Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You know, there is a lot of negativity going around, let's do a wholesome post. What do YOU enjoy in Warframe?

Flameduel

I love playing with friends, we usually just chat about random stuff as we grind out the game and it is always fun for me. I also love Nezha, Daikyu, Guandao, and Hystrix. :D

Corinth is a fun weapon for me, and I have been enjoying Vauban's vortex. Nothing makes me enjoy a game more than being able to play with my food, and even more so when they are ragdolled. thanks Booben, you are my lord and savior in this department.

I love how this game is free and I can do basically anything I want, I loved how even when Nezha was one of the worst frames in the game I was still able to main him just fine since his release. 

Thanks DE :D

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Flameduel said:

I love how this game is free and I can do basically anything I want

Mastery Rank would like to have a word with you cough Right...positivity.

I like the Tigris...Tigris is nice. Nothing like di olde break action, double barrel shotty...it's a good gun.

Of all the things I like about Warframe I think how it is always there is the biggest draw, if I'm bored or have some time to kill I can pick it up without some grand plan, I can just wing it; crack a few relics, farm some spare cryotic, go fishing, do a sortie and so on.

I can take Warframe at my own pace, and even though I've hit MR18 I always feel like even if I stopped for a while I could come back and it would be like I never left (baring things like nightwave and my argon stores).

Edited by Aldain
  • Like 3

The funnest part from what I have seen is when your done farming and the story mode and just gooffing around in the open worlds and find bugs. Gauss running upside down or Vaubans speed buff with K-Drives. ahah Actually I think if DE kept lots of these the game would be much more fun!!! lol

The secret new feature of the update 26, when we are playing a capture mission and the Lotus say change of plans leave nothing alive we don't abort the mission anymore, we are happy because we can farm more murmurs, and we can stay longer in the mission for more chances for the Lich to spawn

Okay, things I like about Warframe. Pretty big list.

I love the action, the fighting, I love the freedom of the movement, I love leaping through the air crashing down on someone and ripping them apart.

I love seeing how powerful my builds can get, I love how the work put into them pays off and I can nuke a field for the time I invest.

I love getting good groups who can cooperate with each other and simply enjoy the game for what it is.

I love a great deal of the designs of the Warframes, I'm a fan of the Guyver and Sentai/Power Rangers, which this art style fits in.

I love how good the game looks on a basic level.

Last night when I was re-leveling my one weapon on Fortuna, the alert meter shot up like crazy and a jackal spawned in. I obliterated it in seconds, it was awesome.

I keep playing Warframe, because I actually love the game as a whole. There are just parts of it I'm not crazy about. I'd probably really like the Kuva Lich system if they ironed out some of the crap with it.

• Like 2

I enjoy those rare instances where everyone is at just right about 25% of the total team damage. No one carried anyone and no one got carried and you just sort of smile and nod at your screen. 

Or when someone triggers an alarm in a spy vault and instead of insta rage quitting, they stick it through and finish the vault. 

And I really enjoy playing with a team that finishes a complete Sortie (especially a more complicated one that dips into Lua/Kuva Rescue or Lua Spy) instead of instead of a group that dipps out at every leg of the Sortie. 

I also enjoy stumbling across a detail that someone on the level/art team put into the game, like the first time I wondered into one of the Grineer barracs on the mining asteroids. They didn't serve a purpose, they didn't "need" to be there, they could have just as easily been an empty closet or a door that didn't open but they where just a really nice touch that made the Grineer feel a bit more real. So extra kudos to whoever was in charge of that. 

• Like 2

The core gameplay and the visual design. If killing tons of enemies in this game wasn't fun, and the game wouldn't appeal visually to me,  I wouldn't play it no matter how many open worlds, space combats or cinematic quests Warframe had. This game has speed, drive, and a MULTITUDE of ways you can decimate your foes. The variety of viable weapons in this game is just staggering, other looter shooters can only dream of that, not to mention different warframe abilities. It also has a distinct look and feel, in terms of enemies, weapons, lore, locations, etc., it really helps the game in my eyes.

Aside form that, the fact that this game develops and grows constantly, a "real" life service game. I took numerous long breaks from the game (not because I disliked it, but because I had enough of it for a time and decided to do something else), and everytime I came back, the game just had more cool weapons, more gamemodes, improved visuals... And so I would gladly sink more hours into the game, drop some cash to get some shiny new items and show my support for the developers, and have great fun. Damn I still remember when you used to slot abilities as mods, can't believe it went this far since then...

I really hope this game keeps growing and developing in its own way, Warframe truly is something special on the market.

Edited by Mr.Fluffins
  • Like 1

I like when people understand that it's not just being negative because were bad people, it's being negative because we're all getting hit in many different ways and we all love the game BUT this update makes it a lot harder to love the game.

I like when people don't take the moral high ground just because they're too blind to see the flaws.

Lastly though, I like all the work put into titania deluxe. that's about it from this update.