Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You know, there is a lot of negativity going around, let's do a wholesome post. What do YOU enjoy in Warframe?

Flameduel

Nothing much. Everything feels polished and nice. MR28 and enjoying the game as much as I used to though not playing as often because Ive played it to death already really. Just enjoying retirement with the occasional sortie or kuva farming to buff my rivens up for fun.

Wish I could forget about some of the stuff ingame and start over though.. replaying the game with Wukong from a dojo at mr1 or 2 sounds ridiculously OP.

• Like 1

the customization and variety of weapons and warframes is the best thing this game got right, not having cooldown on powers is also a big positive for me. i love the fact that melee only gameplay is viable and it's the most fun i had playing this game. i also love the fact that everything gameplay related can be obtained just by playing the game and mostly all the premium currency stuffs are cosmetics.

if we criticize this game it only means we love it so much we want to make it better and if this game wasn't worth playing, people just wouldn't bother talking about it or play it (see anthem for example)

I love being able to play for 5 minutes or 5 hours and have fun while progressing towards whatver goal I've set for myself.
I love not being held back by how / what content I like to play (vs how I can't play with guild or friends in MMOs unless I do things I'm not in the mood for to keep up with gear requirements).
And the thing I love most about every game I've ever played (even bad ones); I can click exit game and play something else if I'm not having fun.

• Like 1

I like this topic, good job.
The things I like and enjoy are a lot:
The visual feel of the game, the warframes, the colour gamut, the versatility of environments and tilesets.
The little details everywhere that you mostly don't notice in normal gameplay because you rush to this and that but they are there. They didn't go the cartoony way or some weird sh1t like some other games, it is trying to be realistic and alien at the same time and imo it does a great job of it.  It's not too colourful like in a barbie dream on acid, but it doesn't lack colour also. 
The movement system , one of the best things in this game.It gives you freedom, it helps your gameplay, you can do anything in this game (even fly with zephy) and it only depends if you are willing to do it. It helps traversal, mission time, survivability etc. I have never seen another game with such a vast movement system and it feels amazing even after more than 8 months of play. imo one of the best features of this game.
The free to play - most people are talking about this and said that there are paid aspects of some sorts (with the new mod pack etc). I disagree completely. I have never paid for anything I need in the game. I farmed frames, farmed mods, plat, the nightwave etc. The things I paid for are tennogen and that's not game breaking - only cosmetics. I could easily gone without even this because there is a lot of skins for plat only in the game and a number of them are great. The thing you really pay for is with your time, but - no one rushes you! You can rush trough the entire content or go at your own pace and take years to do everything, so even that is a grey area - neither good nor bad.
The weapons - at first I was overwhelmed by the sheer number and variety and stuck with the "normal" ones ( the ones that reminded me of other games or standart weapons).After I got trough some of them tho I wanted to try every single one (not just for mastery) and I still do.My foundry is full with weapons who wait their turn(to have enough forma to try their full potential).
The warframes - what can I say, every one of them is a whole little universe, you can have a lot of fun with them and a variety of builds, meme builds and fashion to play around with.
The quests - I enjoyed them, I'm not much of a lore guy and still I had a blast going trough them.They introduce more questions with every answer and that's a great thing.
The progression - this is a 50/50 topic for me and other tenno, I know. Even so - to get to the moment you can say the phrase: "There is no endgame" you go trough so much.At first you struggle against lv20 enemies, you don't have most common mods, even if you do have some there is a good possibility you don't know how to use them.Maybe you choose an endgame frame like volt or mag but don't know how to use it and don't have the gear/mods and experience to use it yet.Than you farmed your first frame(for me it was nova) and farmed the recourses to build it and if feels great.The battle was intense (if you don't play public), you got it trough by the skin.Than you started to farm your first important mods, got trough more and more missions, you get the first taste of the term farmframe. At one point you go to farm something and the same lv20 enemies from before die because you just bumped into them by accident and than you notice how powerful you started to become.You go trough more baro's visits and finally you have all of the primed mods that he gives, you farmed enough endo and credits to level most if not all of them, you have some arcanes and leveled ur schools.You got a good feel of how the game works by that point, what you should do etc, your builds become more and more powerful.Now lv 120 enemies are like that lv20 from before and you can go "even further beyond... aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA". 
Yes at some point you get to the moment that you have all this and there is no challenge left but...there is a real progress until that point.

I can go to more details of more things I like in the game but that's the bulk of it, I think.

• Like 1

Honestly? Cause it's a massive mix of everything. Freedom of choice what to do (violent U.S music starts playing 🙂 )

Also currently going through massive nostalgia phase and playing mostly Valk Soma & lex (my second frame and old kings).

Gods I still remember my atrocious Galatine & Valk builds struggle at 20 min in T1 surv.

When I started reading mod descriptions and figured out modding around the first return of Stocker's Egdebois, at mr 8... and 200 steam hrs in game.

Around the time I got my first primes too.

(Nova, lex&paris)

There was soooo much to see and learn about the game. 

The 100k+ cryotic I farmed by spamming old DS excav on Earth.

The feeling when at mission complete screen I saw a mod with "new".

Good times.

More recent:

New melee. I like having a learning curve in games (modding melee in this case, gotta test some stuff. Also using Tranquil Cleave on nikanas is finally fun.) Nuff said.

Liches are pretty cool in concept. Killed only 2 so far, can't really play much bc I spend around 12hrs away from home 5/7 days a week.

And obviously the real endgame:

*Fashionframe*

It's self explanatory. Really.

Also stuff that vegetosayajin said about progression. This. So much this.

Edited by Olav152
Reasons...
  • Like 1

"/unstuck"
K-Drive
Fishing
Really solid rolls for utility on rivens
Weapon Exilus making several of my guns more accurate.
Red text
Hydroid's puddle and Curative Undertow
That time they fixed an ember UI bug that I posted.
Being able to set down enemy level on Open Worlds.
Nightwave giving players reactors/catalysts/slots/cosmetics for no p.
Baro and Syndicates giving players cosmetics and built weapons for no p.
An updated version of the Brakk
Revising all of those melee weapons.. that must have taken actual forever.
How much more I like so many of the stances and melees now
New tile sets over the years
New enemies over the years.
Lua
Grineer to put bullets in
Gift of the Lotus alerts
All the hidden rooms and sneaky places to explore in the maps
Our lore/Their vision
Hundreds and hundreds of long forgotten QOL tweaks
Every piece of floor that I no can longer fall through. (Carefully worded.)
The new lighting improvements
Optimizing the game to run on toasters
The War Within
Ticker
My Shaku. ❤️
Movement 2.0 when we all learned to spam inputs and break the game to sort of triangle jump

The longer I play this game, the better it gets.
Things that I have thought to be long since forgotten get fixed in future updates.
Not everything, mind you.. but a staggering amount of work that I've been around for since 2014.
Thank you DE. Always wishing you the best of luck.

Really love finding glitchy stuff, getting stuck in walls, making bars above rooms in my dojo, and ragdolling with anything. I really love going as grendel, devouring a horde, and then spewing them into an instant-kill death pit or over the horizon never to be seen again.

I miss being able to use a blast impact combo to cause enemies to go flying away. At least I can shoot those Helium Tanks with my Corinth and they go flying.

Right now it's tactical weapon synergy and trying to figure out engaging yet efficient game play.

The new melee system has me interested in figuring out things like which elemental combos I can use on my primary or secondary to get faster take downs on really tough, high level targets in arbis. I like to use a combination of the phage with full status and viral damage and a polearm with a corrosive blood rush build and twirling spire.

I like the feeling of being able to apply viral while i aim down sights and move toward my target and then immediately perform a smash gap closer in my targets face while still holding forward, aiming, and taping E. I use toggle aim so if I smash E it continues to move me around with the gap closer but if i just take my finger off the forward key its a stationary combo.

This allows me to shoot, leap, and engage in a very condensed time span and it FEELS REALLY GOOD. I know the currently available game modes mostly don't require this kind of play style (mostly I play around in intercepts and survival modes) but I really prefer this kind of combat to sitting on a cryocell and taping 4 periodically.

Maybe in the future well see game modes with fewer but more challenging targets where a more tactical approach is the most effective. It would also be REALLY COOL to have a method of disengagement (something quicker than aiming down sights and rolling backward) for frames that are less durable so that we can weaken our opponents, dash in, deal some heavy damage when they are weak, and get back to safety before they can recover and do a counter attack.

Edited by EntityEnigma