Flameduel

You know, there is a lot of negativity going around, let's do a wholesome post. What do YOU enjoy in Warframe?

Answering on the Forums (gets boring quickly though)

Wisp's butt (not only it, but mostly)

Heavy bolters, brothers Acceltra

Lich hunting is pretty damn fun if don't make like 10 liches a day as if you're paid for it.

Gauss

Playing the game FFS

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Oreades said:

I enjoy those rare instances where everyone is at just right about 25% of the total team damage. No one carried anyone and no one got carried and you just sort of smile and nod at your screen. 

Especially in a public group when you realize an awesome team was randomly formed and you don't want it to end.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

-Wisps walking animation (just wish I could have it on other frames)

-Saryn

-Salty people in the forums, desperatly looking for any reason to hate the game

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

These are a few of my favorite things:

• The parkour is still a joy to use. Even after years of repeat play, I still catch myself marvelling at the slick maneuvers the game lets me pull, and there's always fun to be had in trying to traverse from one point to another optimally.
  • Grumble as I might about the many imperfections of our warframes and weapons, the majority of them are still fun to play. The core combat loop of casting and shooting is remarkably solid, and when it combines well with parkour, it offers an experience I've never had in any other game.
  • The visuals are legitimately gorgeous in some parts of the game. The new Corpus Gas City tileset in particular has the perfect scale, lighting, and style, and sets a standard I look forward to seeing applied to the rest of Warframe.
  • When the writing's good, it's really good, and many of the characters I find tremendously likeable, no matter how many times I hear their same voice lines.
  • Clem.
  • While the process isn't perfect, DE hears us on many things, and has implemented a whole bunch of changes based on our feedback. The Nezha and Wukong reworks in particular I think are recent examples of tremendously successful updates, where the designers clearly cared about the frames and their playerbases.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

The thing I enjoy most is the crafting and exploration.

Also that you don't have to spend your time slaughtering half the galaxy.

You can fish, race, fly. 

I absolutely love the open world areas and Orb Vallis's variety and scenery.

• Haha 1

When I'm doing my daily solo survival arbitration and my 3rd world ISP suddenly lose connection, I'm not worried about getting disconnected and the game actually goes on and then I extract once I have my connection back after 1-2 minutes.

Edited by Mikaer88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

the new lich system might be objectively bad,but it can be improved,and i can see the cut corner they made so they can ship this system earlier than the railjack update

just hope they made it better,like having multiple liches at once like the system thats inspire them to make this in the first place,or maybe you can command the liches you convert into doing mission for you later on,and a whole lot more

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2

The Art style.  And story and the game play.  And bullet jumping. The movement in this game is so much fun.... oh and waiting for updates. . Joking. ... i think the reason players are a little down is lack of updates and nurfs. But with all the ups and downs I really love this game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nova! She’s my new main.

I also enjoy how often they try to change big things about the game. I like that’s it’s not static, even if it would be easier to just stay the same.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

The core gameplay and the visual design. If killing tons of enemies in this game wasn't fun, and the game wouldn't appeal visually to me,  I wouldn't play it no matter how many open worlds, space combats or cinematic quests Warframe had. This game has speed, drive, and a MULTITUDE of ways you can decimate your foes. The variety of viable weapons in this game is just staggering, other looter shooters can only dream of that, not to mention different warframe abilities. It also has a distinct look and feel, in terms of enemies, weapons, lore, locations, etc., it really helps the game in my eyes.

Aside form that, the fact that this game develops and grows constantly, a "real" life service game. I took numerous long breaks from the game (not because I disliked it, but because I had enough of it for a time and decided to do something else), and everytime I came back, the game just had more cool weapons, more gamemodes, improved visuals... And so I would gladly sink more hours into the game, drop some cash to get some shiny new items and show my support for the developers, and have great fun. Damn I still remember when you used to slot abilities as mods, can't believe it went this far since then...

I really hope this game keeps growing and developing in its own way, Warframe truly is something special on the market.

Me too... I like just picking the game up and having fun being powerful and destroying things... fun. Plain and simple to me. 

• Haha 1

I'm almost at 500 hours. I guess my view is pure because I haven't grinded for 5 years. But......this is honestly a great game despite the bugs...

I've played a lot of traditional MMOs and got tired of the same system and mechanics. 

This game gives you so much freedom with so many things it's refreshing.

You're basically playing multiple characters with so many frames, and an operator on top that I can see my work going into to make them stronger. I just unlocked my 4th waybound and it makes eidolons sooo much easier.

• Haha 1

At 6k hours, over 4-5 years, I still have tons to do. Doesn't mean I'll always want to do them, but every now and then I return to the game and can make progress on something. 

Anytime I read about a content drought, I feel like they must be taking about a different game. 

I still have some arcanes to Max, weapons to rank, primes to get, frames to get, achievement cosmetics to earn (like kuria), pets to breed, a few new mods I haven't gotten yet, a lich to kill, emphemeras to get, etc. And even when I'm done with that, I still have a few Rivens I can try to improve and a dojo to redesign. Modding is interesting and varied enough that I could spend a whole evening in the simulacram and enjoy myself. 

No game has ever held my attention this long....and I kind of don't want them to. 5 years is a long time to be playing a game

Edited by Hypernaut1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

If I had to pick 1, I'd say it's unlocking stuff within a pretty fun, but casual gameplay loop.... well, until last update that is.... That's was only fun for a week, while I was still getting something, that not an equivalent of all the Oberon blueprints we all have accumulating in inventory.

• Haha 1

Big fan of the movement. It's the most freeing and empowering system I've ever had in a game. The movement is probably what keeps me playing the same missions on the same tile sets over and over- nothing is ever really the same. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was actually thinking of posting this kind of thread yesterday myself :P.

Anyway - what i enjoy?.

Collecting/building/trying out new warframes/weapons/mods (by far). Probably the most appealing aspect of the game. As long as they keep throwing new WF/weapons/mods & interesting new mechanics with those, ill be happy and keep grinding.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Flameduel said:

I love playing with friends, we usually just chat about random stuff as we grind out the game and it is always fun for me. I also love Nezha, Daikyu, Guandao, and Hystrix. 😄

Corinth is a fun weapon for me, and I have been enjoying Vauban's vortex. Nothing makes me enjoy a game more than being able to play with my food, and even more so when they are ragdolled. thanks Booben, you are my lord and savior in this department.

I love how this game is free and I can do basically anything I want, I loved how even when Nezha was one of the worst frames in the game I was still able to main him just fine since his release. 

Thanks DE 😄

I enjoy pissing off players on the forums and laugh when people take me seriously.

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

I like helping my squad kill their rank 5 liches. There’s nothing in it for me but I will charge across half the map to help someone out. 

• Haha 1