[DE]Danielle

(Switch) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.8 Status - Live!

5 hours ago, (NSW)Nadlug said:

Thanks for the heads up, I hope you guys are enjoying your holidays.

I appreciate the gifts you guys are giving but at the same time i feel a little guilty that a portion of the community is taking these delays so hard and demanding that which cannot be given. I cant help but feel it makes our community appear needy.

Its a tough spot you guys at DE find yourselves in. Hopefully things will smooth out and this unfortunate delays will fade into memory.

Displeased fans post more often. If you look at the total usernames, there's more than enough appreciation. If you look at who are posting (unreasonable) not positive feedback, it's not that many people.

I'd say they are too passionate for their own good. But DE still listens to everyone and that makes them great. Of course, in the end there will always be a percentage left that won't be satisfied. But I do think DE is doing their best to unite as reasonable as possible, without completely killing their business model. even in these situations that they can't really predict.

Though I personally still think that some people don't realize how unrealistic they are. A headline like this would put things in perspective. Imagine a YouTube thumbnail looking like this:

AFTER 1000 HOURS, I QUIT BECAUSE AN UPDATE I LOOK FORWARD TO WAS DELAYED BY 2 WEEKS!

I don't have answers for people who feel like this. I'd say "Chill, relax, it's gonna be okay", not just for this situation, but in general as life advice because that makes oneself and everyone around oneself happier. I personally don't want the playerbase to feel bad, nor do I want DE to feel bad. We can do this waiting together. We all lift together.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

tennocon 2018: free ash prime for PC, Xbox, PS4

cert & prime vault delay on switch: free prime bp guys

Tennocon 2019: free necros prime for PC, Xbox, PS4 and Switch.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I've played on switch since launch and spent hundreds of dollars since then. If anyone has the "right" to be frustrated, it's me. And I'm kind of frustrated. Of course, it's frustrating. But because I'm an adult, I recognize that as frustrated as I am, I'm not nearly as frustrated as people at DE are. You honestly think they just don't care? This is awful PR and they're definitely going to take a financial hit from this. Not to mention there are humans on the other side of the computer and it just sucks to have to read comments from upset, angry people. Get a grip on reality, it's just a game and you can still play it while waiting for the patch. If a patch being delayed makes you genuinely upset you should probably step away from the video games for a bit. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 7
  • Upvote 5

Dateci uno dei frame pronti, ash o vauban sarebbe geniale e vedrete che nessuno avrà qualcosa da ridire, tutti i muti 😁

Edited by (NSW)bubbolazzi123
Errore scrittura

Honestly I didn't think it would ever be this bad. I mean trust me I get that anticipation can be extremely horrendous but.. really? Regardless of the reason it's delayed whether you believe it or not, they are obviously working as hard as they can. All they've ever done is work hard at this. We're beyond lucky to even have Warframe on the switch the way it is. If they were a different company they might not have even considered porting it. I grew up on Nintendo. I've owned both of the other major consoles. Nintendo was always this golden god to me, as I thought no other company cared as much as they did. Last year when this came out on switch I was thrilled. It was a new, massive game coming to my favorite platform. It was then that I was introduced to the most devoted developers I'd ever seen. Constant flowing communication with its community, ever-changing and ever beautiful with each new hotfix and update. Of course there are bugs and issues, as there are with all video games. They never feign transparency in hopes for your money. They have real transparency with everything they do. Now I'm not saying I know everything, this is just what I learned since I started playing. There could be years worth of issues they've had I don't know about and I get that if it's true. But even if I find out such information exists that won't change what I've seen of them myself first hand. Can we just appreciate all they've done for us instead of grilling them for something so minor compared to everything?

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

My dear Tennos, 

I get that many of you are mad about the situation concerning the new update, but listen: Is this really the right way to express your frustration? 

Many of you (not everyone of course) wrote some really harsh comments about DE and Nintendo and this is not ok. We're all humans after all and we should all take care for each other. And yeah, I figure there are many who think this is just bulls--- what I am talking here but I am super serious:

There is so much hate in this world and some people try to escape all of this by playing games. Games like Warframe. And there are some good game developers in this world (and I really think DE is one of them) that care about us and that give us incredible game worlds to sink countless hours into. We should stand together to create an amazing community in which new players feel welcome in. 

I do NOT say, that you shouldn't critique game developers to a point, because after all it IS business. BUT: WE the PLAYERS can make it better for those who are working on the games we love. Be respectful. They don't do things like this on purpose. They WANT us to be happy with this game, so we pay for fancy skins and stuff! You KNOW that right? 

It's ok to be frustrated, but please always remember that they DO read the posts here and that it is sometimes hard to don't let this get to someone. Everyone makes mistakes. And if you feel the urge to write a comment that will probably hurt someone: Take a step back, think about how this comment will BENEFIT the discussion in any way and when it's something that will only exist to make someone feel bad: leave it be. 

They probably have an immense pressure on them because of this situation already and another "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MAD" comment won't make the cert process pass more quickly. Remember: The point that they are loosing money will probably really mess them up anyway, so we have the power to at least make it more comfortable for them. 

DE doesn't "deserve" any of this. It's not their fault. And neither is it the fault of any Nintendo employees who hopefully spent the holiday with their families. People deserve to have free time, in which they don't have to worry about anything work related. Even if it's hard for some people to understand that, when they "don't get to play a new update for a week or two". 

And please for the love of the great gods: Don't be that entitled gamer, that says "I DESERVE this and that, because something went wrong." You don't. It's super generous of them to make this inconvenience less unpleasant for us with giving us free stuff. 

TL;DR: Yeah, it's ok to be mad, but treat each other with respect and only talk the way you would like to be talked to.

I for my part will be prepping for Old Blood because I am freaking scared of the Liches 😄

Have a wonderful day everyone.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2019-11-28 at 2:09 AM, (NSW)Belaptir said:

When the thing is resolved we'll talk about how long did it take. Until then, you don't know.

However I agree, it's not good for Nintendo to rely on SD cards to install games that are live like this one and others.

Add another week for the holiday...looks like that month is creeping up fast doesn't it? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (NSW)TheCHEWER said:

My dear Tennos, 

I get that many of you are mad about the situation concerning the new update, but listen: Is this really the right way to express your frustration? 

Many of you (not everyone of course) wrote some really harsh comments about DE and Nintendo and this is not ok. We're all humans after all and we should all take care for each other. And yeah, I figure there are many who think this is just bulls--- what I am talking here but I am super serious:

There is so much hate in this world and some people try to escape all of this by playing games. Games like Warframe. And there are some good game developers in this world (and I really think DE is one of them) that care about us and that give us incredible game worlds to sink countless hours into. We should stand together to create an amazing community in which new players feel welcome in. 

I do NOT say, that you shouldn't critique game developers to a point, because after all it IS business. BUT: WE the PLAYERS can make it better for those who are working on the games we love. Be respectful. They don't do things like this on purpose. They WANT us to be happy with this game, so we pay for fancy skins and stuff! You KNOW that right? 

It's ok to be frustrated, but please always remember that they DO read the posts here and that it is sometimes hard to don't let this get to someone. Everyone makes mistakes. And if you feel the urge to write a comment that will probably hurt someone: Take a step back, think about how this comment will BENEFIT the discussion in any way and when it's something that will only exist to make someone feel bad: leave it be. 

They probably have an immense pressure on them because of this situation already and another "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MAD" comment won't make the cert process pass more quickly. Remember: The point that they are loosing money will probably really mess them up anyway, so we have the power to at least make it more comfortable for them. 

DE doesn't "deserve" any of this. It's not their fault. And neither is it the fault of any Nintendo employees who hopefully spent the holiday with their families. People deserve to have free time, in which they don't have to worry about anything work related. Even if it's hard for some people to understand that, when they "don't get to play a new update for a week or two". 

And please for the love of the great gods: Don't be that entitled gamer, that says "I DESERVE this and that, because something went wrong." You don't. It's super generous of them to make this inconvenience less unpleasant for us with giving us free stuff. 

TL;DR: Yeah, it's ok to be mad, but treat each other with respect and only talk the way you would like to be talked to.

I for my part will be prepping for Old Blood because I am freaking scared of the Liches 😄

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Sorry but no, I have put over 1000 hours in this game and have made purchases. I know DE is not at fault and I love and want to continue to support this game but its seems more likely now than ever that Nintendo might pull the plug on future updates. We need to be able to migrate accounts.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, (NSW)Eclectics said:

I've played on switch since launch and spent hundreds of dollars since then. If anyone has the "right" to be frustrated, it's me. And I'm kind of frustrated. Of course, it's frustrating. But because I'm an adult, I recognize that as frustrated as I am, I'm not nearly as frustrated as people at DE are. You honestly think they just don't care? This is awful PR and they're definitely going to take a financial hit from this. Not to mention there are humans on the other side of the computer and it just sucks to have to read comments from upset, angry people. Get a grip on reality, it's just a game and you can still play it while waiting for the patch. If a patch being delayed makes you genuinely upset you should probably step away from the video games for a bit. 

It's the fact that Nintendo can simply say no more updates and leave Warframe as is on the Switch, wouldnt be the first time they have done this. We need a migration option.

• Upvote 2

So I have done a little digging and this wouldnt be the first time Nintendo has halted updates for a game indefinitely. If this happens to Warframe will we have a migration option?

• Upvote 2

vor 39 Minuten schrieb (NSW)cAtbEaNz:

So I have done a little digging and this wouldnt be the first time Nintendo has halted updates for a game indefinitely. If this happens to Warframe will we have a migration option?

Is Nintendo not allowed to take holidays ? Please be nice. Also Fortuna took Months to come to Switch so please be more patient. And there is still a lot of stuff you can do in the game right now, even with 1000 hours played.

• Haha 2

They would have to have an option to migrate to any other platform.Or there would be a good to decent decline in the player base and revenue.And alot of pissed tenno.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb (NSW)FetishdECAY:

They would have to have an option to migrate to any other platform.Or there would be a good to decent decline in the player base and revenue.And alot of pissed tenno.

If they added crossaves the switch playerbase would explode.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chill guys. I'm quite sure that, when next-gen consoles hit the market, there will be a migration option. But we'll cross that bridge when it comes....

As of now, go out, read a book, or farm Endo at arbis... You must prepare for melee 3.0 after all 🤷🏻‍♂️

17 hours ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

What do you want DE to do? To invade NoA's office with a bunch of Opticors and Catchmoons and hold Doug Bowser hostage while they hack the systems and release the update themselves

I'm in.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, (NSW)zook-pl said:

I'm in.

While we're at it, I might as well go with you guys. Not much because of Warframe, as the only thing I want from this update is Titania Deluxe, but I'll be holding my parazon against Doug's throat until they get their sh*t together about Bayonetta 3. 

2 weeks for an update???? What about 2 whole years since that goddamn teaser? I need that sassyness in my life asap. (Let's just leave Platinum out of this, they're bae ❤️)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

2 weeks for an update???? What about 2 whole years since that goddamn teaser? I need that sassyness in my life asap. (Let's just leave Platinum out of this, they're bae ❤️)

*Cries in Metroid Prime 4*

Going through this thread... Man what a cesspool. Both sides of you guys are getting obnoxious, albeit the "gib updat now" are worse. Everyone go get some frozen yogurt and spend some time thinking. Just thinking. Ponder about something important, or something not important. Just not about this game.

• Applause 1

4 hours ago, (NSW)Hermy said:

Is Nintendo not allowed to take holidays ? Please be nice. Also Fortuna took Months to come to Switch so please be more patient. And there is still a lot of stuff you can do in the game right now, even with 1000 hours played.

I have been playing since launch, Fortuna took a couple weeks. Also the update is not just being held back for the usual reasons. I feel you dont have a full grasp on what the issue is.

Edited by (NSW)cAtbEaNz
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, (NSW)Xelthor said:

Going through this thread... Man what a cesspool. Both sides of you guys are getting obnoxious, albeit the "gib updat now" are worse. Everyone go get some frozen yogurt and spend some time thinking. Just thinking. Ponder about something important, or something not important. Just not about this game.

I have spent money on this game because I wanted to support it growth, if it is no longer growing yes I will worry about what may become of my account.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, (NSW)Hermy said:

If they added crossaves the switch playerbase would explode.

Not unless Nintendo gets thier S#&$ together and allows updates. Otherwise it's going to die.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

While we're at it, I might as well go with you guys. Not much because of Warframe, as the only thing I want from this update is Titania Deluxe, but I'll be holding my parazon against Doug's throat until they get their sh*t together about Bayonetta 3. 

That was joke of course. BUT man (woman) wich design joycon analog shuld somehow learn consequences, I'm not taking about putting gun into his mouth or something like that. I just hope at last he lost his annual prize (premium? bonus? I'm not shure which world I shuld use) and his supervisor to, and supervisor of supervisor also.

Edited by (NSW)zook-pl

Instead of whining that it's not out yet, how about we enjoy things that aren't going to be put back in the game? Like Ember's World on Fire? Or Vauban's separated Vortex and Bastille? Maybe be able to say you can still use channeling? Look at the good that the current version has instead of looking at the new update. Because of this wait, we won't have to deal with the utter BS of having back to back Lich Drops, or not having Lich trading. Once Update 26 is out, there's not going to be as long of a cert period as this (hopefully).

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, (NSW)Rytikula said:

Instead of whining that it's not out yet, how about we enjoy things that aren't going to be put back in the game? Like Ember's World on Fire? Or Vauban's separated Vortex and Bastille? Maybe be able to say you can still use channeling? Look at the good that the current version has instead of looking at the new update. Because of this wait, we won't have to deal with the utter BS of having back to back Lich Drops, or not having Lich trading. Once Update 26 is out, there's not going to be as long of a cert period as this (hopefully).

Actually we’re getting the fix for duplicate lich weapons and trading they decided to add it in