Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, mag vs corrupted nullifiers

SaidTheRogue

ok, one death i was just caught with my pants down, no overshields/etc.

but generally, these are no typical lankas these damn things are using. any ideas? ideas on dealing with nullers AS MAG. that means while playing mag.

yes we all have super tanky frames that would laugh at lv80 enemies and i do too, more than one. whatever. another stipulation is that rather than use a sniper which i advise ppl to do (just shoot the bubble bot) i'm using something specifically for mag bubble purposes. so... yeah. =P

Edited by SaidTheRogue
  • Like 1

Operator form and void dash can launch them down entire hallways giving you breathing room to reposition. Or you can seperate them from the pack and kill them alone. 

Typically I find an area with a cliff and just toss them into a hole they can't get out of. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zekkii said:

Use Miter with Neutralizing Justice to pop them fast.

Way to niche. 

20 minutes ago, zakaryx said:

Operator form and void dash can launch them down entire hallways giving you breathing room to reposition. Or you can seperate them from the pack and kill them alone. 

Typically I find an area with a cliff and just toss them into a hole they can't get out of. 

Best way here. Void dash to stun damn near kills them most of the time. 

17 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

You have a Dera Vandal. Just spray in the general direction of the bubble or the drone maintaining the bubble.

i typically do.. sometimes the mobs are bunched up and even with punch thru, it gets.. messy. meanwhile the corrupted nullifiers in MOT only need 0.2sec to one shot you with their devil-lanka.

• try a build with rage / rolling guard / adaptation, with vazarin focus school. dashing into your frame makes you invulnerable with the appropriate school power.
  • or maybe use an archgun (imperator vandal, or larkspur)
  • or use the Zenistar heavy attack (you'll have to charge combo meter before but you can do it safely in bubbles)
  • or magus lockdown outside the bubble, then use your amp.

nothing will be "perfect", but you can solo mot for at least 1 rotation C.

I agree that nullifiers are a chore, specifically for Mag whose kit is mostly good against Corpus... saved for when nullies comes and even 1500~2000 overshields flies away in sec'.

(Try the profit taker with Mag if you find Mot hard... )

Edited by MonsterOfMyOwn

On 2019-11-12 at 1:00 PM, No1NParticular31 said:

Not sure about with Mag, but with Wisp and most other frames I play, I just run straight into the bubble, stick my Catchmoon to their nose and make them disappear into a cloud of blood and body parts.

This lol 

11 hours ago, Shoryuu said:

This lol 

Hey it does work, and gets rid of them QUICK, just not for every frame. You have to be able to close the gap and get inside the bubble either without getting hit by their weapon, or be able to take a hit without dying. Wisp does this easily with her passive. Either way once you are inside the bubble they are super squishy and die in one hit at least up to level 140 maybe higher (never tried higher). I find this to be a lot faster than trying to take down the bubble from range. Just don't forget to recast any buffs afterwards (or run back through Wisps motes) b/c they will be gone.

Edited by No1NParticular31

On 2019-11-11 at 6:35 PM, SaidTheRogue said:

ok, one death i was just caught with my pants down, no overshields/etc.

but generally, these are no typical lankas these damn things are using. any ideas? ideas on dealing with nullers AS MAG. that means while playing mag.

yes we all have super tanky frames that would laugh at lv80 enemies and i do too, more than one. whatever. another stipulation is that rather than use a sniper which i advise ppl to do (just shoot the bubble bot) i'm using something specifically for mag bubble purposes. so... yeah. =P

It doesn't matter what frame you use, if you are using a toggleable ability, use high-fire rate weapons to pop their bubbles and don't stand in one spot. Lankas hurt, like really bad. 

Otherwise just melee them, it's not that hard people.