Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel: Jormonger Helmet- Model Update

Oomatu

Updated with an early sculpt. The helmet is coming together nicely. I played around with Grendel in game, and I don't think is is large enough to obstruct the over-the-shoulder view of the player. If anyone has any recommendations for matching the texture/shaders of the vanilla skin, I am pretty much shooting in the dark at this point.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-05-06 at 9:01 PM, (PS4)NecroJack_0773 said:

This helmet is really cool dude. It has an interesting design and fits in Grendel's neck perfectly. Dare i ask if it's coming to the game? Anyways looking forward for it.

It's a backburner project for me to practice what I'm learning. I wouldn't object to uploading it if and when it's finished.  

• 2 weeks later...

though of some fattening stuff could be added and ephemeral effects, or something chained to the abilities and damage PVP/PVE/TEAM which is like a gas or damage in other videogames, since its a mask and tubes like equinox has a broken horn, breakables, glowing, sound effects relative, grendel needs new gloves. i thought of some bones points like tusk for hands, or arms. but i can think of a slime or ghost effect.

kubrodon helmet has sparking ice on the vents, maybe this helmet can have leds and sounds which are computerized and change with powers of eating, spinning, and jumping