[DE]Danielle

(Switch) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.8 Status - Live!

1 minute ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

Uhm... this is weird, very weird actually. That day we received a pack of 3 formas (one per each 20 mins of watching the stream) that you strangely don't have. The mail is the usual for watching a stream and they didn't mention anything about any relic drop during that stream (that I watched completely) and the mail has the same time stamps on my console but for the formas. IDK but i wouldn't trust this pic.

yeah same. I got Forma myself. maybe a bug or just a wrong give away but im sure its not the relic pack that DE meant. I doesnt make sense to give us a Relic pack now as a apologize that we can´t get the relics now of Vauban and Ash Prime but it does make Sense if we get a Relic pack when the updates is on and we can finally farm the Relics

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

Uhm... this is weird, very weird actually. That day we received a pack of 3 formas (one per each 20 mins of watching the stream) that you strangely don't have. The mail is the usual for watching a stream and they didn't mention anything about any relic drop during that stream (that I watched completely) and the mail has the same time stamps on my console but for the formas. IDK but i wouldn't trust this pic.

I have 2 of the forma from watching 40 minutes of the stream. Didn't watch the whole thing, but that's the 2 Teshin messages above.

Look at the time stamps on the Teshin ones for the Formas. They came hours after I got the relics.

Edit 2: After checking my relics, none of them contained relics for Ash or Vauban, so I guess it was just a normal relic pack which is even weirder. I'm as confused as everyone else now.

Edited by (NSW)Gunz

9 minutes ago, (NSW)Gunz said:

I have 2 of the forma from watching 40 minutes of the stream. Didn't watch the whole thing, but that's the 2 Teshin messages above.

Look at the time stamps on the Teshin ones for the Formas. They came hours after I got the relics.

Edit 2: After checking my relics, none of them contained relics for Ash or Vauban, so I guess it was just a normal relic pack which is even weirder. I'm as confused as everyone else now.

This is from Helen about the Relic Pack
"This miscommunication is our mistake, and we're working on a Relic Inbox gift once the update has shipped. Apologies again for the confusion!"
so we will get a Relic Pack AFTER the Update in live. easy. i guess your relic Pack is maybe from another Stream? maybe Prime Time?

Just now, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

This is from Helen about the Relic Pack
"This miscommunication is our mistake, and we're working on a Relic Inbox gift once the update has shipped. Apologies again for the confusion!"
so we will get a Relic Pack AFTER the Update in live. easy. i guess your relic Pack is maybe from another Stream? maybe Prime Time?

idk, there was no stream 8 hours before the one that gave us the forma as far as I know, unless they did something with partner streams that they didn't announce. I often have Makari, Jizo, and others going as background noise.

they gave a relic pack out thursday night for watching prime time, then they gave 3 forma friday afternoon for watching devsteam.

Edited by (NSW)Notdarkstark
  • Upvote 1

This delay let's me do some catch up on my humongous Switch backlog...
Who am I kidding, Nightwave must go on. I fear for my life when the update actually hits.
Chilling like a villain. #TeamPatience

The fact that we caught up with other consoles in less than half a year starting from Plains of Eidolon is still fresh in my memory. A week or 2 delay means nothing to me. But I'll appreciate the free relics 🙂

• Like 5

The only thing I want is Informations. If I know whats the Situation right now and what can we expect when the Update will go live then I can deal much better with this situation. Right now im just waiting and hoping of any kind of information as little as it may be. Right now im not motivated to play Warframe. i missed already two night wave weeks and maybe I will miss this one too depends on when we get the update. I want to hunt down some Kuva Liches for anything else I got no eyes in the moment.

I will breed more Pokemon right now until we hear anything about what is going on and when we can expect the update to go live.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, (NSW)FloralAetheris said:

Judging by how this is going we might get grendel for Thanksgiving, which is very funny.

Thanksgiving was a month ago for those of us in the civilized world though...

• Woah 1

Just now, (NSW)FloralAetheris said:

It was what's called a "joke"

No. No fun allowed here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (NSW)W3L0:

I'm not saying the game isn't better or that other platforms don't have to wait or have bugs  but I do understand why ppl are leaving , just cause I don't have blind love for DE like u doesn't mean we don't love it too ,or else we wouldn't be here discussing the issues and problems of the game.

It's always like this that some people are leaving... But right now there are way more new players joining than old ones leaving on Switch. Just go look how full the first missions/ planets are... And the content we are waiting for is endgame... Stuff they won't be able to see before they played at least 200 hours anyway.

Just now, (NSW)Hermy said:

It's always like this that some people are leaving... But right now there are way more new players joining than old ones leaving on Switch. Just go look how full the first missions/ planets are... And the content we are waiting for is endgame... Stuff they won't be able to see before they played at least 200 hours anyway.

I just want the new warframe as well as the skin which makes Titania look less... odd

The whole ordeal is just depressing. 

I hope you realize that what Nintendo says is just nonsense considering the number of games that are much bigger and have no problem being on the SD card and getting updates or DLC content. 

We have nothing while your already trying to get the Rising Tides on ps4 and Xbox. It's just depressing now.

And the worst is that the next update for switch will most lickly have the exact same problem... 😔😔

Edited by (NSW)Lorkhan
  • Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

The whole ordeal is just depressing. 

I hope you realize that what Nintendo says is just nonsense considering the number of games that are much bigger and have no problem being on the SD card and getting updates or DLC content. 

We have nothing while your already trying to get the Rising Tides on ps4 and Xbox. It's just depressing now.

And the worst is that the next update for switch will most lickly have the exact same problem... 😔😔

Honestly at this point they may as well just pull Old Blood from cert and just wait for Rising Tide and slap it in there too. Might be 10 months before we get it, but it'll do away with the "maybe the update will come today" hope getting crushed over and over.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, (NSW)Gunz said:

Honestly at this point they may as well just pull Old Blood from cert and just wait for Rising Tide and slap it in there too. Might be 10 months before we get it, but it'll do away with the "maybe the update will come today" hope getting crushed over and over.

They don't wanna tell us, but that's what is going to happen.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, (NSW)FloralAetheris said:

They don't wanna tell us, but that's what is going to happen.

Well this is just sad. 

5 minutes ago, (NSW)1kSakura said:

Well this is just sad. 

Switch has never been priority for this game. Pc, other consoles, then switch. I've learned to wait patiently since the Fortuna update. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, (NSW)FloralAetheris said:

Switch has never been priority for this game. Pc, other consoles, then switch. I've learned to wait patiently since the Fortuna update. 

Exactly, this reminds me of that Fortuna update. I just want confirmation. And here I thought the new kid is supposed to be taken care of. I guess we’re being sent to foster care. 😂

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, (NSW)1kSakura said:

Exactly, this reminds me of that Fortuna update. I just want confirmation. And here I thought the new kid is supposed to be taken care of. I guess we’re being sent to foster care. 😂

And it isn't DE's fault. DE is trying so hard with us but of course Nintendo doesn't give less of a #*!% about games which aren't first party. Nintendo is keeping quiet rather than actually cooperating with the developers for a reason: because they don't care

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, (NSW)FloralAetheris said:

And it isn't DE's fault. DE is trying so hard with us but of course Nintendo doesn't give less of a #*!% about games which aren't first party. Nintendo is keeping quiet rather than actually cooperating with the developers for a reason: because they don't care

The saddest part is, Nintendo actually claims to take pride in the amount of indie and small production games on their platform, despite making it incredibly difficult for those small producers to get their content on Nintendo's platforms, and even more difficult to keep that content updated. They can't even claim it's for quality control, because just look at the sheer volume of indie shovelware garbage on the Switch eshop, with the real good games making up just a small portion of what's there.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, (NSW)FloralAetheris a dit :

And you have nothing to prove that that is the case, one way or another. Maybe they care, maybe they don't, but we can't know for sure.  Same for DE. Maybe they don't care about the switch, maybe they do, but ultimately we don't know.

Man It's rare to see more misplaced conviction in one's belief than on this thread. Are you all that impatient and entitled that you'd insult and dissrespect everyone that is ultimately, working to get you what you want?

I am impatient. I can't to wait to try out Grendel, check the Arbitration changes, get my first lich, kill it, and get a vampikitty. But come on, the game was good before we knew that was coming, and it still is. If you don't find that to be the case, play something else while you wait for the update. Or (my solution) go farm the ressources you'll need to build a railjack, cause that's a lot of ressources.

(On a separate note, I wouldn't mind if they stopped cert, repackaged the update, maybe include rising tide, and send it to cert back again, if that is necessary)

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

So how close is the update now? Being one of the most dedicated players on NS I feel extremely disappointed about this situation. You made the announcement about the old blood update, but you didn’t make it on time. We players have waited so long for it, and now it feels like we were cheated from the very beginning. We all know that updates keep this game lively, but at this rate players are leaving it. If the same delay happens again during next update, then this game is eventually dying. It is time for you to make the decision: satisfying players, or satisfying Nintendo, it’s all up to you DE, but the decision itself will surely have its consequences.

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 2