[DE]Danielle

(Switch) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.8 Status - Live!

11 minutes ago, (NSW)Rytikula said:

Instead of whining that it's not out yet, how about we enjoy things that aren't going to be put back in the game? Like Ember's World on Fire? Or Vauban's separated Vortex and Bastille? Maybe be able to say you can still use channeling? Look at the good that the current version has instead of looking at the new update. Because of this wait, we won't have to deal with the utter BS of having back to back Lich Drops, or not having Lich trading. Once Update 26 is out, there's not going to be as long of a cert period as this (hopefully).

I just got Harrow System by cheesing Defection with World on Fire thanks to the delay lol

• Applause 1

45 minutes ago, (NSW)zook-pl said:

That was joke of course. BUT man (woman) wich design joycon analog shuld somehow learn consequences, I'm not taking about putting gun into his mouth or something like that. I just hope at last he lost his annual prize (premium? bonus? I'm not shure which world I shuld use) and his supervisor to, and supervisor of supervisor also

Oh, was it a joke? Damn, I will have to abort the attack, is there still time to call the angry Pokemon mob before they throw themselves at the Nintendo building? They were so excited with their Voltorb costumes 😞

/S

Edited by (NSW)Bayodrake
Mistook Pokemon names lol

I'm past the frustration of this whole situation. I'm still eagerly awaiting the update of course, but... It'll get here when it gets here. I don't really care when anymore. I'll take a break from Warframe until it does. Simple as that. I'll log in to keep my daily counter rising, and once the update drops I'll be refreshed and ready to dive into lich farming.

• Like 2

The Space Ninjas are only Part-time Ninjas. we are full time Space Farmers. until this update drops we can all just farm. look at the Rising Tide requirements as well as anything needed to farm the primes. as for our fears of Nintendo not joining the Warframe Fan party... we can only pray

4 hours ago, (NSW)Rytikula said:

Instead of whining that it's not out yet, how about we enjoy things that aren't going to be put back in the game? Like Ember's World on Fire? Or Vauban's separated Vortex and Bastille? Maybe be able to say you can still use channeling? Look at the good that the current version has instead of looking at the new update. Because of this wait, we won't have to deal with the utter BS of having back to back Lich Drops, or not having Lich trading. Once Update 26 is out, there's not going to be as long of a cert period as this (hopefully).

This is assuming there will ever be an update. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, (NSW)ShinNL said:

Displeased fans post more often. If you look at the total usernames, there's more than enough appreciation. If you look at who are posting (unreasonable) not positive feedback, it's not that many people.

I'd say they are too passionate for their own good. But DE still listens to everyone and that makes them great. Of course, in the end there will always be a percentage left that won't be satisfied. But I do think DE is doing their best to unite as reasonable as possible, without completely killing their business model. even in these situations that they can't really predict.

Though I personally still think that some people don't realize how unrealistic they are. A headline like this would put things in perspective. Imagine a YouTube thumbnail looking like this:

AFTER 1000 HOURS, I QUIT BECAUSE AN UPDATE I LOOK FORWARD TO WAS DELAYED BY 2 WEEKS!

I don't have answers for people who feel like this. I'd say "Chill, relax, it's gonna be okay", not just for this situation, but in general as life advice because that makes oneself and everyone around oneself happier. I personally don't want the playerbase to feel bad, nor do I want DE to feel bad. We can do this waiting together. We all lift together.

Might want to stop talking until you know what the issue is. People are not quitting they are worried there will be no future updates due to the lack of Nintendos foresight with the SD cards. They have pulled this BS before on the Wii U.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, (NSW)cAtbEaNz said:

Might want to stop talking until you know what the issue is. People are not quitting they are worried there will be no future updates due to the lack of Nintendos foresight with the SD cards. They have pulled this BS before on the Wii U.

Read your first sentence. Then read your second sentence. Then read your first sentence. Then read your second sentence. Do you see the irony of your post?

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

Oh, was it a joke? Damn, I will have to abort the attack, is there still time to call the angry Pokemon mob before they throw themselves at the Nintendo building? They were so excited with their Voltorb costumes 😞

/S

Sorry dude I must wrote this, I'm still caching plane, so assault is delayed, wait for me.

On 2019/11/19 at PM11点25分, (NSW)MoreWater said:

您能在游戏中添加繁体中文键盘吗? 

请~~~~~~

只是想用中文聊天和搜索item 。...非常方便

YES,WE NEED,

• Upvote 1

On 2019-11-27 at 5:10 PM, (NSW)JayronAuron said:

I'm 90% certain I heard that some of the gift of the lotus alerts include requiem relics as rewards, so there's something that might help. 😃

All platforms got the requiem relic alerts and I don’t want to go through the farming process, and it’s been about 3 weeks I think we deserve a requiem mod pack or 2

4 hours ago, (NSW)InfernoJoe said:

is there a predicted release date to the old blood?

We're at the mercy of Nintendo. The absolute earliest would be Tuesday, but I get the feeling a safer expectation would be Thursday or Friday at earliest.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, (NSW)InfernoJoe said:

is there a predicted release date to the old blood?

No I don't think so but I think it's coming next week. If not then maybe 2020.This is just a speculation. 

• Upvote 1

Honestly, let us look at this realistically. DE, had no reason to be as ambitious as they did. They could have kept warframe as a PC exclusive where they could roll out update after update. They decided to branch out to Sony and Microsoft, getting themselves into a process to push their content through to these platforms. On top of that, there could be the risk that these parties could simply say no to any update simply cause the feel like it.

Then the switch is announced, and DE saw an opportunity to allow them to have people enjoy a game. So they took it when they could very well have let it slide by. And what do they get when something like this happens? An angry mob, ready with the pitch and fire, trying to burn them alive. Nintendo clearly saw an issue, or maybe they both realized it...you think Digital Extremes really wants to stir a nest with the mess?

You think they get some sort of gratification for this? If you watched the Nintenno streams, Megan, Rebecca, the whole lot of them are clearly distraught about this mess. Yet they dont get remorse, no they are under heavy fire from people who simply cant wait. Stop looking through a tunnel and look at the larger picture. They are trying their best but its outta their hands now. All we can do....all we should do is offer them our support and be patient with them

• Applause 2

On 2019-11-30 at 6:28 AM, (NSW)ShinNL said:

Read your first sentence. Then read your second sentence. Then read your first sentence. Then read your second sentence. Do you see the irony of your post?

I'm not saying people want to quit playing, without future updates that decision would be made for us since the game will die without updates. We want a migration option so we CAN CONTINUE TO PLAY AND SUPPORT THE GAME.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, (NSW)Gunz said:

We're at the mercy of Nintendo. The absolute earliest would be Tuesday, but I get the feeling a safer expectation would be Thursday or Friday at earliest.

Nintendo is on holiday all of next week. Wont be till the week after if at all.

Edited by (NSW)cAtbEaNz

22 minutes ago, (NSW)cAtbEaNz said:

Where did you get that from? The info that Nintendo's Cert team is on holiday due to Thanksgiving for the rest of the week was posted on Thursday. Am I missing something or is Thursday already a full new week now?

I'm sorry, from mid- November to December, I wanted to experience a new version of the melee, but it still hasn't come, I'm a Chinese player, I have a lot of friends are waiting, and the network is always some problems, there will be serious delays, I had to turn on the hotspot to play, but sometimes the network can still be. Hopefully Ember and Vauban will be covered with new leather. I thank the team for providing us with these new features! To my disappointment, we couldn't get more tennogens after skipping Mount Saint Otra. I'll be quiet waiting for new melee and new armour.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm sorry, I can't speak English so I don't know if I can understand. From mid- November to December, I wanted to experience a new version of the melee, but it still hasn't come, I'm a Chinese player, I have a lot of friends waiting, the network always has some problems, there will be serious delays, I have to open the attractions to play, but sometimes the network can still be. Hopefully Ember and Vauban will be covered with new leather. I thank the team for providing us with these new features! To my disappointment, we couldn't get more tendon protein after skipping Mount St. Otra. I'll wait quietly for the new melee and the new armor. There is no communication in China, there is offline communication, but also very afraid of sealing, this is very sad. The original game is getting better and better, thanks to the team made a good game.

Edited by (NSW)tgghg
Unexplained completeness

Don't know if anyone's asked this or if this is confirmed or whatever, but we ARE getting close, correct? I would personally think at MOST two weeks, but this IS Nintendo cert we're talking about. So unless there's problems other than testing the SD card, will it be good for release?

Finally I got the "Saryn Prime Blueprint". My Saryn Prime is complete now.

Well the delay actually got me something so yeah 🤘

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

People are talking about it, making jokes about it, pretty much mocking the situation, the only one whining is you. For the second time. You complain about people complaining but you make the effort to come to where they are complaining to complain about their complaining??? Why don't you follow your own words, no one is forcing you to be here. And no one is gonna just stop discussing stuff because you don't want it, your majesty. Let people speak!

Well, back to the Nintendo invasion plans. Do we demand Mother 4 or is it too bold for now? I rather Xenoblade X and X2 on Switch, but as the Voltorb guys will have already blown the building, we might as well seize the opportunity 

I'm amazed by how people can't process information with their minds well that's on you man.. It's a harmless comment yet you still manage to talk back to it and in a non-sensical way.. You even said it in the comment "Let People speak" yet you still even eat those words.. What a double Jeopardy.. 

Anyways. Like kids nowadays that wants to whine everytime things dont go their way.. Pfft. It's just a sore that a great game like this is filled with this kind of discussions just because of minor technical issues.. Gamers nowadays sure can't wait huh... ok I'm out bye.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

On 2019-11-30 at 12:49 PM, (NSW)cAtbEaNz said:

You think Nintendo would give employees a week and a half off during the busiest and most important time of the year for a video game company? They got Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving. They'll be back at work Monday. Chill.