Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unkillable Kuva lich

Eagleclaws17

I already defeated and vanquished/converted my Kuva Lich 6 times in a row, but everytime the mission ends hes still stealing ressources, and I dont get the weapon awarded in the foundry. 

I tried several attemps, like fighting in different tilesets, with different warframes, and also tried both options, vanquish and convert. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1911187812

This a screenshot of my Parazon progress on the lich. I failed 4 times, wrong mod order.

I also tried to fight him with a wrong mod order on purpose, but in the attempts he didnt spawned at all, while the spawnrate in the missions with the correct order was quite high

Edit: Ive changed the sequence of mods to change the progress. everything was usual, he killed me and everything, and at the 7th try I tried the correct sequence again, but the same result as stated above. Im just as enraged as he is lol

Edit 2: Now after about 4 more vanquishes the lich is gone for good, but I cant tell that I did anything different this time, just like all the other tries. So If you have this Bug you might just solve it by repeaditly fighing you lich, but this needs to be addressed anyway

Edited by Eagleclaws17

18 hours ago, Eagleclaws17 said:

I already defeated and vanquished/converted my Kuva Lich 6 times in a row, but everytime the mission ends hes still stealing ressources, and I dont get the weapon awarded in the foundry. 

I tried several attemps, like fighting in different tilesets, with different warframes, and also tried both options, vanquish and convert. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1911187812

This a screenshot of my Parazon progress on the lich. I failed 4 times, wrong mod order.

I also tried to fight him with a wrong mod order on purpose, but in the attempts he didnt spawned at all, while the spawnrate in the missions with the correct order was quite high

Edit: Ive changed the sequence of mods to change the progress. everything was usual, he killed me and everything, and at the 7th try I tried the correct sequence again, but the same result as stated above. Im just as enraged as he is lol

exact same problem here, its pissing me off., i posted to support and tehy only said, WE CaNt HElP wItH BuGs

11 minutes ago, Rare-devil said:

exact same problem here, its pissing me off., i posted to support and tehy only said, WE CaNt HElP wItH BuGs

Maybe you can solve it by yourself by repeaditly fighting him. This however helped me out, but only after 17! vanquishes total

1 minute ago, Eagleclaws17 said:

Maybe you can solve it by yourself by repeaditly fighting him. This however helped me out, but only after 17! vanquishes total

i have allready vanquished him 15 times and i dont see any end in sight, but i guess ill keep trying. so just to confirm, he died after 17 vanquishes for you?

34 minutes ago, Rare-devil said:

i have allready vanquished him 15 times and i dont see any end in sight, but i guess ill keep trying. so just to confirm, he died after 17 vanquishes for you?

Positive, but I saw somebody on Reddit with the same issue, and his lich was done for good after 3 tries, so I does not seem to be consistent