Furappi

My concept idea on what to do with the infested room

Resultado de imagem para warframe infested room

Since "The Sacrifice" update (SPOILERS) I have a few ideas about the helminth inside our warframes, so hear me out for a few minutes.

Reworking the infested room into a system that helps develop the helminth inside the prime warframes, since they have the original helminth variant (to fit the lore) into a few passives like:

-Slow health regen.
-Slow energy regen.
-Awaken a part of the warframes consciousness to help our operator just like umbra.
-Increasing the efficiency of a polarity to consume less capacity.
-Increasing the power of set mods just like the umbral sets, umbral set doesnt apply since it already have this feature.
-Change the nature of the warframe's ability; for example add toxic to Frost's freeze to make it a viral shot or something like that.
-Boosting the stats of exalted weapons that you cant use, like khora's whip or atlas's fists.
(Well, since its just a concept i couldnt think of more passives, sorry.)

Now, how to unlock them similar to the focus tree we're gonna need something to "awake" the helminth, like an stimulante item that we craft and use on our warframes and gather affinity to make the helminth grow.
I think this will bring more build variety and more utility to the infested room besides to remove cysts.

Thats it, what you guys think? Its a good concept? Bad idea? I would love suggestions. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This won't be a necessary addition as we already have forma, arcanes, augments and buffs from companions that all do that. I think that would again overly increase a warframes/operators power and then be nerfed. I'm sure this won't happen until anytime soon if it even gets worked on some day.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Furappi:

No one commented 😞

Most posts get answered. Even the old ones no one has ever seen. So, heads up!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jutzo said:

This won't be a necessary addition as we already have forma, arcanes, augments and buffs from companions that all do that. I think that would again overly increase a warframes/operators power and then be nerfed. I'm sure this won't happen until anytime soon if it even gets worked on some day.

My idea is to help our builds and not to break, like:
Requiring less forma to a full build
Give more sustain (Slow and low)
Most of the mod sets are pretty weak and the bonus isnt great enough to be worth using it
Changing the type of the damage of the warframe wont increase his powers