Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we make Liches deletable?

Tamatu

I ""made"" my Lich while I was going through a normal mission, before making one was optional. After that I was doing a sortie and the boss appeared, died super fast and I accidentally hit x thinking it was just a thrall. Now it has influence over several planets. >.<

I don't care about this system whatsoever, I hate it in fact. I'd have to run dozens of missions just to clear those planets, then run the sortie/invasion/etc missions on them to not get my stuff stolen.

Imho it's a terrible design that I am forced into playing this """content""" I had no intention of participating in. (not without the Railjack update) This is just reskinned/re-stat'd weapons that we get for several hours of relic, planet, boss, and guessing game grind. Again, rng locked behind rng locked behind rng. The bosses as I saw from other youtubers are not even a challenge, and the rewards are not worth it for me as I'm like 3 weapons away from mr 25 which is already more mr that I will ever need.

Whenever I log on I can just do the sortie and log off, (plus the nw at the end of each week) and that's how I can avoid oversaturation, but if I also have to clear planets to not get my rewards stolen, then I can get bored pretty fast. Being forced into playing more feels like stuffing more food in my mouth after I am already full.

If they can be completely deleted then my bad, but I don't think it's an option. I would be 100% fine it keeping that few 100 creds and poly bundle it stole, just make it go away 'cos i don't want to play this game as much as the game wants me to play it anymore. I had my share of grinding for the past 14 months already. 😞

Edited by ToaTamatu

3 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

You know you can kill it and it will give you all your stuff back right ?

Did you even read the post at all? I don't care about what he took, I don't carte about fighting it, I don't need the weapons, I just don't want to play Lich content whatsoever. That's why I want it deletable, to not have to play all those missions just to not have him exist.

So in short I am well aware of all its mechanics, how it gives stuff back, I just don't want to play it at all, but the way it is I am stuck having to clear those planets that I don't even want to play.

Edited by ToaTamatu

Unfortunately it looks like you've been painted into a corner.

The only way out currently is to going to be to kill the Lich. Yes, it's a grind initially, but it's that or nothing unless DE creates a method to delete it. This is highly unlikely.

It's a long shot but maybe support can assist. Again doubtful, but worth a try if you really do not want to fight your Lich.

31 minutes ago, ToaTamatu said:

Did you even read the post at all? I don't care about what he took, I don't carte about fighting it, I don't need the weapons, I just don't want to play Lich content whatsoever. That's why I want it deletable, to not have to play all those missions just to not have him exist.

So in short I am well aware of all its mechanics, how it gives stuff back, I just don't want to play it at all, but the way it is I am stuck having to clear those planets that I don't even want to play.

Yeah i read your post dont worry but i dont see how its that much irritating to you.

Until further lich system modifications gets integrated the only path i see for you is to kill it and make sure to not create a new one sadly.

Edited by trunks013

Good luck, DE doesn't care about you or others in your situation for that matter, at least not right now.

They got so much to fix/improve I doubt they'll look into this.

If you can't deal with it take a break from Warframe or ask for help in clan/region in killing it because it is now opt in.

good luck

I made a lich when the update came out just wanting to try it out. 1 week later im still on my first lich and have absolutely 0 care to partake in this 'content' its just an utter annoyance when im trying to farm other stuff and keeps steeling my stuff. Im now just trying to kill the stupid think so I don't have to deal with it anymore. I have bought 2 parazon mods with plat because I cant get the right ones to drop farming the relics. The amount of RNG you have to rely on to kill a Lich is insane. The update just makes me want to quit the game more and go back to Destiny 2.

Edited by blank988

4 minutes ago, blank988 said:

I made a lich when the update came out just wanting to try it out. 1 week later im still on my first lich and have absolutely 0 care to partake in this 'content' its just an utter annoyance when im trying to farm other stuff and keeps steeling my stuff. Im now just trying to kill the stupid think so I don't have to deal with it anymore. I have bought 2 parazon mods with plat because I cant get the right ones to drop farming the relics. The amount of RNG you have to rely on to kill a Lich is insane. The update just makes me want to quit the game more and go back to Destiny 2.

Add me and I'll help you tonight if you still need.

No cause then you'd delete every lich you dont like until you get the one with the weapon you want with the best stats and that defies the whole point of this RNG system, DE wants you to play countless times in hope for a better roll. Or pay for someone's lich in the upcoming trade system. Pay2win!

1 hour ago, Monolake said:

No cause then you'd delete every lich you dont like until you get the one with the weapon you want with the best stats and that defies the whole point of this RNG system, DE wants you to play countless times in hope for a better roll. Or pay for someone's lich in the upcoming trade system. Pay2win!

It'd be easy to balance for exploits, just put it on an unskippable timer after lich deletion, that you can't get a next lich for x time. (hours, days, week or whatever floats DE's boat)