[DE]Danielle

(Switch) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.8 Status - Live!

An alternative to extending the prime vault period that I also think would be reasonable is to give us a few alerts with guaranteed vaulted relics as a reward, kind of like the Saryn Prime alerts earlier in the year. While I definitely do appreciate the 2 relic packs we will get with the update, it's entirely possible for those to give us zero vaulted relics. In my experience the average is 1 vaulted relic per pack, with frequent 0 and the rare 2. I don't think I've ever seen 3, but it could be possible. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, (NSW)lego126 said:

What freaking console are you on,?? Have you been getting stuff the last 3 weeks we been waiting cert?? No I didn't think so, we were told last week prime vaults would be updated Dec 2nd, 2pm. Come and gone, no relics no prime vault changes. oh this weekend prime vaults... you've gotten the same thing we've all gotten. Nothing

He meant an update on the situation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (NSW)Sabrac said:

He meant an update on the situation.

There is no update on the situation either. All we got was "Maybe next week. Here are some BPs for S#&$ you cant farm yet lol"

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, (NSW)Kayaba said:

You really need to quit being so negative, at least we got an update, we could have gone this entire time with nothing 

We did get nothing though 

• Upvote 2

Are you people confusing getting update on the situation with the actual update patch now?

Is there a way to block posters that I can't find? There are some really petulant whiny babies whose posts are adding absolutely nothing and I'd rather not have to read them any more. 

Edit: there doesn't seem to be a way to do so in mobile, gotta do it in desktop

Edited by (NSW)Eclectics
  • Upvote 4

A watched pot never boils...

Unless Ember is doing the watching.

My anticipation for the rework is through the roof. I would have been happy with a small update with just the reworks for her and booben. 

Still waiting with baited breath for Warframe: Space Pirates (Empyrean)

There's a lot of wait to look forward to, lol. 

1 minute ago, (NSW)Badger said:

A watched pot never boils...

Unless Ember is doing the watching.

My anticipation for the rework is through the roof. I would have been happy with a small update with just the reworks for her and booben. 

Still waiting with baited breath for Warframe: Space Pirates (Empyrean)

There's a lot of wait to look forward to, lol. 

Maybe

Just now, (NSW)milkfans said:

why can't you deliver some new relics by alerts?

We need relics to farm the remaining parts.

Because they can't add the new relics without a hotfix, but they can't release a hotfix while an update is in cert. That's why they didnt patch the relics in while we wait for the old blood

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, (NSW)cAtbEaNz said:

There is no update on the situation either. All we got was "Maybe next week. Here are some BPs for S#&$ you cant farm yet lol"

How about you just quit whining  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

F the bps man. Bps are useless when there's no content for them. That's just me though, maybe I'm just pissed needlessly.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, (NSW)lego126 said:

F the bps man. Bps are useless when there's no content for them. That's just me though, maybe I'm just pissed needlessly.

No, sounds like you are being realistic.

25 minutes ago, (NSW)WingZero33 said:

At least they are giving us the Prime blueprints.  Which mean less to farm for when we get the update.

Not really since we are missing a month or more of farming.

As another person has said this feels like the glitches colors bug fix all over again. Which is why some people are getting frustrated. Nobody wants to wait what feels like forever into next year. And sure the other consoles had their update 2 weeks ago now, it's effectively 3 months since a Switch update. I'm still waiting patiently but it's still hard seeing other platforms enjoy and spoil content you can't play yet.

Railjack overrated PogChamp Pc updated PogChamp Long have we waited PogChamp Now switch outdated PogChamp

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

We’re targeting the release of The Old Blood: Update 26.0.8 for next week! We want to continue making sure Nintendo Switch Tenno can participate in the Prime Vault while we patiently await the Cert process, so two new Prime Vault Alerts are coming to Nintendo Switch this weekend:

Fragor Prime Blueprint & Akstilleto Prime Blueprint will be available in Alerts on Friday, December 6 @ 2:00 PM ET - Monday, December 9 @ 2PM ET

We’re looking forward to sharing the update with you! Expect an announcement here as soon as we’re ready to launch.

Thank you, Helen. That's nice and all, but you are not addressing the elephant in the room and, as it is, we have also a hippo and a rhino and that's why people are losing it here.

What happened? Why did Nintendo took one month between cert submission to update release? Was it pure incompetence by their side or was the update really busted (I'm 90% sure that isn't the case but even if it was, there's no shame on it. You guys always do a great job, sometimes we do make mistakes)? Now that the game is over the Switch's max game size, will this situation happen every single update? How will the prime vault be affected and how will the relic packs work, will they give us new relics for sure? For the little amount of info we've been given, people are assuming the constant rewriting of SD cards by Warframe will kill the cards, is it true? If it is, will you guys offer us a migration option? How will that work in the case?

I've been defending you guys a lot because I believe you are doing your best on this fiasco, but I do think now you can give us some proper answers.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

Thank you, Helen. That's nice and all, but you are not addressing the elephant in the room and, as it is, we have also a hippo and a rhino and that's why people are losing it here.

What happened? Why did Nintendo took one month between cert submission to update release? Was it pure incompetence by their side or was the update really busted (I'm 90% sure that isn't the case but even if it was, there's no shame on it. You guys always do a great job, sometimes we do make mistakes)? Now that the game is over the Switch's max game size, will this situation happen every single update? How will the prime vault be affected and how will the relic packs work, will they give us new relics for sure? For the little amount of info we've been given, people are assuming the constant rewriting of SD cards by Warframe will kill the cards, is it true? If it is, will you guys offer us a migration option? How will that work in the case?

I've been defending you guys a lot because I believe you are doing your best on this fiasco, but I do think now you can give us some proper answers.

just play another game for the Christmas holiday until Nintendo gets their act together for warframe and see yal next year

1 minute ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

just play another game for the Christmas holiday until Nintendo gets their act together for warframe and see yal next year

The point isn't "just play another game" a bit more clarity in communication would be nice especially since DE constantly says "it's out of our hands once it's in cert" but now is saying "we are aiming for the update to come out next week". Those are conflicting pieces of information and it would be nice to understand what is going on.

• Upvote 6

Just now, (NSW)Katsuro said:

But I'm playing, dear. Got Knight's Quest , the Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XII on the beginning of November but I couldnt really play them because the class semester ends about now in my country, so I had a lot of work to do 😉

I'm just curious about this situation. I think it's the case of most people here, some may don't know how to express themselves without sounding harsh (well, it's written language, so we can't really tell their tone), but no one is really dying because of this update.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)VertroxNightBlood said:

The point isn't "just play another game" a bit more clarity in communication would be nice especially since DE constantly says "it's out of our hands once it's in cert" but now is saying "we are aiming for the update to come out next week". Those are conflicting pieces of information and it would be nice to understand what is going on.

the update will arrive whenever the update is comes simple as that

2 minutes ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

I think you misunderstood that. I was responding to a person who believes that people shouldn't be voicing concerns on here. If there is a more appropriate place, please do inform me as to I am unaware. Freedom of speech does apply here. I do have a right to voice concerns. I feel bad for you if you dont feel the same. And while I still live in the US those rights will always be protected.

No one is saying you shouldn't voice concerns here, just don't be an antisocial prick about it. It's really not hard. I haven't been mindlessly slobbering over DE here, but I'm trying to be respectful and treat them like humans. Spamming this topic with nothing but negativity and petulance like some people is counter productive. 

I hit quote instead of edit on that other post. 

• Like 3