[DE]Danielle

(XB1) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.6 Status: Live!

56 minutes ago, (XB1)Cephalon Keeper said:

Told y'all it would more likely drop today, as has been the usual pattern for updates. Buncha impatient Tenno we have.

It's not that they are totally impatient some Tenno just are not totally familiar with the cert process.

37 minutes ago, (XB1)Nittymaster said:

It's not that they are totally impatient some Tenno just are not totally familiar with the cert process.

Normally I'd agree, but some of the Tenno complaining are some I see in Region regularly, where I have explained multiple times for the last 6-7 updates how the Cert Process works.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cephalon Keeper said:

Normally I'd agree, but some of the Tenno complaining are some I see in Region regularly, where I have explained multiple times for the last 6-7 updates how the Cert Process works.

true but the thing is every single game out there has to go through a cert process for console but warframe is the only game makes consoles players wait for new content and sometimes the delay can be up to a month which is kinda crazy. Any other game drops alll content at once on all platforms which makes it annoying that DE is still doing this

• Applause 1

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Paladin Kenobi said:

true but the thing is every single game out there has to go through a cert process for console but warframe is the only game makes consoles players wait for new content and sometimes the delay can be up to a month which is kinda crazy. Any other game drops alll content at once on all platforms which makes it annoying that DE is still doing this

Think of it this way: PC players work out some of the bugs before we get it so we don’t have to experience any of it. 

52 minutes ago, (XB1)Paladin Kenobi said:

Oh believe me, I agree wholeheartedly that the wait can be stupidly long. The main issue we have compared to other games is that Warframe doesn't have a proper test server outside of the Dev build and just Live build on PC. If we did have a test server, there is a high chance that we would get updates quicker, and more simultaneously with PC, because the testing could be done before releases, with far more variables than just what DE might pull in the Dev build.