Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Danielle

(Switch) The Old Blood: Update 26.0.8 Status - Live!

27 minutes ago, (NSW)Zenith said:

You get the dry dock

you get to prep the rail jack missions to start building 

you don’t get to fly it

Rising Tide is the Drydock update which we won't get yet. This is the Old Blood update which includes Kuva Liches and the Melee Rework...

8 minutes ago, (NSW)cAtbEaNz said:

One month behind and no guarantee the update is coming or that if it does come this issue wont arise again. DE has also no squashed the idea that updates could be halted leaving us to believe the possibility is there otherwise why not shut down that fear immediately? And like I said, IF updates are halted we need that option to migrate, I'm not asking for a migration option even if the update does come I agree that would be bad for the game...just not as bad as no future updates.

I agree

Im simply saying so that others may see our perspective.Such an option could lead to a sinking ship scenario, if its given outside the context the switch port actually being a sinking ship due to hardware/nintendo complications.

If the warframe switch port becomes non sustainable, and I don't think that likely. Then only would it be wise for DE to issue the lifeboats to move to other platforms.

It may otherwise provoke a panicked bandwagon off the switch and kill the Nintenno community.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Zenith said:

You get the dry dock

you get to prep the rail jack missions to start building 

you don’t get to fly it

The update we are going to get will NOT be Rising Tides, so no dry-dock or railjack prep. We are getting the Old Blood update, which includes Grendel, Kuva Liches, and the melee changes.

22 hours ago, (NSW)Kayaba said:

You really need to quit being so negative, at least we got an update, we could have gone this entire time with nothing 

It’s really infuriating to see Nintendo halt updates while consoles like Xbox and PS4 have already got the update about 2 weeks ago. It wouldn’t be much of a problem if we had the option to migrate so that we may enjoy the update but we are barred behind everyone else with an issued excuse that most of us don’t understand. It’s also very disappointing to be compensated with something that we can’t even farm for until maybe next week it’s almost like teasing us with the update and not delivering.

26 minutes ago, (NSW)Kiwihunter063 said:

It’s also very disappointing to be compensated with something that we can’t even farm for until maybe next week it’s almost like teasing us with the update and not delivering.

So you would rather have nothing then? And have farm that much more for the relics and drops once the update does arrive.

I get your frustrated but you have to admit your being overly dramatic about it. Nothing is being withheld from you, DE and Nintendo has not caused you personal harm.
Inconvenience sure but thats why there giving us the bp’s for vauban ash and the weapons. And if you don't want those either, I could use the Ducats

But if you truly live a privileged enough life to be outraged over these delays I envy you. Must be nice to not have to worry all the other worldly problems and focus singularly on this one.

If you even get to this point, sorry for being antagonistic, hopefully you'll see the absurdity of this and just chill. It ain't worth the blood pressure man, its coming. Just gotta wait a lil more.

We all update together.

Just now, (NSW)Nadlug said:

So you would rather have nothing then? And have farm that much more for the relics and drops once the update does arrive.

I get your frustrated but you have to admit your being overly dramatic about it. Nothing is being withheld from you, DE and Nintendo has not caused you personal harm.
Inconvenience sure but thats why there giving us the bp’s for vauban ash and the weapons. And if you don't want those either, I could use the Ducats

But if you truly live a privileged enough life to be outraged over these delays I envy you. Must be nice to not have to worry all the other worldly problems and focus singularly on this one.

If you even get to this point, sorry for being antagonistic, hopefully you'll see the absurdity of this and just chill. It ain't worth the blood pressure man, its coming. Just gotta wait a lil more.

We all update together.

Some people would actaully like to have enough time to farm the rest of the parts. Also we still dont even know if we will get the update,  there are numerous posts about it so read those to understand what the issue is.

Did you miss the part where they said next week? As for the “numerous posts” I think you'll find that there aren't that many individuals speaking doom and misery. And most of the people think differently wont even bother with arguing here.

12 minutes ago, (NSW)Nadlug said:

Did you miss the part where they said next week? As for the “numerous posts” I think you'll find that there aren't that many individuals speaking doom and misery. And most of the people think differently wont even bother with arguing here.

They also said they were aiming for next week 2 weeks ago and the week before that did you miss those? It doesn't mean it will happen just because they say they hope it will be next week. And if you look at what the actual issue is you will see what people are worried about.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Nadlug said:

I agree

Im simply saying so that others may see our perspective.Such an option could lead to a sinking ship scenario, if its given outside the context the switch port actually being a sinking ship due to hardware/nintendo complications.

If the warframe switch port becomes non sustainable, and I don't think that likely. Then only would it be wise for DE to issue the lifeboats to move to other platforms.

It may otherwise provoke a panicked bandwagon off the switch and kill the Nintenno community.

Unfortunately my Switch is the only thing I have to play Warframe on, so if the Switch version is abandoned, so am I.

At least they're giving us a rare Neo part and an uncommon Axi part this time instead of the trash we got in the first batch of alerts. Doesn't make up for the situation but it at least will be slightly impactful on cutting down farm time.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Cephalon_Carinae said:

I think the fact you've been ignored multiple times should be taken as communication. There is no update on this, and the lack of any response is itself a response. They got nothing, or at least will say nothing.

Busch league!

When your a bit familiar with DE habitudes, "Next week" doesn't mean next week, but mean "One day, maybe, in another dimension". 😂

53 minutes ago, (NSW)Skyress said:

When your a bit familiar with DE habitudes, "Next week" doesn't mean next week, but mean "One day, maybe, in another dimension". 😂

To be fair this is all Nintendo 

7 hours ago, (NSW)Nadlug said:

We all update together.

We are customers

We payed for a device which comes with the obligation of handling/providing online services related to it's games. 

We play a game on this device, an online-only co-op experience whose Dynamics are completely dependent on updates which this service we paid for should provide the distribution.

The product (game) developer rightfully released the updates necessary for the product's proper use

However, this service did not only fail to deliver what it was supposed to, but also kept us, customers, for 3 weeks without an answer to why we didn't get what we should have gotten in order to enjoy the product (game) properly

What part of it is so hard to understand? 

And don't you dare throwing the privilege card on my south american ass, honey. I'm not one of you Americans who can spit 300 bucks whenever you want. The rainforest above me is burning, at my left there's a political coup, down south people are killing each other on the streets, "my" president thinks Leonardo DiCaprio is responsible for the first thing, my money is worth less than a Blunderbuss on trade chat, the Switch here costs at the very least 3x the normal price and I, a graduated Lawyer AND Psychologist, can barely pay my bills. Girl, if there's something I will be doing is "b*tching" and "whining" about every cent I pay which is not returned to me.

1 hour ago, (NSW)cAtbEaNz said:

To be fair this is all Nintendo 

To be fair you can't blame Nintendo for everything and anything. It's not like DE hasn't a possible hand in the delay at all. We can't at all know as no one but those two companies have the actual info on whats going on.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Nadlug said:

We all update together.

I wouldn’t care less really, I would grind for the prime blueprints. The compensation (while it is not much in my opinion) is still a nice gesture. I’m not too concerned over this whole ordeal like others who scream about it but I’m just justifying others concern and how Nintendo’s actions will affect us In the future. 
Edit: With the DElay of the update on top of the lack of any option to migrate it will be to some unfair. 
Edit #2: If this released 2 weeks ago like the other consoles I might as well have an Ash prime and Vauban prime built already in the foundry, It doesn’t take 2 weeks to get just 2 blueprints. (But also keep in mind that the compensation with alerts and relic packs is STILL a nice gesture)

On 2019-12-02 at 3:49 PM, (NSW)cAtbEaNz said:

Ypu dont like RNG yet you are playing a looter shooter. Might I suggest trying a different game in a different genre?

Age old excuse.

On 2019-12-02 at 3:50 PM, (NSW)cAtbEaNz said:

Lite just released. A "Pro" version wont be for another 2-3 years. This is the pattern Nintendo has been following for years.

It's coming next before the end of fiscal year 2020-2021 (March 2021). @Me when I'm right. I'll even bet you money. Wanna test me?

5 hours ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

We are customers

We payed for a device which comes with the obligation of handling/providing online services related to it's games. 

We play a game on this device, an online-only co-op experience whose Dynamics are completely dependent on updates which this service we paid for should provide the distribution.

The product (game) developer rightfully released the updates necessary for the product's proper use

However, this service did not only fail to deliver what it was supposed to, but also kept us, customers, for 3 weeks without an answer to why we didn't get what we should have gotten in order to enjoy the product (game) properly

And don't you dare throwing the privilege card on my south american ass, honey. I'm not one of you Americans who can spit 300 bucks whenever you want. The rainforest above me is burning, at my left there's a political coup, down south people are killing each other on the streets, "my" president thinks Leonardo DiCaprio is responsible for the first thing, my money is worth less than a Blunderbuss on trade chat, the Switch here costs at the very least 3x the normal price and I, a graduated Lawyer AND Psychologist, can barely pay my bills. Girl, if there's something I will be doing is "b*tching" and "whining" about every cent I pay which is not returned to me.

Sorry, when I downloaded Warframe for my Switch it was free, so how exactly are you a paying customer? There have been no updates released which require payment thus far. If you buy plat or prime frames, weapons etc then that's on you. Sure the delays may not all be on Nintendo, but the sense of entitlement regarding this is staggering, the power is in your hands, if you're that bitter about how long an update is taking for a free game, then go play something else. 

5 hours ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

We are customers

same but in Guyana which is worse kinda.

Just now, (NSW)Katsuro said:

same but in Guyana which is worse kinda.

We're screwed, brother

I wish the world knew 10% of the sh*t happening here right now. This continent is burning down, literally and figuratively.

6 hours ago, (NSW)Unknownboy92 said:

To be fair you can't blame Nintendo for everything and anything. It's not like DE hasn't a possible hand in the delay at all. We can't at all know as no one but those two companies have the actual info on whats going on.

This is what happened. Nintendo allowed live service games to be on thier system that has a small amount of memory. Warframe happened to be the first live service game on the system to reach beyond the systems base storage so the whole game has to fit on an SD card. Nintendo has been halting this update for fears that the constant updates on an SD card would shorten the cards lifespan. This has been known for weeks.