, (XB1)TazBoy2K said:

So how many weeks until we get 26.0.7 that is supposed to reduce the Kuva Lich issues?

Kinda feels a bit jank that you guys have taken this long to get us caught up but stop, once again, from getting us the fixes for the new content that you roll out right before or after announcing that cert, for said content, is in progress.

I'd rather wait another week or two than having to look at PC get a simple yet sometimes major fix that we have to wait months for, best recent example are the Gauss buffs, you had a good week or two of feedback from PC and you decided to buff him before sending his update to cert or at least announcing that you did but still gave him to us incomplete.

Please stop doing this, it feels like we as console players are an afterthought, it's either that or you guys don't like to fully plan ahead like you constantly say you do or try to demonstrate, I love this game and you guys as Devs but at this point it feels the drive and consideration that you used to have/show is either is fading or gone.

how about instead of thinking of it as "we are just afterthoughts to DE" and instead think of it like this. "if not for the PC players, we console players would constantly getting super buggy updates.  PC players beta test the update, the bugs are ironed out.  and than we get the update"

yeah, we dont always get the absolute newest thing. but its far better than what we could be getting.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 said:

how about instead of thinking of it as "we are just afterthoughts to DE" and instead think of it like this. "if not for the PC players, we console players would constantly getting super buggy updates.  PC players beta test the update, the bugs are ironed out.  and than we get the update"

yeah, we dont always get the absolute newest thing. but its far better than what we could be getting.  

I am greatful but you act like we still don't get bugs, but the positives don't cancel the negatives, my point still stands and with firm footing no less, i'm not asking that for that big of a request, and your mindset is what fuels their complacent and lackidaisical behavior, i'm not even asking that we get the new stuff immediately, i clearly stated that i wouldn't mind waiting another week or two before they do the cert for some of the more important fixes.

I'm tired of seeing a game I love lose it's drive and begin skirting by on excuses like yours, I know it's a F2P, I know it's updates are also free, i get all the previous excuse and arguments used, i even understand how they have validity, but by your logic if PC beta test things and we are supposed to get a more polished version then why are we not getting 26.0.7, that patch fixes alot of problems with the Kuva Lich system right, what i'm asking for would make the game better for all of us, all i want is just a bit more consideration and foresight from DE, it's not that hard, to go "hmmm, you know we see that our PC players have had thse issues with these parts our system, we also see that the update we have ready for cert still has the very same problems that we fixed for PC just recently, why don't we wait just a bit longer to send this in so we don't make them have deal with unnecessary problems that we already have solutions for that are actually working right now on PC".

Does that sounds so bad, or would you like to continue getting content that you see should be better than it is but is not because DE couldn't either think ahead just a little bit with these "FIXES" or didn't care enough to stop and consider that "maybe we shouldn't keep putting stuff into cert without fixes/buffs to stuff that we've had ample time to fix and HAVE fixed from our PC feedback".

TL;DR: All i want is some TLC from DE instead of being/feeling like the kid that sees the new shiny bike that your dad just got your cousin for their B-day and you feel so hyped thinking you might get the same, but oops looks like instead you get their scatched and battered 2nd-hand bike way past your birthday, but hey it's been tested so no worries we know it's fun, but don't even think about asking us to fix it up for at least another 2-3 weeks minimum even though we had ample time.

P.S.:If any other game tried to get away even of half of what DE has done they'd be crucified with 20-inch railroad spikes, and they've only grown in studio size so why aren't we excusing them for taking significantly longer to put out things with only a minimum increase in quality?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2