[DE]Danielle

(XB1) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.6 Status: Live!

1 minute ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

With the new exilus adapter for weapons, I am curious, what do you all think would be are some good exilus mods to run on a Prisma Gorgon?

Reload speed or ammo conversion.

1 hour ago, (XB1)TazBoy2K said:

if PC beta test things and we are supposed to get a more polished version then why are we not getting 26.0.7?

because hotfix 26.0.7 was sent out on pc YESTERDAY, and update 26 as a whole was sent to cert for console players last MONDAY. our update has already been sent to cert, and as such, is in microsofts hands. DE can't simply recall it just to add in the hotfix as this would cause more delay than the delay we console players usually get.

and what would happen if they had to say "whoops, we forgot to add in pc's latest hotfix, which was released nearly a week after we sent this to cert, so now we have to delay the console update another week to get it prepared for cert again so we can please microsoft and sony. WHOOPS, SORRY TENNO."?

that's right, everyone would lose their minds because a bunch of us apparently don't realize how the cert process works.

it's in cert, De has no say at the moment, MICROSOFT does.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Ever heard of the negativity bias?

Ever heard of positivity bias...or...positive bias?

Positivity bias refers to the phenomena when the public evaluates individuals positively even when they have negative evaluations of the group to which that individual belongs.

Positive bias refers to the human tendency to overestimate the possibility of positive (good) things happening in life or in research. In publication, it is the preference for publishing research that has a positive (eventful) outcome, than an uneventful or negative outcome.

There's more than 1 way to skin a cat...

Save you from clicking the link above.

Edited by (XB1)MortalQUINN
added information

Actually de's console team knows about all the bugs PC has so they take extra care to patch the bugs in the cert build so we have a fully polished and not busted update. Because its such a huge update it will take extra time to pass but if were lucky we'll get it Monday morning if not it might be as long as Friday fingers crossed we get it Monday.

Edited by (XB1)omegakillermods
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)MortalQUINN said:

Ever heard of positivity bias...or...positive bias?

Positivity bias refers to the phenomena when the public evaluates individuals positively even when they have negative evaluations of the group to which that individual belongs.

Positive bias refers to the human tendency to overestimate the possibility of positive (good) things happening in life or in research. In publication, it is the preference for publishing research that has a positive (eventful) outcome, than an uneventful or negative outcome.

There's more than 1 way to skin a cat...

Save you from clicking the link above.

I've heard of it, and how does it apply to me? I didn't give a stance on the update

36 minutes ago, (XB1)SaucySausage3 said:

So i never understood this but if you dont like the lich can you change it?

Once you kill it, then you can get a new one. Otherwise, no

On 2019-11-12 at 8:21 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

On 2019-11-12 at 8:21 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

The Norg Mask, Mother's Mask, and Grineer Mask now have a higher chance of appearing in Nakak's store. This also fixes an issue where they would never appear - sorry!

With this note specifically reminded me, has guass's mag helmet been added to the nightwave's store rotation? it's been a good few weeks since he came out and we've had several items come through multiple times but guass's helmet has remained ever elusive, with other frames their alt helmets pop up with in a week or 2

So how come PC doesn’t have to wait for console before getting an update, but Xbox and PS have to wait for Switch? Cert approvals take sooo long now because we have to wait for Nintendo. Just give Xbox the update when it’s done, it‘a completely unnecessary for the update to get delayed for us because of another console. 

21 minutes ago, (XB1)II Ronja II said:

So how come PC doesn’t have to wait for console before getting an update, but Xbox and PS have to wait for Switch? Cert approvals take sooo long now because we have to wait for Nintendo. Just give Xbox the update when it’s done, it‘a completely unnecessary for the update to get delayed for us because of another console. 

PC doesn't have to wait because Warframe came out on PC. it's main servers are there so obviously they'll come out first, and that also gives DE the chance to use PC as a type of PTR, when mainlines come out we don't just get the mainline, we also get all the fixes and changes that occurred after the mainline for PC, now you being on Xbox wouldn't have an issue with getting the update and making the others wait, but imagine if there were selfish brats such as yourself whining about how they don't have the update yet and everyone else does, that's more unwarrented stress on DE, so they package it all up into one huge content drop, plain and simple 

• Applause 1

21 hours ago, (XB1)TazBoy2K said:

I am greatful but you act like we still don't get bugs, but the positives don't cancel the negatives, my point still stands and with firm footing no less, i'm not asking that for that big of a request, and your mindset is what fuels their complacent and lackidaisical behavior, i'm not even asking that we get the new stuff immediately, i clearly stated that i wouldn't mind waiting another week or two before they do the cert for some of the more important fixes.

I'm tired of seeing a game I love lose it's drive and begin skirting by on excuses like yours, I know it's a F2P, I know it's updates are also free, i get all the previous excuse and arguments used, i even understand how they have validity, but by your logic if PC beta test things and we are supposed to get a more polished version then why are we not getting 26.0.7, that patch fixes alot of problems with the Kuva Lich system right, what i'm asking for would make the game better for all of us, all i want is just a bit more consideration and foresight from DE, it's not that hard, to go "hmmm, you know we see that our PC players have had thse issues with these parts our system, we also see that the update we have ready for cert still has the very same problems that we fixed for PC just recently, why don't we wait just a bit longer to send this in so we don't make them have deal with unnecessary problems that we already have solutions for that are actually working right now on PC".

Does that sounds so bad, or would you like to continue getting content that you see should be better than it is but is not because DE couldn't either think ahead just a little bit with these "FIXES" or didn't care enough to stop and consider that "maybe we shouldn't keep putting stuff into cert without fixes/buffs to stuff that we've had ample time to fix and HAVE fixed from our PC feedback".

TL;DR: All i want is some TLC from DE instead of being/feeling like the kid that sees the new shiny bike that your dad just got your cousin for their B-day and you feel so hyped thinking you might get the same, but oops looks like instead you get their scatched and battered 2nd-hand bike way past your birthday, but hey it's been tested so no worries we know it's fun, but don't even think about asking us to fix it up for at least another 2-3 weeks minimum even though we had ample time.

P.S.:If any other game tried to get away even of half of what DE has done they'd be crucified with 20-inch railroad spikes, and they've only grown in studio size so why aren't we excusing them for taking significantly longer to put out things with only a minimum increase in quality?

Ok i'm going to use your same logic with the bike analogy

Yay you got your shiny bike as well, it's the same as your cousins but what's this? the brakes don't work, the tires have no air and the bike's not properly tightened, so now you have a problem riddled bike that isn't a great idea to ride, at least with your cousin's used bike you know it's safe, you can play with it without as much worry

but NOOOOOO.........we don't want a more polished version of what PC had to trench through, we want the same S#&$ show with the same bugs, and the same crashing, "if any other company tried this" no gaming companies that spend years working on their games release some decently made up games and update them from there, and then you have companies like bethesda that just release broken games and *sometimes* tweak them to be tolerable, the only people I find complaining about this are people that refuse to wait the 3-4 weeks for an update to come out, you waited months for this update you can handle a couple of weeks

31 minutes ago, (XB1)EXPERIENCE MSTR said:

Yay you got your shiny bike as well, it's the same as your cousins but what's this? the brakes don't work, the tires have no air and the bike's not properly tightened, so now you have a problem riddled bike that isn't a great idea to ride, at least with your cousin's used bike you know it's safe, you can play with it without as much worry

but NOOOOOO.........we don't want a more polished version of what PC had to trench through, we want the same S#&$ show with the same bugs, and the same crashing, "if any other company tried this" no gaming companies that spend years working on their games release some decently made up games and update them from there, and then you have companies like bethesda that just release broken games and *sometimes* tweak them to be tolerable, the only people I find complaining about this are people that refuse to wait the 3-4 weeks for an update to come out, you waited months for this update you can handle a couple of weeks

I bet u are the type of person who thinks Bethesda is a good game developer. 

5 hours ago, (XB1)EXPERIENCE MSTR said:

The thing is i have the the patience otherwise i wouldn't still be playing Warframe, but stuff like 26.0.7 are updates that are ones that reduce the issues that PC said were big problems, so if these are problems that PC said were critical enough that DE had to fix ASAP why us it excusable that we have to deal with them when they have a fix?

Again i can wait, which is what i even stated in my OP, but as Danielle said they wanted to get it to us ASAP in response to some who mirrored my opinion, and she said they wouldn't delay it for something like 26.0.7, even though that update has been seen by PC as a vast improvement to a RNG (to the 10th power) heavy system.

They had feedback on it immediately even before they annouced cert, she admitted they made the concious and very deliberate choice to give us an update that has very big issues instead of a more polished package, and while Microsoft is a speedbump it's ultimately up to DE, see how fast they went from preparing it for cert to actually sending it in?

They have only grown in studio size so why is it that we used to get fast polished update, even though admittedly the update were smaller for the most part, but if they have only grown in size why aren't we getter better quality or even the same quality with better speed or even equivalent speed to before?

DE is slacking whether you see or admit it, they had 2 years and some vhange of o real updates, one year so embarrassingly empty ut was dubbed the "year of the skins", all i'm asking or is that they do better, why is that a problem , why is me asking them to plan ahead and be more considerate a issue?

I just want less BS for us to deal with so we can have a better experience, why is that a bad thing, and HOTFIXES exist, we still get them for hours after we get an update, so does PC, so if we had issues with 26.0.7 or updates like it why can't they hotfix those like they did for PC?

22 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Ever heard of the negativity bias?

i have except as i have stated i live this game, i've been playing it since 2016 on xbox and has a pc account in 2014 too, i just want them to be and do better, so we can have a better game to experience.

On 2019-11-16 at 2:15 AM, (XB1)Orcus Imperium said:

because hotfix 26.0.7 was sent out on pc YESTERDAY, and update 26 as a whole was sent to cert for console players last MONDAY. our update has already been sent to cert, and as such, is in microsofts hands. DE can't simply recall it just to add in the hotfix as this would cause more delay than the delay we console players usually get.

and what would happen if they had to say "whoops, we forgot to add in pc's latest hotfix, which was released nearly a week after we sent this to cert, so now we have to delay the console update another week to get it prepared for cert again so we can please microsoft and sony. WHOOPS, SORRY TENNO."?

that's right, everyone would lose their minds because a bunch of us apparently don't realize how the cert process works.

it's in cert, De has no say at the moment, MICROSOFT does.

Oooh you just said the magic word, "HOTFIX", you know what we still get after an update, HOTFIXES, so if 26.0.7 is a hotfix why is it so hard to implement for us?

I know how cert works.

My point is that DE keeps doing this, every "big" update they drop on PC get a bunch of feedback that DE obviously see and act on by fixes a good bit if not most of said issues fairly quickly, but they STILL send us the update with said problems still not fixed.

You know what they could do, stay with me here, they could start waiting a week for feedback from PC without even thinking of sending it to cert for us, implement that feedback for PC, still with me right.... ok good, make sure said feedback is working properly THEN get the update with said implemented feedback ready, then send out the update to cert, but guess what this time WE get the update without as much BS this time cause they WAITED and CONSIDERED things before rushing, doesd that sounds hard?

Oh guess because they didn't immediately rush to send it to cert, they didn't annouce sending it to cert immediately, and if they didn't announce it, we  don't know when we will get the update, so now nobody is losing their mind because DE delayed the update because it's technically not delayed due to it not being ready for cert cause they waited to get us a complete package and didn't rush to announce it until it was ready, so once again nobody is losing it, or is that too complex?

Not trying to be hostile btw, just tired of asking for DE to do and be better and people fighting me on it, i'm not even asking that they be the BEST EVER, just that they try to at least care and do as good as they want us to belive, their office/studio/development team has grown so why are we not see that reflected in their actions, or at least not as much as it shoud be.

I wouldn't stress out too much, and while i do agree that yeah, we are gonna get a few bugs, and further testing would be nice, i would much rather play the latest update, with a few bugs, than wait another month for the hotfix to be added to the patch. the whole point of a hotfix after all is a quick patch, which means very likely, that you wont be waiting long at all for it, once the current update passes cert. no need to stress about the little things, look forward to the new content. I know i am

• Applause 1

I for 1 have been looking forward to this mainline since forever ago and now it's finally here. More melee tweeks that the game has been missing. I just want to stomp lich heads between my warframe boots. As well as getting Kavatpire and Meatball himself.

The only thing wrong with hotfix 26.0.7 is the buffs to true steel and sacrificial steel effectively putting cc on a 1.50 disposition melee which caps at 180% in the gutter so there are 3 options a buff melee rivens cc to the same ratio that the newly buffs crit chance mods are at b buff cc and damage stats on rivens by 200% or c buff cc by 200% and damage by 100% for rivens and add a scaling mechanism for rivens with a 0.5 disposition that increase by a max of 50% over 10 rolls 5% per roll at the cost of 20% more kuva per roll to balance these changes 

10 hours ago, (XB1)TazBoy2K said:

Oooh you just said the magic word, "HOTFIX", you know what we still get after an update, HOTFIXES, so if 26.0.7 is a hotfix why is it so hard to implement for us?

I know how cert works.

My point is that DE keeps doing this, every "big" update they drop on PC get a bunch of feedback that DE obviously see and act on by fixes a good bit if not most of said issues fairly quickly, but they STILL send us the update with said problems still not fixed.

You know what they could do, stay with me here, they could start waiting a week for feedback from PC without even thinking of sending it to cert for us, implement that feedback for PC, still with me right.... ok good, make sure said feedback is working properly THEN get the update with said implemented feedback ready, then send out the update to cert, but guess what this time WE get the update without as much BS this time cause they WAITED and CONSIDERED things before rushing, doesd that sounds hard?

Oh guess because they didn't immediately rush to send it to cert, they didn't annouce sending it to cert immediately, and if they didn't announce it, we  don't know when we will get the update, so now nobody is losing their mind because DE delayed the update because it's technically not delayed due to it not being ready for cert cause they waited to get us a complete package and didn't rush to announce it until it was ready, so once again nobody is losing it, or is that too complex?

Not trying to be hostile btw, just tired of asking for DE to do and be better and people fighting me on it, i'm not even asking that they be the BEST EVER, just that they try to at least care and do as good as they want us to belive, their office/studio/development team has grown so why are we not see that reflected in their actions, or at least not as much as it shoud be.

it WILL be implemented, just not with our old blood update.

oh, you want them to wait longer to get us updates? well golly gee batman, guess what you'll do if they do that? Can i get "complain about how long its taking" for 500p?

guess what, they have yet to give a distinct release date for us, so it's still not technically delayed. you do make good points, but there is no winning for this apparently. if they delay sending the update to cert, people will complain because they're too entitled to be patient. if they send it to cert without the latest hotfix, people complain because "WE AREN'T GETTING THE SAME QUALITY, SO DE DOESN'T CARE!"

nobody wins in any of this when all everyone is going to do is complain over something like this.

21 hours ago, (XB1)II Ronja II said:

I bet u are the type of person who thinks Bethesda is a good game developer. 

How does using bethesda as an example of one of the worst gaming companies to exist right now translate to "is gud"

On 2019-11-16 at 9:42 PM, (XB1)II Ronja II said:

Yeah it's kind of a little bit BS, I wish they never had released the game for switch. Honestly I think it was just a poor decision. Yes, it's a good decision from a profit standpoint, but a bad choice for the sake of the game and the community.

Would be great if they just gave switch a basic version of the game and had a studio contracted out to update and maintain it completely separate from regular Warframe, while DE continues to focus on PC and consoles. The switch is more of a kids toy than a gaming platform, and in order to maintain parity I'm sure sacrifices will be made to the game in order to accommodate switch. The game is already bigger than the switch's internal memory and can't even be played without an expansion. Then there's the extended dev time spent on trying to dumb things down enough to work properly on the switch. The switch player base is small compared to the rest of the actual community, so they should be lowest priority.

Warframe is an ambitious title that keeps getting bigger and more complex. Sooner or later they're gonna have to drop support for the switch (yeah right), keep support but run a completely different version (wasting dev time), or make sacrifices to everyone else's experience to cater to switch audience... and if you don't believe that, tell me that the new Modern Warfare would run on switch. It wouldn't but runs amazing and looks PHENOMENAL on the One X. In order to move forward and take advantage of newer tech, the switch would have to be left behind or Warframe will end up hitting a line that there's no crossing. Not to mention the wait for real consoles due to Nintendo's long ass cert process... another way the switch is holding other back. I mean one way to look at it is that it's more money to go to development, but at the same time the switch is leeching those extra resources. I'm not sure how much extra revenue switch generates though, due to a smaller player base spending. At the same time compromises to the game are also needed for switch. I personally just think things would be better off without switch being supported. They're in too deep to go back now, though.

For how long enhanced consoles have been out it's surprising that there isn't the option for better effects/resolution yet. It's a simple change, yet they haven't done it. I wonder if it has something to do with keeping console build slimmed down and dated to make things easier when releasing updates since they have to accommodate the switch as well and don't want to work on another console version. I have nothing to back that up, it's just weird how dated the game remains looking when they are updating older assets and revamping the engine, yet they can't simply just let us run display and texture resolution. The Xbox One X could handle a small bump in effects/lighting/shadows, HDR, texture quality, and 1440p resolution. Even the basic consoles support HDR. With the engine changes and optimizations coming with Empyrean/Railjack, performance should be even better, and it should be no problem for the One X to handle increased fidelity. Odd are, this all has nothing to do with the performance capability of the switch, but I just can't think of any other explanation why it hasn't been done. It shouldn't even be that difficult to implement since they already have have the assets for PC and the hardware is capable. It doesn't need a HUGE boost, just a bump. The majority of PC players use machine that is either equivalent or less powerful than the One X anyways, and the game is designed with lower spec machines in mind. Not sure why they wouldn't want more people to enjoy a impressively beautiful looking game when it's at it's full potential. There is NO reason not to enhance the game for One X.

Edited by (XB1)Hairy Mouse