Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What grineer weapons are you hoping to be Kuva-ified in the future?

Zahnny

Not sure if a thread on this has already been made. Just wanted a general idea on what grineer weapons players favor. Be it niche or lessar used cult following weapons.

I'm specifying Grineer weapons because I'm unsure if the eventual Corpus integration into this system will have Kuva weapons or some other variant, as they might have nothing to do with Kuva.

Kuva Miter

That's my one hope. Miter has been a huge favourite of mine for a long time, and despite the weapons age it hasn't recieved a single variant or weapon skin in these past 5-6 years of its existance and Kuva weaponry seems like the perfect remedy for it.

While I can only hope, I'd amazed to see the Neutralizing Justice augment make its way over to a theortical Kuva Miter too.

• Like 2

Buzlok.

I liked it a lot despite the rather low damage it did, when DE nerfed the auto aim I couldn't justify using it anymore despite having a Riven for it.

Kuva Buzlok should bring back the super auto aim and also increase the damage by a good amount.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oreades said:

If they keep the current Paracesis mechanic in place.... none of them. 

I mean, I guess this is their solution to the "weapons don't have enough capacity to support an exilus slot" problem. Not the best solution IMO. I was okay with it on the Paracesis because it's a special story-related weapon and so on, but 65 forma to get the MR out of a bunch of random grineer weapons? Get out, ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 2

I'll be honest, I don't see them adding more Kuva Grineer weapons... There's already 13 in the pool, adding more would dilute it too much. Plus they'll probably be adding 13 more weapons for the Corpus Liches and possibly 13 more for Infested since I'm sure Infested Alad V will try and get his hands on Kuva...

But in the unlikely event they did, I'd like to see Kohmaks to go with my Kohm.

8 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

I'll be honest, I don't see them adding more Kuva Grineer weapons... There's already 13 in the pool, adding more would dilute it too much. Plus they'll probably be adding 13 more weapons for the Corpus Liches and possibly 13 more for Infested since I'm sure Infested Alad V will try and get his hands on Kuva...

But in the unlikely event they did, I'd like to see Kohmaks to go with my Kohm.

I need me a Kuva Supra. I don't even care if it sucks. I just want one.

Edited by BansheePrime

28 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

I mean, I guess this is their solution to the "weapons don't have enough capacity to support an exilus slot" problem. Not the best solution IMO. I was okay with it on the Pracesis because it's a special story-related weapon and so on, but 65 forma to get the MR out of a bunch of random grineer weapons? Get out, ain't nobody got time fo dat.

I have to agree. I don't mind the idea, but reduce the required forma to hit 40. Two Forma might be a lot better as a compromise. Sure, 26 forma for max MR is still a lot, but it gets the point across that these are supposed to be special weapons and has the same effect of more point anyway. Plus at this point I don't see DE taking away mastery so a reduction in the required Forma is the best we can hope for.

I also agree Paracesis is fine, because it is a fancy-pants exception and it also gets special bonuses.

As for which weapons I want, Sobek and Twin Basolk. These two are weapons that have very fun playstyles but are early in progression. Giving them an upgrade would be worth the while.