Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What grineer weapons are you hoping to be Kuva-ified in the future?

Zahnny

1 hour ago, Ceryk said:

I'll be honest, I don't see them adding more Kuva Grineer weapons... There's already 13 in the pool, adding more would dilute it too much. Plus they'll probably be adding 13 more weapons for the Corpus Liches and possibly 13 more for Infested since I'm sure Infested Alad V will try and get his hands on Kuva...

But in the unlikely event they did, I'd like to see Kohmaks to go with my Kohm.

Alad V cured himself though. Unless he somehow decided that Infestation is going to allow him an escape from Natah's clutches.

I think there are enough for now. About 165 liches on average to get all of the current weapons at about 2 hours per lich and 10 hours of average per week gameplay time. Well, we'll talk again on the subject in about 6 months and see how it goes then.

Kuva Argonak, Kuva Sobek, Kuva Ripkas, Kuva Twin Gremlins, Kuva Marelok.

I'm greedy, so sue me.

And just to get ahead of the game...

Amalgam Plinx, Amalgam Flux Rifle (hoping for a pulse fire mode...)  And I'm out.  Corpus don't have very enjoyable weaponry in my opinion.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Wakata said:

The sound and the feel of the weapon (i love tweeking the fire rate for auto mode a little, not max just little, so the cadence is perfect) is amazing.

Best sounding rifle in the game!  Not just the gunfire, but also the reload.

And it's a good thing the reload sfx are so nice, because in full auto mode you spend -a lot- of time listening to them. 😛

Kuva sobek. Id love to see a stronger sobek with a little something added onto it. Maybe something like holding alt fire to quickly load a ton of shots for a massive blast or just consuming a set amount of extra ammo for an immediate wall of pellets.