Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Doubles in Nightwave Receive Creds Instead

TheIvoryKitty

My husband and I play Warframe all the time (because it's awesome, duh!), and so we have received all of the rewards from the previous Nightwave episodes. We noticed that the Nightwave Intermission gives players the opportunity to earn some of the rewards that they missed during previous episodes, which is totally great!

However, we wanted to suggest that those items in the reward list for Nightwave Intermission which are not helpful to have a second time (e.g. Tenno costumes, Warframe Costumes, the Wolf emote, etc) instead turn into Nightwave credits for those that have already earned them before in a previous Nightwave episode. As it is, I don't believe there is any way to sell or otherwise use these items a second time, and so it would be great to receive some other reward for our efforts!

Thanks for reading; loving all of the changes lately!

• Like 1

As soon as the Intermission went live, players asked for something to replace duplicate cosmetics. Nothing happened, so it's honestly just how it is. I agree though. Getting a second Eidolon Ephemera/Emote/etc. is unfortunate, and the only reason you keep going is for the Umbral Forma. Would be nice to get some extra Creds.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Voltage said:

As soon as the Intermission went live, players asked for something to replace duplicate cosmetics. Nothing happened, so it's honestly just how it is. I agree though. Getting a second Eidolon Ephemera/Emote/etc. is unfortunate, and the only reason you keep going is for the Umbral Forma. Would be nice to get some extra Creds.

There are other things on list worth getting (arcane, forma pack, spare mods that can be traded, etc.).  The umbra is just the nicest.  

Not saying I don't disagree with more credits, it's just there is nothing I need even with the credits.  More catalyst to throw on pile or more kuva which is in large abundance after this patch.  Even the credits are irrelevant for me.  A "new" cosmetic would be nice.  This could be in-game plat (can't trade with).  

Point being, for many players, even credits is not a good reward, it's a lazy reward.