Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration rewards gone

(PSN)andrewdoesgames

18 hours ago, (PS4)andrewdoesgames said:

I know this is a known thing but I played Elite Sanctuary Onslaught for 15 - 20 mins, the host left and the match finished by the time I'd logged back in. All the relics (and possibly affinity/focus) we'd been rewarded were gone. I've had this before and it really puts a damper on your play session.  

Ah the dreaded host migration! Yep, been there, had that and not just with ESO. I lost 30 minutes worth of Arbitration rewards the other day because the host decided to leave and the game decided during the host migration that the rest of the squad had somehow failed the mission. I've also seen it with other endless missions, including relics, so now I keep a close eye on who the host is and what they are doing before I decide to continue - for ESO this means waiting until the host has gone through the conduit at the risk of missing it myself.

I know that DE are looking at another issue with ESO where the timer stops and you stop getting end of round rewards. With a bit of luck, the two issues might be somehow related. Hey a guy can hope can't he?