Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrqge

Plauge star event

Question

Does anybody know when the wnext rotation for the plauge star event is? Im trying to build a zaw.

23 answers to this question

On 2019-11-22 at 11:11 AM, M3tallius said:

couple of forma, imho.

Rather easy to rack up several hundred forma during the event, provided you have non garbage weapons.

I just checked, it's 20 plat for 3 forma, so it's literally pennies per forma. Plague star is an awful lot of work/time for a couple of forma, imho.

On 2019-11-12 at 1:29 AM, vegetosayajin said:

We NEED plague star more often. The forma is never enough!

Especially now with all the Kuva weapons requiring 5 forma just to get the MR.

I've had a Plague Kripath riven for a year and missed the last plague star event.  smh.

I really dislike how infrequent events are.   Meanwhile the Grineer ghouls and valis cracks seem to come every other week.

On 2019-11-16 at 5:54 PM, No1NParticular31 said:

Especially now with all the Kuva weapons requiring 5 forma just to get the MR.

Wait...so we cant just lvl the weapon and get the MR? We have to forma the weapon 5 times to get it all?

19 hours ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Wait...so we cant just lvl the weapon and get the MR? We have to forma the weapon 5 times to get it all?

All kuva weapons have 40 lvl, so 5 need 5 forma for all ranks, complete in codex and ability to use lens.

On 2019-11-20 at 2:37 AM, Jackdarsan said:

Isn't there also a weapon that is available during this event? Snipetron I think. I need this to add to me collection 🙂 

Don’t know much about the rewards of the event since I was not active during that time. However I believe that the snipetron is officially retired from the game. However, the snipetron vandal is still in the game and you can get all the parts for it as well as the blueprint by supporting the corpus in invasions and sieges which give the respective items. 

24 minutes ago, M3tallius said:

I just checked, it's 20 plat for 3 forma, so it's literally pennies per forma. Plague star is an awful lot of work/time for a couple of forma, imho.

35 for 3 Formas

On 2019-11-12 at 9:17 AM, Admiral_N0nsense said:

Plague star returns every 6 months, iirc, it was here during June/July, so expect it around December/January 

Wasn't there a year gap between the last two events? Expect nothing from DE and never be disappointed.

On 2019-11-22 at 8:11 PM, M3tallius said:

20p is 1 forma, 3 is 35p
And if you need about 160-ish (like me and many other tenno) it will be quite the price.

On 2019-11-27 at 11:40 AM, EeryEquation said:

Don’t know much about the rewards of the event since I was not active during that time. However I believe that the snipetron is officially retired from the game

Nope, regular Snipetron is one of the rewards from Plague Star.

We know nothing so far. Plus, the hopes of the event getting yet another rerun is pretty slim. The event wasn't exactly popular when it came out, despite the rewards being hashed out for it.

Although I'd like it back, the Forma rewards feel too good to pass on. It makes me sit and play more than I'd like to allow myself to. Also, nobody would buy Forma for plat anymore since "we can just wait for another Plague star to stockpile".

I'd allow it for the zaw parts, though.

21 minutes ago, Uthael said:

Also, nobody would buy Forma for plat anymore

People normally buy Formas ? I thought everyone just relic farms them and stack them up that way, which is what I do too

Isn't there also a weapon that is available during this event? Snipetron I think. I need this to add to me collection 🙂 

How do you get forma from this event, I must of missed that??? Is it one of the rewards for do the quest? I must know, i needs more Forma

7 hours ago, Uthael said:

Also, nobody would buy Forma for plat anymore since "we can just wait for another Plague star to stockpile".

6 hours ago, (PS4)pitchshade said:

People normally buy Formas ? I thought everyone just relic farms them and stack them up that way, which is what I do too

I'm playing for 150 days and bought around 30 Formas with plat. I craft them too but sometimes I don't have a lot of patience for 24 hours craft when I level up an item to 30 for a couple of hours.

hace 24 minutos, Jackdarsan dijo:

How do you get forma from this event, I must of missed that??? Is it one of the rewards for do the quest? I must know, i needs more Forma

You just buy them from nakaks shop

Taking the pattern of reoccurrence, I think the Plague Star event will occur in December / January.

Son of a motherless goat. I could've sworn I updated that. Thank you for the correction! Not so good with thumb typalatin on a fofone.