Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shapeshifting Frame Concept

MONSTERaider

I was just thinking about shapeshifting in Warframe, and I came up with this concept, I hope one day DE might design something similar.

First Ability:
Transform into a vicious hound for a limited time, you gain extra time and damage with each enemy you slay, and you shred armor with each attack.
Note that you use the Kubrow animation.

Second Ability:
Shifting health points to shields and vice versa.
Note that the health can not be lowered than 100 points, while the shield can reach 0, and you can't shift the bonus shield (purple shield).

Third Ability:
Transform a targeted enemy into your original shape, forcing the enemies to attack it.

Forth Ability:
Transform into a targeted enemy with buffed health and damage, you drain energy while the ability is active. You can fool your enemies to make them think you're on their side, and walk among them without alerting them, as long as they don't see you transform in front of them.
Note that you can't shape shift into big massive enemies and bosses.
You can also transform into another Warframe in your team, you can use the first 3 abilities that Warframe has, your 4th ability will deactivate the transformation along with the active abilities you possessed from that frame. 

Passive Ability:
During shapeshifting you can see enemies through walls and obstacles.

Modding:
Duration mods affect 1st, 3rd and 4th abilities.
Strength mods affect 1st and 4th abilities.
Range mods affect 3rd ability.

A shapeshifting frame is something I'd really like to see in the game, but I'd prefer a more werewolf like as in the frame has an original humanoid form and it has the ability to turn into a werewolf-ish monster that walks on all fours but still has a humanoid shape with smaller legs but very long arms, not turn into an actual wolf.