Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prime Clones using default Staticor energy colours

MarkusLove

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a limitation of the game's engine with how it treats "specters", but Mirage Prime's clones created from her number 1 ability use the default energy colour of weapons, specifically for the Staticor.  To reproduce the bug play with mirage prime equipped with the secondary weapon Staticor, and set the Staticor to use black as its energy colours (The staticor must have been foruma'd and thus have two selection boxes for energy colour.  Set both to black).  Then host a solo game, activate the clones, shoot the staticor, and the player's weapon will shoot black while the clones shoot blueish black.

Potential cause and fix: I strongly believe that the cause of this bug lies with the introduction of being able to choose multiple energy colours on weapons after spending a Forma on them.  The clones recognize that the first energy colour the player chose was black, however it does not attempt to read what the second energy colour chosen was, thus picking the default energy colour.

Why does this matter?:  I can only use dark energy colours on weapons or else i get blinded while playing and suffer severe eye fatigue.  For me, it's a huge quality of life issue.

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...